Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1853
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27782 of 787215/2/12 at 8:50ampost #27783 of 787215/2/12 at 8:51amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
I'm in IT for a large bank, and my office is on Wall St., so, in some senses, I am a "Wall St. guy", and I don't think that the OWS crowd is so discerning so as NOT to target every person who looks like a banker, hence - yes to both questions.
Thanks, in any case, for the compliment.
Ah so you are the 1%!
Just kidding, I work in finance too, fortunately the OWS movement is not as present in Brussels as in NY, London etc..
Originally Posted by DerekS
corneliani coat (again) finamore shirt, the incredible invisible tie, lincs khakis IWC FA Jones
and my new pocket square from Mark McNairy...in white lettering it says "Fuck Off" keepin in classy here.
Very nice coat!post #27784 of 787215/2/12 at 8:59ampost #27785 of 787215/2/12 at 9:24ampost #27786 of 787215/2/12 at 9:27ampost #27787 of 787215/2/12 at 9:38ampost #27788 of 787215/2/12 at 9:41ampost #27789 of 787215/2/12 at 10:07ampost #27790 of 787215/2/12 at 10:16ampost #27791 of 787215/2/12 at 10:27amQuote:Originally Posted by bourbonbasted
Alright dude, I'm going to get a bit personal and ask how you have so many occasions to wear such formal clothes. Are these pictures all from the same event or picked from albums over many years? I can't imagine ever wearing proper morning dress in my life, let alone twice in as many weeks.
I have to assume you run in dapper circles (what with the "old friends" tuxedo party and what not), but still...
No, all pictures are pretty new, so i'm not gathering that old pictures. Well I go to alot of events were you need to dress like this, it's not hard to understand really?
Cheers!post #27792 of 787215/2/12 at 10:31ampost #27793 of 787215/2/12 at 10:37am
Vox does live there. Occasionally I run out of truffles and send one of the hands downstairs to Vox, who usually has them in abundance.post #27794 of 787215/2/12 at 10:40am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
Currently, there are 1500 Active Users (307 Members and 1193 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gi Capri Napoli ? 2 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Strike Gold 5109 Weft Slub Slim Tapered size 29 one soak 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015