or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1892  

post #28366 of 78723

foto 1.JPG

 

foto 2.JPG

 

All comments are welcome!

post #28367 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

902275d7.jpg
a4836b69.jpg

Loving this tie hombre
post #28368 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by milecargo View Post

384 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
233
700

I'm not entirely sold on the shirt either.
post #28369 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by milecargo View Post

384 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
233
700

johnnydeppblow.jpg

post #28370 of 78723
Not too struck on this fit. Jacket could do with being a bit longer - and the shoulders a little stronger...

DSCF5037.JPG
DSCF5038.JPG
DSCF5041.JPG
post #28371 of 78723

Actually I think the jacket is good on you? But i'm not a fan of the pants like that (wide and little long) Maybe you like it that way? 

post #28372 of 78723

For those asking about Spoos fantastic green tie, it might be from panta it sure looks the one on their website, i just bought the navy one online cant wait for it to arrive

post #28373 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Not too struck on this fit. Jacket could do with being a bit longer - and the shoulders a little stronger...
DSCF5037.JPG
DSCF5038.JPG
DSCF5041.JPG

..but that tie is to die for. fing02[1].gif
post #28374 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

Actually I think the jacket is good on you? But i'm not a fan of the pants like that (wide and little long) Maybe you like it that way? 

I don't mind the fullness of the trousers at all, but I agree that they are a tad bit long..
post #28375 of 78723

You all are used to my black-tie outfits. So hello friday, here we go!

 

185_23618780331_737305331_2135863_6820_n.jpg

post #28376 of 78723
Feel ashamed to post today but my philosophy is warts and all. This shirt is being thrown into the for sell/donation bin. The shirt sleeves shrank about 2 inches and the collar is :barf:. The jacket is part of a suit that I have not had hemmed/altered yet. I purchased it last fall when I was a bit smaller in the chest and prefered shorter jackets. Not sure if I should keep or not the lapels seem to bow out and the jacket seems short. Salvageable or try to move it?

7176208570_17df95f9c5.jpg


7176213576_6d3d61b3c4.jpg

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

7176214912_727fcf12af.jpg


7176216070_6a63387393.jpg
post #28377 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You all are used to my black-tie outfits. So hello friday, here we go!

350x263px-LL-0673fdff_185_23618780331_737305331_2135863_6820_n.jpeg

This reminds me, i need a vespa in my life. One of the most awesome means of transportation.
Anglophilia (Click to show)
300
post #28378 of 78723

I am clothes poor, which is why I joined this forum to begin with (for the advice and the ideas) so please do not poke fun that I wear cheap stuff compared to the rest of you.  That being said, I have a grad school (MBA) interview today so I went conservative:

 

Charcoal Joseph Abboud suit, but it is Loro Piana Super 120s - tailored to fit

BR slim fit white dress shirt

CK blue/white stripe tie

J&M black cap toe oxfords

Brushed stainless tie bar

 

I did not go with the pocket square since it was an interview.

post #28379 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citan1145 View Post

Feel ashamed to post today but my philosophy is warts and all. This shirt is being thrown into the for sell/donation bin. The shirt sleeves shrank about 2 inches and the collar is :barf:. The jacket is part of a suit that I have not had hemmed/altered yet. I purchased it last fall when I was a bit smaller in the chest and prefered shorter jackets. Not sure if I should keep or not the lapels seem to bow out and the jacket seems short. Salvageable or try to move it?
7176208570_17df95f9c5.jpg

7176213576_6d3d61b3c4.jpg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
7176214912_727fcf12af.jpg

7176216070_6a63387393.jpg


The tie isn't working here Citan

post #28380 of 78723
Citan, can you post your pics on a service other than flickr? I can't see any of them at work! Haha
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III