Shoes look awesome Rob. I need to decide if I am going to order the dark brown suede or the dark brown calf. I guess it is lucky that these are the decisions I need to make in life right now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1832post #27466 of 787194/25/12 at 5:44pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27467 of 787194/25/12 at 6:11pmpost #27468 of 787194/25/12 at 6:36pmle sigh. Another crazy day. Anyway,
*Inaugural edition of these DC Lewis horween shell caps... I have been looking for a sleeker shell shoe forever, and these one offs by David are friggin perfect.post #27469 of 787194/25/12 at 8:10pmpost #27470 of 787194/25/12 at 8:11pmpost #27471 of 787194/25/12 at 8:14pmpost #27472 of 787194/25/12 at 8:17pmpost #27473 of 787194/25/12 at 8:22pmpost #27474 of 787194/25/12 at 8:24pm
I can't see you!
I can't either.Quote:
Bro, those shoes are the straight FIYAH. So much better than your blobby lasts.
Chocolate brown!post #27475 of 787194/25/12 at 8:30pmpost #27476 of 787194/25/12 at 9:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
le sigh. Another crazy day. Anyway,
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
*Inaugural edition of these DC Lewis horween shell caps... I have been looking for a sleeker shell shoe forever, and these one offs by David are friggin perfect.
Spoo not really feeling the pocket Square here. Feels too matchy with the pants (Matchy pocket squares aren't really my thing)
U obviously didn't hit ↑↑↓↓←→←→BA quick enough at the title screen.
No God Mode todaypost #27477 of 787194/25/12 at 9:55pmQuote:
Spoo are the trousers cotton/cotton blend?post #27478 of 787194/25/12 at 11:08pmpost #27479 of 787194/26/12 at 1:27ampost #27480 of 787194/26/12 at 4:32amToday's ensemble is more low-key than yesterday's - less formal, certainly.
Suit - BB
Shirt - Lewin
Tie - Marino Gabbri
Cufflinks - The London Badge & Button Co.
PS - Robert Talbott
Shoes - J & M
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...