Looks too tight across the middle.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1816post #27226 of 787214/22/12 at 11:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27227 of 787214/22/12 at 11:29pmmuch improved, wannabe
pants are great now
and jacket is almost there too
but why is it pulling apart so much in the middle?
if the waist can be let out, that might fix it
and you could probably benefit from having narrower lapels
overall, this outfit is so much better than your past onespost #27228 of 787214/23/12 at 12:23ampost #27229 of 787214/23/12 at 4:30amIt is still quite overcast this morning in NYC, after 24 hours of non-stop rain, and that, with it also being Monday morning, has cast a pall over things. Attire today is appropriately low-key.
Suit, shirt and shoes - BB
Tie - Barney's
PS - Robert Talbott
Cufflinks - Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27230 of 787214/23/12 at 4:59am
From Saturday´s party when our Round Table club finally got chartered.
Looks like I am leaning in first photo... I was not drunk when it was taken...
Suit is a solid navy suit from Bruuns Bazaar.
Shirt: The shirt factory.
Bow tie from Italy. Can´t remember the maker. My parents got it for me in Milan.
Shoes: C&J Hallam. I had to drink Gammeldansk out of my right shoe thanks to our Danish guests...post #27231 of 787214/23/12 at 5:47amGood morning everyone. Sorry Acrid, tried not to look like a zombie but you are what you feel...Zombie pose shows colors best, bathroom pic shows fit best. No happy medium.
Bonus, crappy bathroom pictures with new trench coat... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27232 of 787214/23/12 at 5:48amFinally back from India. Loads to catch up on over the last 3.5 months but these are highlights of the last 24 hours...Quote:Originally Posted by Kappelan
Today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That is bonkers but looks fantastic.Quote:Love the colours. Fit is spot on.Originally Posted by Uunottaja
From Friday. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
Much more wintery for me this morning Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
CW that is killer.
Now to get back to taking photos of myself rather than random Indians...post #27233 of 787214/23/12 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Uunottaja
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think this might be the most Styleforum-y look I've seen in the thread for a while.
You know, if I saw you in the street, I'd be sure to think you cared about your appearance and dressed accordingly well.
The funny thing is, within the narrow confines of seeing it on this forum, it hits so many SF notes that it hurts. Just goes to show that context really makes a difference!
Keep on dressing well.Quote:Originally Posted by wannabe
Obligatory SF robot pose. , whatever.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Improving nicely. Needs a slightly looser fit around your waist, but miles better than some of your super-tight earlier outfits. I'd much prefer it with either black shoes or a significantly lighter brown though; that shade of brown is too dark for it IMO. The lapels are also a nicer width than before (I think you had slim lapels previously?) but if you want to keep rocking them, you'd probably benefit from a touch more jacket length to balance it out visually. That last point is more personal preference than anything else though.post #27234 of 787214/23/12 at 6:02am
Fantastic look- is the shirt white or light blue, and is the tie a dark blue or more of a powder blue? tie rocks BTWQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27235 of 787214/23/12 at 6:10ampost #27236 of 787214/23/12 at 6:31ampost #27237 of 787214/23/12 at 6:36ampost #27238 of 787214/23/12 at 7:22ampost #27239 of 787214/23/12 at 7:25am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 second ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › My first foray into cut and sew! - Boothia Felix - Mod, Striped,... 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › N. Hoolywood Knit Park's 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015