Man that's nothing, if you go to any beach in Paris they tan naked. Maybe it's like that in the US 2?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1938post #29057 of 787175/21/12 at 7:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Sir F
Damn man, you really think i'm bond? I wish, first of all I need to get this body then maaaybe i'm on my way
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #29058 of 787175/21/12 at 7:26ampost #29059 of 787175/21/12 at 7:48ampost #29060 of 787175/21/12 at 9:50ampost #29061 of 787175/21/12 at 10:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Blackunderpants
Wore this to a kind of informal party this weekend. I am just a teenager so I could really wear whatever I wanted from just a shirt and pants to a suit. I chose the latter.
Dark blue suit, light blue and white striped shirt (very, very small stripes), knitted green tie, light blue PS, brown derbys.
did you take those pictures with a sandwich? very nice outfit however...post #29062 of 787175/21/12 at 10:13ampost #29063 of 787175/21/12 at 10:39ampost #29064 of 787175/21/12 at 10:39amQuote:Originally Posted by deandbn
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)There fixed that for you musicguy.
It looks much better with the second button done and a pocket square.
I think he made a great effort, BUT....
1. lose the button down shirt collar.
2. shirt/jacket sleeves too long
3. trousers too skinny / peg leg
4. get a pocket square
5. button the second button on the jacket (it's 6x2 DB)
What is it you completely disagree with musicguy, and who said it was too short anyway. What is 'it' that you talk about, you are not making sense!
This guy needs a PS real bad with this outfit, it being lifeless pale grey monochrome, so a touch of crisp white would liven it up immensely.
This is what others had to say about his lack of Pocket Square musicguy, so you are way off track...
"Looks great. Now just get a pocket square to break it up a little."
"This is great. Really nice look. Maybe add a plain white linen square next time?"
"Man. I wish you has a PS, and slightly less cuff; then, this would go down, as one of my fav looks!"
TBH It seems to me that you were having at least a 'bad hair day' my special, if not outright depression.
If I were you, I think I should be wearing a PS more often. The sight or them may lift or brighten your mood to some extent.
I disagree as well. I usually don't get into these type of discussions because I don't wanna sound like a know-it-all when I'm decades behind some of the guys hanging out here.
1. This is really just opinion, if you look at some of the classic style icons such as Agnelli, Grant and Astaire they were all fans of DB + BD. In Europe we tend to avoid BD when going for formal business wear, but it's not an overall "rule".
2. This I agree on, shirt sleeves would look nice if they were a bit shorter.
3. Nah, looks good on a young guy with a slim build. The cloth does not look like it's straining anywhere.
4. No need really, even though I (almost) always like the look of a PS. There are no formal/informal guidelines that state the need of always wearing a PS.
5. It can be done both ways: E.G. (Click to show)post #29065 of 787175/21/12 at 10:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Anden
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm trying to figure out why I don't like this as much I normally would. I like all the elements a lot, and the colour combination is very classic. I think maybe the shoes might be too dark and formal for the (?)jeans... something lighter and a bit more casual, or a slightly more formal trouser and I think this would really rock. (Personally, I also think your jacket is a little short too, but I know my jacket length preference is not shared by all/many).
Monday, and a very busy day it turned out to be...post #29066 of 787175/21/12 at 11:03am
Imma just leave this here...Quote:
Sadly I have quite a few more...
Why do you do this? The last couple days I've been breaking my flippin brains over this...Usually when people pull this shit, they do this to build some forum rep for some sort of long term scam or to just live out some form of obsessive validation neurosis.
But you, you seem to be a very nice and friendly person and some of the outfits you posted on here are obviously really you. And what you are wearing looks really good. You don't need to deceive us with some fancy black tie pictures weirdly cropped from other peoples Facebook page to get our internet love.
Please enlighten me. I'm just doing this because I cherish this community very much even though I haven't been on here for very long and simply because of the 1% chance of you trying to pull some scam on B&S and hurting the reputation of this forum.
This is the real Sir F. Keep doing this please. Don't be a Sir Foney.Quote:Originally Posted by Sir F
My first and ''proper'' outfit here, if you have any good ideas how I can make better pictures please feel free to pm me
PS: Tom Ford
Shoes: G&Gpost #29067 of 787175/21/12 at 11:08ampost #29068 of 787175/21/12 at 11:08ampost #29069 of 787175/21/12 at 11:09ampost #29070 of 787175/21/12 at 11:10am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › Are there rules for wearing a colour t-shirt under a dress shirt? 6 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 25 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 37 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 46 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 57 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding