Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1853post #27781 of 787225/2/12 at 8:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27782 of 787225/2/12 at 8:50ampost #27783 of 787225/2/12 at 8:51amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
I'm in IT for a large bank, and my office is on Wall St., so, in some senses, I am a "Wall St. guy", and I don't think that the OWS crowd is so discerning so as NOT to target every person who looks like a banker, hence - yes to both questions.
Thanks, in any case, for the compliment.
Ah so you are the 1%!
Just kidding, I work in finance too, fortunately the OWS movement is not as present in Brussels as in NY, London etc..
Originally Posted by DerekS
corneliani coat (again) finamore shirt, the incredible invisible tie, lincs khakis IWC FA Jones
and my new pocket square from Mark McNairy...in white lettering it says "Fuck Off" keepin in classy here.
Very nice coat!post #27784 of 787225/2/12 at 8:59ampost #27785 of 787225/2/12 at 9:24ampost #27786 of 787225/2/12 at 9:27ampost #27787 of 787225/2/12 at 9:38ampost #27788 of 787225/2/12 at 9:41ampost #27789 of 787225/2/12 at 10:07ampost #27790 of 787225/2/12 at 10:16ampost #27791 of 787225/2/12 at 10:27amQuote:Originally Posted by bourbonbasted
Alright dude, I'm going to get a bit personal and ask how you have so many occasions to wear such formal clothes. Are these pictures all from the same event or picked from albums over many years? I can't imagine ever wearing proper morning dress in my life, let alone twice in as many weeks.
I have to assume you run in dapper circles (what with the "old friends" tuxedo party and what not), but still...
No, all pictures are pretty new, so i'm not gathering that old pictures. Well I go to alot of events were you need to dress like this, it's not hard to understand really?
Cheers!post #27792 of 787225/2/12 at 10:31ampost #27793 of 787225/2/12 at 10:37am
Vox does live there. Occasionally I run out of truffles and send one of the hands downstairs to Vox, who usually has them in abundance.post #27794 of 787225/2/12 at 10:40am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1704 Active Users (482 Members and 1222 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 41 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › High on Leather briefcase/ satchel 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Shoes added !!!The John Lobb Enthusiast thread 4 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Sales UK 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...