Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2014post #30196 of 787226/3/12 at 5:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30197 of 787226/3/12 at 5:56pmpost #30198 of 787226/3/12 at 6:00pmpost #30199 of 787226/3/12 at 6:02pmpost #30200 of 787226/3/12 at 6:13pmQuote:
Blah blah, that looks like a giraffe.post #30201 of 787226/3/12 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Snoogz
Woh, lets clear this up, I am in no way shape or form Sir F...(btw, its Snoogz...with a z )
What would make you think that? My posts are nothing like his, and my join date does not correlate to his post's being compromised, which in turn would return him to creating a new account / alias on SF.
...now that its clear...our regular broadcast may continue
Gotcha... my sincere apologies...post #30202 of 787226/3/12 at 7:12pmpost #30203 of 787226/3/12 at 7:21pmpost #30204 of 787226/3/12 at 7:30pmpost #30205 of 787226/4/12 at 2:21ampost #30206 of 787226/4/12 at 2:55amQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn
I will not answer to people who:
1. Using foul or swear to the stranger.
2. Insult and show disrespect.
3. See all politics and live in his "conspiracy theory" and most importantly - its broadcast facilities to other people.
4. Tend to joke about sexual topics.
5. Engaged in trolling.
.. also wonderful- straight to the pool room cheers Vicpost #30207 of 787226/4/12 at 3:37ampost #30208 of 787226/4/12 at 4:25amAn overcast day in NYC, with threat of rain. I used my partner's new camera for these shots (at his request), which allowed me to eliminate the flash, the effect of which I like.
Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - BB
Tie - T & A
Braces - Lewin
Cufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of Art
Shoes - To Boot Adam Derrick
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #30209 of 787226/4/12 at 4:57am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Feedback on Sarar suits 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...