Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2014post #30196 of 787246/3/12 at 5:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30197 of 787246/3/12 at 5:56pmpost #30198 of 787246/3/12 at 6:00pmpost #30199 of 787246/3/12 at 6:02pmpost #30200 of 787246/3/12 at 6:13pmQuote:
Blah blah, that looks like a giraffe.post #30201 of 787246/3/12 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Snoogz
Woh, lets clear this up, I am in no way shape or form Sir F...(btw, its Snoogz...with a z )
What would make you think that? My posts are nothing like his, and my join date does not correlate to his post's being compromised, which in turn would return him to creating a new account / alias on SF.
...now that its clear...our regular broadcast may continue
Gotcha... my sincere apologies...post #30202 of 787246/3/12 at 7:12pmpost #30203 of 787246/3/12 at 7:21pmpost #30204 of 787246/3/12 at 7:30pmpost #30205 of 787246/4/12 at 2:21ampost #30206 of 787246/4/12 at 2:55amQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn
I will not answer to people who:
1. Using foul or swear to the stranger.
2. Insult and show disrespect.
3. See all politics and live in his "conspiracy theory" and most importantly - its broadcast facilities to other people.
4. Tend to joke about sexual topics.
5. Engaged in trolling.
.. also wonderful- straight to the pool room cheers Vicpost #30207 of 787246/4/12 at 3:37ampost #30208 of 787246/4/12 at 4:25amAn overcast day in NYC, with threat of rain. I used my partner's new camera for these shots (at his request), which allowed me to eliminate the flash, the effect of which I like.
Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - BB
Tie - T & A
Braces - Lewin
Cufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of Art
Shoes - To Boot Adam Derrick
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #30209 of 787246/4/12 at 4:57am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 32 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 1 Aug 2014: "You at your you-iest" aka "When you... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - Villain Side Zip Hoodie Black - MEDIUM 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - Escobar Sweatpant Grey Duo 2 SMALL 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - Escobar Sweatpant Grey Duo SMALL 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)