Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1837
Styleforum Top Picks
To imitate the decorum of "someone else" on this thread:
Why the fuck are you taking pictures of yourself in a bar bathroom when you're out for drinks in downtown LA?
Time for a reality check.
Temps, this morning, were around 29 degrees, and snow is in the forecast tonight--justification, I think, for wearing the wool DB one more time. Tie, Brooks Bros; Shirt, Taylor Stitch
Sorry for the "sandy" pictures.
Thanks for the many thumbs up for yesterday's cardi--it was a SF purchase from member, Parker. It's my new "old" favorite sweater.
Edited by clarinetplayer - 4/27/12 at 7:45am
From the first pic, it looks like the jacket is pulling on the mid-section and the crease extends to the underarm/back.
Are you able to cross your arms comfortably? I wouldn't know exactly where to let off
Also I would maybe let another quarter inch on the leg opening. If you go too wide and I'm afraid it would look clown-ish in relation to your fitted jacket.
Right now, it's your feet that are looking quite big.
That's nitpicky though. I like it how it is.
Just a noob's theory
You're as slim as they get!
And where are your fit pics?? We haven't seen you for days!
Nice! Waiting for a BB sale as well, never tried their suits before
I've actually been more casual in the past few days. Didn't think the fits were appropriate here so I Posted in the SW&D thread
And yes i'm slim (147 on a good day). But I'm 152 at the moment. DAMN U RAISIN RUM ICE CREAM!!!
Thanks Justin, but I'm still more in the meh column about yesterday's fit, even with another day's hindsight. Mr Monkey, you'll be concerned to see that I'm still out of suits today...
Much happier with today's look though.
and you RUDE FAT BOY Did you have a bad hair day today?
It wasn't so long ago that you could not dress moderately either. Glad you got your hand holding that paunch in boy, and you looking decidedly fat in the face too.
Oh and the clothes, sorry, I was supposed to critisize them wasn't I...
The suit is decidedly lumpy, and you will have to let it out a lot to fit that gut.
Are those cum stains down your trousers. Oh it's the dirty mirror again, sorry!
The PS is backwards in your pocket and you tie is skew you stupid shit.
Sort yourself out.
edit: and go puke in the urinal behind you when you finished looking at yourself in the mirror.
Get real boy and apologize publicly, you a bad bad boy.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Things that are pissing you off. just now
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions just now
- › Things you just don't get 58 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140314: ITALIAN CBD - CLASSICO CON SPREZZATURA 2 minutes ago
- › WSJ: Men are into shirts like women are into shoes (that is, a lot) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw