Man that's nothing, if you go to any beach in Paris they tan naked. Maybe it's like that in the US 2?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1938
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29057 of 787245/21/12 at 7:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Sir F
Damn man, you really think i'm bond? I wish, first of all I need to get this body then maaaybe i'm on my way
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #29058 of 787245/21/12 at 7:26ampost #29059 of 787245/21/12 at 7:48ampost #29060 of 787245/21/12 at 9:50ampost #29061 of 787245/21/12 at 10:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Blackunderpants
Wore this to a kind of informal party this weekend. I am just a teenager so I could really wear whatever I wanted from just a shirt and pants to a suit. I chose the latter.
Dark blue suit, light blue and white striped shirt (very, very small stripes), knitted green tie, light blue PS, brown derbys.
did you take those pictures with a sandwich? very nice outfit however...post #29062 of 787245/21/12 at 10:13ampost #29063 of 787245/21/12 at 10:39ampost #29064 of 787245/21/12 at 10:39amQuote:Originally Posted by deandbn
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)There fixed that for you musicguy.
It looks much better with the second button done and a pocket square.
I think he made a great effort, BUT....
1. lose the button down shirt collar.
2. shirt/jacket sleeves too long
3. trousers too skinny / peg leg
4. get a pocket square
5. button the second button on the jacket (it's 6x2 DB)
What is it you completely disagree with musicguy, and who said it was too short anyway. What is 'it' that you talk about, you are not making sense!
This guy needs a PS real bad with this outfit, it being lifeless pale grey monochrome, so a touch of crisp white would liven it up immensely.
This is what others had to say about his lack of Pocket Square musicguy, so you are way off track...
"Looks great. Now just get a pocket square to break it up a little."
"This is great. Really nice look. Maybe add a plain white linen square next time?"
"Man. I wish you has a PS, and slightly less cuff; then, this would go down, as one of my fav looks!"
TBH It seems to me that you were having at least a 'bad hair day' my special, if not outright depression.
If I were you, I think I should be wearing a PS more often. The sight or them may lift or brighten your mood to some extent.
I disagree as well. I usually don't get into these type of discussions because I don't wanna sound like a know-it-all when I'm decades behind some of the guys hanging out here.
1. This is really just opinion, if you look at some of the classic style icons such as Agnelli, Grant and Astaire they were all fans of DB + BD. In Europe we tend to avoid BD when going for formal business wear, but it's not an overall "rule".
2. This I agree on, shirt sleeves would look nice if they were a bit shorter.
3. Nah, looks good on a young guy with a slim build. The cloth does not look like it's straining anywhere.
4. No need really, even though I (almost) always like the look of a PS. There are no formal/informal guidelines that state the need of always wearing a PS.
5. It can be done both ways: E.G. (Click to show)post #29065 of 787245/21/12 at 10:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Anden
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm trying to figure out why I don't like this as much I normally would. I like all the elements a lot, and the colour combination is very classic. I think maybe the shoes might be too dark and formal for the (?)jeans... something lighter and a bit more casual, or a slightly more formal trouser and I think this would really rock. (Personally, I also think your jacket is a little short too, but I know my jacket length preference is not shared by all/many).
Monday, and a very busy day it turned out to be...post #29066 of 787245/21/12 at 11:03am
Imma just leave this here...Quote:
Sadly I have quite a few more...
Why do you do this? The last couple days I've been breaking my flippin brains over this...Usually when people pull this shit, they do this to build some forum rep for some sort of long term scam or to just live out some form of obsessive validation neurosis.
But you, you seem to be a very nice and friendly person and some of the outfits you posted on here are obviously really you. And what you are wearing looks really good. You don't need to deceive us with some fancy black tie pictures weirdly cropped from other peoples Facebook page to get our internet love.
Please enlighten me. I'm just doing this because I cherish this community very much even though I haven't been on here for very long and simply because of the 1% chance of you trying to pull some scam on B&S and hurting the reputation of this forum.
This is the real Sir F. Keep doing this please. Don't be a Sir Foney.Quote:Originally Posted by Sir F
My first and ''proper'' outfit here, if you have any good ideas how I can make better pictures please feel free to pm me
PS: Tom Ford
Shoes: G&Gpost #29067 of 787245/21/12 at 11:08ampost #29068 of 787245/21/12 at 11:08ampost #29069 of 787245/21/12 at 11:09am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Suit for $500ish 48 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Corter Leather Goods - Official Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 13 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)