Shoes look awesome Rob. I need to decide if I am going to order the dark brown suede or the dark brown calf. I guess it is lucky that these are the decisions I need to make in life right now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1832post #27466 of 787234/25/12 at 5:44pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27467 of 787234/25/12 at 6:11pmpost #27468 of 787234/25/12 at 6:36pmle sigh. Another crazy day. Anyway,
*Inaugural edition of these DC Lewis horween shell caps... I have been looking for a sleeker shell shoe forever, and these one offs by David are friggin perfect.post #27469 of 787234/25/12 at 8:10pmpost #27470 of 787234/25/12 at 8:11pmpost #27471 of 787234/25/12 at 8:14pmpost #27472 of 787234/25/12 at 8:17pmpost #27473 of 787234/25/12 at 8:22pmpost #27474 of 787234/25/12 at 8:24pm
I can't see you!
I can't either.Quote:
Bro, those shoes are the straight FIYAH. So much better than your blobby lasts.
Chocolate brown!post #27475 of 787234/25/12 at 8:30pmpost #27476 of 787234/25/12 at 9:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
le sigh. Another crazy day. Anyway,
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
*Inaugural edition of these DC Lewis horween shell caps... I have been looking for a sleeker shell shoe forever, and these one offs by David are friggin perfect.
Spoo not really feeling the pocket Square here. Feels too matchy with the pants (Matchy pocket squares aren't really my thing)
U obviously didn't hit ↑↑↓↓←→←→BA quick enough at the title screen.
No God Mode todaypost #27477 of 787234/25/12 at 9:55pmQuote:
Spoo are the trousers cotton/cotton blend?post #27478 of 787234/25/12 at 11:08pmpost #27479 of 787234/26/12 at 1:27ampost #27480 of 787234/26/12 at 4:32amToday's ensemble is more low-key than yesterday's - less formal, certainly.
Suit - BB
Shirt - Lewin
Tie - Marino Gabbri
Cufflinks - The London Badge & Button Co.
PS - Robert Talbott
Shoes - J & M
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Are double monks played out? 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)