or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1985  

post #29761 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


noap. he has an awesome coif.

Explains it , thought it was only me who noticed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


No, not weird. Thanks tho. You should see it today, I had zero ounces of motivation to groom it this morning. Rats nest, all the way.

lol8[1].gif

post #29762 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post

Gentlemen! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Close the discussion of wealth - is completely uninteresting.

Let's go back to the discussion of the ability to combine colors, textures, silhouettes.
Let's go back to being able to pick up clothes for your figure and the features.
Let's go back to the classic style in a modern form.
Let's go back to dialogue and exchange of experience.


 Stop talking about money!

To return to our communion in the right direction, I say:

For me style is 20-30 years, 40-60 years, as well as the twentieth century. All the best was then.

Of course modern silhouettes and cuts have changed and we must follow the spirit of the time. But the idea of ​​combining colors, shapes, textures and components must be taken exactly one of those golden years of the past.

It is also important to understand that it fits your body type, color, contrast, type.
Learning to understand the principle of proportions of shapes and colors.

 

What we are doing everything.

In general - continue to talk about style. Let's not talk too much about money.


 Thank you and hope for your understanding worship.gif .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reevolving View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B6HJF26
The survey has nothing to do with SF.
If you respond, please bump the thread, so it stays active.
If about 100 people respond honestly, we'll have a decent idea of of the average SF reader ...
This might be an educational exercise for all of us, maybe even a relief for some.
Is everyone on SF some rich trust funder or corporate tycoon? I doubt it.
"Hey, let's enter lies into the survey, to ruin Reev's stupid tasteless thread! He's such an annoying dick!"

If this is how you feel, why does this topic bother you? Why do 3 little questions anger you so much? Would it be different if the mod's asked you the same 3 questions? It's a question only you can answer. If this thread bothers you, there are 100's of other threads to enjoy right now. Why waste your time here?
This is also to see how accurate LA Guy's sampling method is. I know he will be very curious about the results, and use it to make the forum a better place for its real members, not perceived ones.
Have a great new year, SF. My interest in clothing has plateaued, and I've shifted my energies to other topics. I don't expect to be posting too much in 2012. It's been a great run, and I've learned a lot here in 2 years. Head to toe, I'm a new man. I know some of you have appreciated the objectivity I tried to bring here, and I hope I have saved some of you some money in the process.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B6HJF26
post #29763 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post

Gentlemen!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Close the discussion of wealth - is completely uninteresting.

Let's go back to the discussion of the ability to combine colors, textures, silhouettes.
Let's go back to being able to pick up clothes for your figure and the features.
Let's go back to the classic style in a modern form.
Let's go back to dialogue and exchange of experience.


 Stop talking about money!

To return to our communion in the right direction, I say:

For me style is 20-30 years, 40-60 years, as well as the twentieth century. All the best was then.

Of course modern silhouettes and cuts have changed and we must follow the spirit of the time. But the idea of ​​combining colors, shapes, textures and components must be taken exactly one of those golden years of the past.

It is also important to understand that it fits your body type, color, contrast, type.
Learning to understand the principle of proportions of shapes and colors.

 

What we are doing everything.

In general - continue to talk about style. Let's not talk too much about money.


 Thank you and hope for your understanding worship.gif .

What do you think of the way people dress in Moscow nowadays? I haven't been back there in more than 3 years. I'd like to know if it changed at all.

Как сейчас люди одеваются в Москве? Я там не был уже больше трех лет и, если честно, тогда еще не особо интересовался одеждой. Ваш стиль наиболее приближен к идеальному, поэтому ваше мнение мне особенно интересно. Спасибо.
post #29764 of 78717
Trying to dodge the incoming rain from a tropical storm.

IMG_3794.jpg

Photo377.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

tumblr_m4sfg6wu211qcrv3ko1_1280.jpg
post #29765 of 78717

^

Tie?

post #29766 of 78717
^
Yes, big tie.
post #29767 of 78717
Yeah its Vineyard Vines, its a piece of shit and knots like crap but I got it on sale and thought it worked today.
post #29768 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle View Post

Yeah its Vineyard Vines, its a piece of shit and knots like crap but I got it on sale and thought it worked today.

Maybe some slimmer pants>(But I'm guessing you're in Florida where it's a 10 month sauna)

 

That is a wild belt my friend.

post #29769 of 78717
I'm sorry but the visible tie blade is just not good. It looks so off, it ruins otherwise decent fits. The latest one is no different. I really dig the pants/belt combo.
post #29770 of 78717
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post

Apologies for the inappropriate hand in pic, a female friend's doing
fc1w0h.jpg
2up8j1k.jpg

bounce2.gif
post #29771 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofsand View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
bounce2.gif

bounce2.gif
post #29772 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

bounce2.gif

...bounce2.gif?
post #29773 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

i was torn between fiat and alfa. btw, i was born 1969. nice car.

Same here. I confess that I get a small bit of pleasure in driving a car as old as I am. Fortunately, I think I'm in a bit better shape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle View Post

Trying to dodge the incoming rain from a tropical storm. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

IMG_3794.jpg

Photo377.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

tumblr_m4sfg6wu211qcrv3ko1_1280.jpg

More like you're trying to dodge a flood! If you're going to wear negative break pants, the leg opening needs to be smaller than that.
post #29774 of 78717
467

467

263

Suit: Herringbone Flannel
Shirt: MTM
Tie: Henry Carter Neckwear 7 fold sample
Scarf: Henry Carter Neckwear Scottish cashmere
Shoes: Carmina Captoe
post #29775 of 78717

my first fit pic.

 

relatively new to "dressing like a grown-up"

 

 

asking for SF's help.

 

 

 

first fit

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III