or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3

post #31 of 76265
...
post #32 of 76265
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Some great looks today dudes... keep it up! Ill just be sitting here in my jeans, dadding it up and what not

BTW, Navi and acecow sporting some SpooPoses there.. Surely jockeying for the voat gents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
You look like Spoo's protege today, Ace. I really like that SC.

Hehe. I see what you're talking about. Hmm... I suppose, Spoo and I have similar body shapes and both prefer slim jackets with a lower buttoning point. In any case, it's a flattering comparison, since I think Spoo looks awesome in his jackets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico2007 View Post
The PS and belt I could live without, everything else is
That fit is dowloaded into my "fitstoemulate" folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post
looks better with no socks

Had to jeans it up today & snake a plugged up drain. Fun!

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
I think it needs a different tie - it's very close to the SC. If it was a dark navy I think the whole would work better.
Nice SC.

Thanks. I agree. Although, the photos came out too bright for some reason. I thought it looked better in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qelsem View Post
The basic leisure look: quilt jacket, corduroy cap, cashmere sweater, gingham country shirt, woollen Fraser tartan tie, thick corduroy trousers, camel hair scarf, veldtschoen boots and a bridle leather shoulder bag.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




I really-really dig this. It's different and very cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post
Those are some ugly-ass socks, ace. SC is beautiful but looks too snug, and that's coming from a guy who really likes snug SCs.

Possibly, yet some women found them quite desirable.

I agree on the SC. It was tight from the start and on top of that I gained a little weight during winter. I need to let it out an inch.

Thanks for the criticism, guys! I learn a lot from you.
post #33 of 76265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qelsem View Post
The basic leisure look: quilt jacket, corduroy cap, cashmere sweater, gingham country shirt, woollen Fraser tartan tie, thick corduroy trousers, camel hair scarf, veldtschoen boots and a bridle leather shoulder bag.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Nice pieces, but stick to a solid wool tie with that shirt, or swap the shirt for a plain twill.
post #34 of 76265
Yesterday: Changed into something more appropriate for a night out and went to listen to some jazz.

post #35 of 76265
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Some great looks today dudes... keep it up! Ill just be sitting here in my jeans, dadding it up and what not

BTW, Navi and acecow sporting some SpooPoses there.. Surely jockeying for the voat gents?

Hah, I tried it out just for kicks and it turns out its one of the few poses I can take pictures of and not look retarded
post #36 of 76265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Hah, I tried it out just for kicks and it turns out its one of the few poses I can take pictures of and not look retarded

Why do you think I do it?

acecow - GREAT tie. You dont have to sell me on purple. Actually, my challenge pick this week was almost best purple. Still might be if I ever win another. Deets on the tie?
post #37 of 76265
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Why do you think I do it?

acecow - GREAT tie. You dont have to sell me on purple. Actually, my challenge pick this week was almost best purple. Still might be if I ever win another. Deets on the tie?

Aye, thanks. Actually, this was inspired by your purple sweater a few weeks ago. The tie is J. Crew, cotton.
post #38 of 76265
Acecow - nice fits!
post #39 of 76265
Thanks dudes. That jacket was made by WW Chan from Holland & Sherry cloth. Pants are light gray cords and shoes are Brooks Bros Peal chukkas.
post #40 of 76265


post #41 of 76265
Valentino overcoat
Zegna shirt
Forever jeans
Nocona belt
NM socks
Gucci balmorals
AOS cologne
Concord watch
post #42 of 76265
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer View Post


Just amazing!
post #43 of 76265
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post
Aye, thanks. Actually, this was inspired by your purple sweater a few weeks ago. The tie is J. Crew, cotton.

You know whats awesome? If you look fast, it looks like you used a hundred dollar (well, any denomination) bill as your pocket square
post #44 of 76265
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer View Post



Very nice Cary Grantesque look but let down by a poorly tied tie.
post #45 of 76265
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
Acecow - nice fits!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
You know whats awesome? If you look fast, it looks like you used a hundred dollar (well, any denomination) bill as your pocket square

Haha, yeah, I see it. Not as good as a black AmEx card, but I'm getting there.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III