Acrid, I thought we were friends?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1821post #27301 of 787234/24/12 at 6:41am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27302 of 787234/24/12 at 6:43ampost #27303 of 787234/24/12 at 6:44ampost #27304 of 787234/24/12 at 6:47ampost #27305 of 787234/24/12 at 6:48ampost #27306 of 787234/24/12 at 6:48ampost #27307 of 787234/24/12 at 6:52ampost #27308 of 787234/24/12 at 6:53amQuote:
I had a one-night stand at the age of 24, with a man who was 47 at the time, which turned out to be an association that lasted nearly 30 years (the last 11 months of which were as legal spouses), so when one commits to a relationship is all in the timing, and it all happens when one is ready (whether one realizes one is ready or not).post #27309 of 787234/24/12 at 6:54ampost #27310 of 787234/24/12 at 6:55ampost #27311 of 787234/24/12 at 6:57amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
I had a one-night stand at the age of 24, with a man who was 47 at the time, which turned out to be an association that lasted nearly 30 years (the last 11 months of which were as legal spouses), so when one commits to a relationship is all in the timing, and it all happens when one is ready (whether one realizes one is ready or not).
I guess. Some might say I am practically married. I have been with the same girl for 3 years. She doesn't pressure me.post #27312 of 787234/24/12 at 6:59ampost #27313 of 787234/24/12 at 7:00ampost #27314 of 787234/24/12 at 7:00ampost #27315 of 787234/24/12 at 7:01amQuote:
The luster of being single starts to fade around the age of ~26. Lots of the genuine good people are married or settling down and carousing in social scenes isn't as entertaining as it once was. Just me? Regardless it helps being around NYC where endless opportunities abound...
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1516 Active Users (350 Members and 1166 Guests)
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread just now
- › George Cleverley Benchgrade Bradley Penny Loafer (Burgundy Antique... 20 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 3 minutes ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read 6 minutes ago
- › FS : Visvim Zermatt Folk - US11 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...