Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1837post #27541 of 787224/27/12 at 6:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27542 of 787224/27/12 at 6:33amQuote:
To imitate the decorum of "someone else" on this thread:
Why the fuck are you taking pictures of yourself in a bar bathroom when you're out for drinks in downtown LA?
Time for a reality check.post #27543 of 787224/27/12 at 7:01amI take pictures of myself in the bathroom at work maybe I need a reality check.
Real contrast between pant and jacket in spoiler. Still too close? They are sand brown.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27544 of 787224/27/12 at 7:27am
Temps, this morning, were around 29 degrees, and snow is in the forecast tonight--justification, I think, for wearing the wool DB one more time. Tie, Brooks Bros; Shirt, Taylor Stitch
Sorry for the "sandy" pictures.
Thanks for the many thumbs up for yesterday's cardi--it was a SF purchase from member, Parker. It's my new "old" favorite sweater.
Edited by clarinetplayer - 4/27/12 at 7:45ampost #27545 of 787224/27/12 at 7:37ampost #27546 of 787224/27/12 at 7:45ampost #27547 of 787224/27/12 at 7:46ampost #27548 of 787224/27/12 at 7:52amQuote:
From the first pic, it looks like the jacket is pulling on the mid-section and the crease extends to the underarm/back.
Are you able to cross your arms comfortably? I wouldn't know exactly where to let off
Also I would maybe let another quarter inch on the leg opening. If you go too wide and I'm afraid it would look clown-ish in relation to your fitted jacket.
Right now, it's your feet that are looking quite big.
That's nitpicky though. I like it how it is.
Just a noob's theorypost #27549 of 787224/27/12 at 7:54am
You're as slim as they get!
And where are your fit pics?? We haven't seen you for days!Quote:
Nice! Waiting for a BB sale as well, never tried their suits beforepost #27550 of 787224/27/12 at 8:06amQuote:
I've actually been more casual in the past few days. Didn't think the fits were appropriate here so I Posted in the SW&D thread
And yes i'm slim (147 on a good day). But I'm 152 at the moment. DAMN U RAISIN RUM ICE CREAM!!!post #27551 of 787224/27/12 at 8:16am
Thanks Justin, but I'm still more in the meh column about yesterday's fit, even with another day's hindsight. Mr Monkey, you'll be concerned to see that I'm still out of suits today...
Much happier with today's look though.post #27552 of 787224/27/12 at 8:22ampost #27553 of 787224/27/12 at 8:27ampost #27554 of 787224/27/12 at 8:28am
and you RUDE FAT BOY Did you have a bad hair day today?
It wasn't so long ago that you could not dress moderately either. Glad you got your hand holding that paunch in boy, and you looking decidedly fat in the face too.
Oh and the clothes, sorry, I was supposed to critisize them wasn't I...
The suit is decidedly lumpy, and you will have to let it out a lot to fit that gut.
Are those cum stains down your trousers. Oh it's the dirty mirror again, sorry!
The PS is backwards in your pocket and you tie is skew you stupid shit.
Sort yourself out.
edit: and go puke in the urinal behind you when you finished looking at yourself in the mirror.
Get real boy and apologize publicly, you a bad bad boy.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR... 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 6 minutes ago
- › "Giving Reputation" - my mistake - please ignore. Have reposted in... 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 14 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan