Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1822
Styleforum Top Picks
The luster of being single starts to fade around the age of ~26. Lots of the genuine good people are married or settling down and carousing in social scenes isn't as entertaining as it once was. Just me? Regardless it helps being around NYC where endless opportunities abound...
For Threadbearer's question, 180 cm converts to 5' 11", and for reference sake, I am 5' 10", and am wearing UK size 9F shoes today, so if Anden's feet look particularly large, I suspect that it is warping of the image at the edge of the photo that is the culprit.
Also, TB, thanks for the thumbs-up on my tie choice from yesterday, but yesterday's suit was a dark brown, not grey - hence the choice of dark green.
Notice how it's only your friends with these shortcomings. There's clearly NO ONE in NYC with better hair hence your ongoing relationship...
My grandma once said - "All men in our family are tall and handsome, well except you. But at least you stand steady when the wind blows hard"...
I am her favourite grand child :-)
My grandma once said about 3 weeks ago, "That's a nice tie. Can I blow my nose in it?"
I am her favorite grand child.
I didn't get married until I was well into my 30s and that was only really to make it less hassle for immigration purposes - we were quite happy being partners. And in fact almost none of my friends who are married got married before 30. It does seem that now more people are getting married in their twenties again.
As someone who much prefers unmarried & childless life, one good thing about our present times is that it is much easier to choose a lifestyle that is amicable to an individual rather than feeling pressured for whatever reason to marry. Of course, financial and social pressures still exist, but I still think it's easier to remain happily unmarried than has been the case for a very long time. Of course, if someone genuinely wants to commit to share their existence with someone else, that's a brave and nice thing, I suppose, and I wish them well.
A lavender sort of day...
Cheers mate, welcome back.
Today, grey skies means a grey suit. One of my slimmer suits and I definitely notice the extra 3kg I've put on in the last 2 months after being sick.
Suit: Herringbone Grey POW
Shirt: Cottonwork blue dobby
Tie: Henry Carter Neckwear Navy stripe un-lined 7 fold
Shoes: Loake 1880 Brown Blackfriars
Brilliant shoe shine. Very good.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 58 seconds ago
- › FS: Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald Sportcoat 39R - full canvas -... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet x Carmina MTO 5 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 7 minutes ago
- › Definitive "Books on Menswear" Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw