Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1892post #28366 of 787195/10/12 at 11:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28367 of 787195/11/12 at 12:01ampost #28368 of 787195/11/12 at 2:25ampost #28369 of 787195/11/12 at 2:29ampost #28370 of 787195/11/12 at 2:47ampost #28371 of 787195/11/12 at 2:51ampost #28372 of 787195/11/12 at 3:43ampost #28373 of 787195/11/12 at 4:41ampost #28374 of 787195/11/12 at 4:42ampost #28375 of 787195/11/12 at 4:49ampost #28376 of 787195/11/12 at 6:08amFeel ashamed to post today but my philosophy is warts and all. This shirt is being thrown into the for sell/donation bin. The shirt sleeves shrank about 2 inches and the collar is :barf:. The jacket is part of a suit that I have not had hemmed/altered yet. I purchased it last fall when I was a bit smaller in the chest and prefered shorter jackets. Not sure if I should keep or not the lapels seem to bow out and the jacket seems short. Salvageable or try to move it?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #28377 of 787195/11/12 at 6:13ampost #28378 of 787195/11/12 at 6:19am
I am clothes poor, which is why I joined this forum to begin with (for the advice and the ideas) so please do not poke fun that I wear cheap stuff compared to the rest of you. That being said, I have a grad school (MBA) interview today so I went conservative:
Charcoal Joseph Abboud suit, but it is Loro Piana Super 120s - tailored to fit
BR slim fit white dress shirt
CK blue/white stripe tie
J&M black cap toe oxfords
Brushed stainless tie bar
I did not go with the pocket square since it was an interview.post #28379 of 787195/11/12 at 6:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Feel ashamed to post today but my philosophy is warts and all. This shirt is being thrown into the for sell/donation bin. The shirt sleeves shrank about 2 inches and the collar is :barf:. The jacket is part of a suit that I have not had hemmed/altered yet. I purchased it last fall when I was a bit smaller in the chest and prefered shorter jackets. Not sure if I should keep or not the lapels seem to bow out and the jacket seems short. Salvageable or try to move it?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The tie isn't working here Citan
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Cars We Drive! 14 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...