Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:05 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1837post #27541 of 787174/27/12 at 6:25ampost #27542 of 787174/27/12 at 6:33amQuote:
To imitate the decorum of "someone else" on this thread:
Why the fuck are you taking pictures of yourself in a bar bathroom when you're out for drinks in downtown LA?
Time for a reality check.post #27543 of 787174/27/12 at 7:01amI take pictures of myself in the bathroom at work maybe I need a reality check.
Real contrast between pant and jacket in spoiler. Still too close? They are sand brown.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27544 of 787174/27/12 at 7:27am
Temps, this morning, were around 29 degrees, and snow is in the forecast tonight--justification, I think, for wearing the wool DB one more time. Tie, Brooks Bros; Shirt, Taylor Stitch
Sorry for the "sandy" pictures.
Thanks for the many thumbs up for yesterday's cardi--it was a SF purchase from member, Parker. It's my new "old" favorite sweater.
Edited by clarinetplayer - 4/27/12 at 7:45ampost #27545 of 787174/27/12 at 7:37ampost #27546 of 787174/27/12 at 7:45ampost #27547 of 787174/27/12 at 7:46ampost #27548 of 787174/27/12 at 7:52amQuote:
From the first pic, it looks like the jacket is pulling on the mid-section and the crease extends to the underarm/back.
Are you able to cross your arms comfortably? I wouldn't know exactly where to let off
Also I would maybe let another quarter inch on the leg opening. If you go too wide and I'm afraid it would look clown-ish in relation to your fitted jacket.
Right now, it's your feet that are looking quite big.
That's nitpicky though. I like it how it is.
Just a noob's theorypost #27549 of 787174/27/12 at 7:54am
You're as slim as they get!
And where are your fit pics?? We haven't seen you for days!Quote:
Nice! Waiting for a BB sale as well, never tried their suits beforepost #27550 of 787174/27/12 at 8:06amQuote:
I've actually been more casual in the past few days. Didn't think the fits were appropriate here so I Posted in the SW&D thread
And yes i'm slim (147 on a good day). But I'm 152 at the moment. DAMN U RAISIN RUM ICE CREAM!!!post #27551 of 787174/27/12 at 8:16am
Thanks Justin, but I'm still more in the meh column about yesterday's fit, even with another day's hindsight. Mr Monkey, you'll be concerned to see that I'm still out of suits today...
Much happier with today's look though.post #27552 of 787174/27/12 at 8:22ampost #27553 of 787174/27/12 at 8:27ampost #27554 of 787174/27/12 at 8:28am
and you RUDE FAT BOY Did you have a bad hair day today?
It wasn't so long ago that you could not dress moderately either. Glad you got your hand holding that paunch in boy, and you looking decidedly fat in the face too.
Oh and the clothes, sorry, I was supposed to critisize them wasn't I...
The suit is decidedly lumpy, and you will have to let it out a lot to fit that gut.
Are those cum stains down your trousers. Oh it's the dirty mirror again, sorry!
The PS is backwards in your pocket and you tie is skew you stupid shit.
Sort yourself out.
edit: and go puke in the urinal behind you when you finished looking at yourself in the mirror.
Get real boy and apologize publicly, you a bad bad boy.post #27555 of 787174/27/12 at 8:29am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Stile Latino Jacket - Super 130's Wool - 50EU drop 8r 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...