Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1853
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27782 of 787195/2/12 at 8:50ampost #27783 of 787195/2/12 at 8:51amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
I'm in IT for a large bank, and my office is on Wall St., so, in some senses, I am a "Wall St. guy", and I don't think that the OWS crowd is so discerning so as NOT to target every person who looks like a banker, hence - yes to both questions.
Thanks, in any case, for the compliment.
Ah so you are the 1%!
Just kidding, I work in finance too, fortunately the OWS movement is not as present in Brussels as in NY, London etc..
Originally Posted by DerekS
corneliani coat (again) finamore shirt, the incredible invisible tie, lincs khakis IWC FA Jones
and my new pocket square from Mark McNairy...in white lettering it says "Fuck Off" keepin in classy here.
Very nice coat!post #27784 of 787195/2/12 at 8:59ampost #27785 of 787195/2/12 at 9:24ampost #27786 of 787195/2/12 at 9:27ampost #27787 of 787195/2/12 at 9:38ampost #27788 of 787195/2/12 at 9:41ampost #27789 of 787195/2/12 at 10:07ampost #27790 of 787195/2/12 at 10:16ampost #27791 of 787195/2/12 at 10:27amQuote:Originally Posted by bourbonbasted
Alright dude, I'm going to get a bit personal and ask how you have so many occasions to wear such formal clothes. Are these pictures all from the same event or picked from albums over many years? I can't imagine ever wearing proper morning dress in my life, let alone twice in as many weeks.
I have to assume you run in dapper circles (what with the "old friends" tuxedo party and what not), but still...
No, all pictures are pretty new, so i'm not gathering that old pictures. Well I go to alot of events were you need to dress like this, it's not hard to understand really?
Cheers!post #27792 of 787195/2/12 at 10:31ampost #27793 of 787195/2/12 at 10:37am
Vox does live there. Occasionally I run out of truffles and send one of the hands downstairs to Vox, who usually has them in abundance.post #27794 of 787195/2/12 at 10:40am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 945 Active Users (134 Members and 811 Guests)
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 11 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 15 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 22 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...