Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1869post #28021 of 787235/5/12 at 6:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28022 of 787235/5/12 at 6:57pmpost #28023 of 787235/5/12 at 7:00pmpost #28024 of 787235/5/12 at 8:07pmpost #28025 of 787235/5/12 at 8:18pmpost #28026 of 787235/5/12 at 10:01pm
Always picking up ideas from you guys though.Quote:gather 'round young grasshoppers...
As Moo said, Foo's done much to earn his infamy. Lookup threads - Rubinacci suits, Ambrosi Pants, Hermes green breast wallet, and morepost #28027 of 787235/5/12 at 11:07pmAWESOME. GOD BLESSQuote:Originally Posted by mcobinad
This is what my boys are wearing today. It will be great if there will be kids section on this forum to post on. My boys want to join the dressing trend. They see me dressing up everyday and they want to be part of my team. I said why not. This is their first post. Feel free to pinpoint areas to make amend so that i can pass on the information to them. They are 3 years of age and hope they will learn so.
quote]post #28028 of 787235/6/12 at 12:01ampost #28029 of 787235/6/12 at 12:19ampost #28030 of 787235/6/12 at 1:07am
"diggin' the whole look, thick, tight, solid etc."
"Should definitely have white buttons to go with the pocket square and shirt."
"I like this tie. I want this tie!
Thanks! Yours are pretty great 2!
You know it !post #28031 of 787235/6/12 at 1:08ampost #28032 of 787235/6/12 at 3:25ampost #28033 of 787235/6/12 at 4:28amQuote:
Well, from what I gathered besides from being a good dresser, his sense of entitlement is reciprocally proportionate to his size, which leads to amusing comedy gold mines such as these: http://www.styleforum.net/t/215158/mafoofan-struggles-to-buy-breast-wallet-at-hermes-arises-victoriouspost #28034 of 787235/6/12 at 4:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Reading thread 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 7 minutes ago
- › Tricker's Eaton boots in coffee brown size 9 UK fitting 5, 4444 last 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › FS: Gitman Vintage for Opening Ceremony Zebra Camo 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...