^ Wow - that blazer is amazing!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1980post #29686 of 787175/29/12 at 4:57ampost #29687 of 787175/29/12 at 5:17ampost #29688 of 787175/29/12 at 5:36ampost #29689 of 787175/29/12 at 5:45ampost #29690 of 787175/29/12 at 6:04amQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn
As for the wardrobe and my prosperity.
I have already said - I repeat once more. I'm not rich, but rather vice-versa.
By your standards - I'm probably the middle class, and close to its lower limits.
I can not afford many things that would be.
I actively enjoy discounts on purchases, visit the promotions and sales.
I do not have the luxury. I do not have a decent capital.
All I have - got me through hard work.
I belong to a not very wealthy middle class. This class is very wide for you. In Russia, the middle class - is extremely small.
Once again -
I'm not a rich man,
I am not of petroleum magnate
I am not a thief from Russia,
I'm not official.
I am very simple person, who has a small and modest business.
Thank you for your understanding!
you couldn't dress better even if you were rich.post #29691 of 787175/29/12 at 6:09ampost #29692 of 787175/29/12 at 6:18ampost #29693 of 787175/29/12 at 6:34ampost #29694 of 787175/29/12 at 6:45amQuote:
Ha. That's my brother. Thanks.Quote:Originally Posted by BFBFB
The blue blazer tie combo is spot on.....
I sell eyewear so I looked at the frames first.
For the size of your frame/head(No disrespect intended), may I suggest you consider looking into a larger plastic frame? - in Dark Tortoise of course..
Frames are going to be oversized/plastic/vintage/retro for the next few years so it would be a nice investment.
Stylish men should have multiple sunglasses/opthalmic frames as it's one of the few visible everyday accessories we can rotate when even dressed casually.
I actually agree—these are just on the edge, and I'd like it if they were just a tad bigger. Could you PM me some similarly-shaped frames? these are Warby Parker's Japhy—the only one of their frames to look good on me. I'd love to have higher quality, equally awesome-looking tortoise frames. Thanks.post #29695 of 787175/29/12 at 6:45ampost #29696 of 787175/29/12 at 7:09ampost #29697 of 787175/29/12 at 7:23ampost #29698 of 787175/29/12 at 7:42amQuote:
This is great! I haven't checked this thread in a while, and I wouldn't tell you're as tall and thin as I remember by looking at this photo. Everything looks well balanced and proportionate :)post #29699 of 787175/29/12 at 8:30ampost #29700 of 787175/29/12 at 8:32am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 19 seconds ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 1 minute ago
- › Non-Shiny Dress Shoe Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › I want to buy a Burberry Trench coat 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 10 minutes ago
- › UK PM May Outlines Brexit Priorities; UK Won't Remain in Single... 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...