Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2014
Blah blah, that looks like a giraffe.
Woh, lets clear this up, I am in no way shape or form Sir F...(btw, its Snoogz...with a z )
What would make you think that? My posts are nothing like his, and my join date does not correlate to his post's being compromised, which in turn would return him to creating a new account / alias on SF.
...now that its clear...our regular broadcast may continue
Gotcha... my sincere apologies...
Lovely outfit. Oh I should have brought that linen waistcoat....
Yes, you are not too late buddy. Yes, it is a wonderful pair of pleated pants! Plainly inspiring, one of those instances out of the SF group-think phenomena that makes this site wonderful. Contrarian, yet chic.
I will not answer to people who:
1. Using foul or swear to the stranger.
2. Insult and show disrespect.
3. See all politics and live in his "conspiracy theory" and most importantly - its broadcast facilities to other people.
4. Tend to joke about sexual topics.
5. Engaged in trolling.
.. also wonderful- straight to the pool room cheers Vic
Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - BB
Tie - T & A
Braces - Lewin
Cufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of Art
Shoes - To Boot Adam Derrick
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard 32 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 57 seconds ago
- › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: GAP x McNairy Camo Pants 33 or 34/ Todd Snyder Gap x GQ 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw
- › What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12 by skehoe