Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1853post #27781 of 787225/2/12 at 8:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27782 of 787225/2/12 at 8:50ampost #27783 of 787225/2/12 at 8:51amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
I'm in IT for a large bank, and my office is on Wall St., so, in some senses, I am a "Wall St. guy", and I don't think that the OWS crowd is so discerning so as NOT to target every person who looks like a banker, hence - yes to both questions.
Thanks, in any case, for the compliment.
Ah so you are the 1%!
Just kidding, I work in finance too, fortunately the OWS movement is not as present in Brussels as in NY, London etc..
Originally Posted by DerekS
corneliani coat (again) finamore shirt, the incredible invisible tie, lincs khakis IWC FA Jones
and my new pocket square from Mark McNairy...in white lettering it says "Fuck Off" keepin in classy here.
Very nice coat!post #27784 of 787225/2/12 at 8:59ampost #27785 of 787225/2/12 at 9:24ampost #27786 of 787225/2/12 at 9:27ampost #27787 of 787225/2/12 at 9:38ampost #27788 of 787225/2/12 at 9:41ampost #27789 of 787225/2/12 at 10:07ampost #27790 of 787225/2/12 at 10:16ampost #27791 of 787225/2/12 at 10:27amQuote:Originally Posted by bourbonbasted
Alright dude, I'm going to get a bit personal and ask how you have so many occasions to wear such formal clothes. Are these pictures all from the same event or picked from albums over many years? I can't imagine ever wearing proper morning dress in my life, let alone twice in as many weeks.
I have to assume you run in dapper circles (what with the "old friends" tuxedo party and what not), but still...
No, all pictures are pretty new, so i'm not gathering that old pictures. Well I go to alot of events were you need to dress like this, it's not hard to understand really?
Cheers!post #27792 of 787225/2/12 at 10:31ampost #27793 of 787225/2/12 at 10:37am
Vox does live there. Occasionally I run out of truffles and send one of the hands downstairs to Vox, who usually has them in abundance.post #27794 of 787225/2/12 at 10:40am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1481 Active Users (317 Members and 1164 Guests)
- › Isaia Wool Linen Blend Sports Jacket 16 seconds ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 28 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 29 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Slim, Warm 38L Topcoat - A Thinksgiving Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 3 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 3 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...