Looks too tight across the middle.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1816post #27226 of 787224/22/12 at 11:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27227 of 787224/22/12 at 11:29pmmuch improved, wannabe
pants are great now
and jacket is almost there too
but why is it pulling apart so much in the middle?
if the waist can be let out, that might fix it
and you could probably benefit from having narrower lapels
overall, this outfit is so much better than your past onespost #27228 of 787224/23/12 at 12:23ampost #27229 of 787224/23/12 at 4:30amIt is still quite overcast this morning in NYC, after 24 hours of non-stop rain, and that, with it also being Monday morning, has cast a pall over things. Attire today is appropriately low-key.
Suit, shirt and shoes - BB
Tie - Barney's
PS - Robert Talbott
Cufflinks - Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27230 of 787224/23/12 at 4:59am
From Saturday´s party when our Round Table club finally got chartered.
Looks like I am leaning in first photo... I was not drunk when it was taken...
Suit is a solid navy suit from Bruuns Bazaar.
Shirt: The shirt factory.
Bow tie from Italy. Can´t remember the maker. My parents got it for me in Milan.
Shoes: C&J Hallam. I had to drink Gammeldansk out of my right shoe thanks to our Danish guests...post #27231 of 787224/23/12 at 5:47amGood morning everyone. Sorry Acrid, tried not to look like a zombie but you are what you feel...Zombie pose shows colors best, bathroom pic shows fit best. No happy medium.
Bonus, crappy bathroom pictures with new trench coat... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27232 of 787224/23/12 at 5:48amFinally back from India. Loads to catch up on over the last 3.5 months but these are highlights of the last 24 hours...Quote:Originally Posted by Kappelan
Today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That is bonkers but looks fantastic.Quote:Love the colours. Fit is spot on.Originally Posted by Uunottaja
From Friday. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
Much more wintery for me this morning Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
CW that is killer.
Now to get back to taking photos of myself rather than random Indians...post #27233 of 787224/23/12 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Uunottaja
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think this might be the most Styleforum-y look I've seen in the thread for a while.
You know, if I saw you in the street, I'd be sure to think you cared about your appearance and dressed accordingly well.
The funny thing is, within the narrow confines of seeing it on this forum, it hits so many SF notes that it hurts. Just goes to show that context really makes a difference!
Keep on dressing well.Quote:Originally Posted by wannabe
Obligatory SF robot pose. , whatever.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Improving nicely. Needs a slightly looser fit around your waist, but miles better than some of your super-tight earlier outfits. I'd much prefer it with either black shoes or a significantly lighter brown though; that shade of brown is too dark for it IMO. The lapels are also a nicer width than before (I think you had slim lapels previously?) but if you want to keep rocking them, you'd probably benefit from a touch more jacket length to balance it out visually. That last point is more personal preference than anything else though.post #27234 of 787224/23/12 at 6:02am
Fantastic look- is the shirt white or light blue, and is the tie a dark blue or more of a powder blue? tie rocks BTWQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27235 of 787224/23/12 at 6:10ampost #27236 of 787224/23/12 at 6:31ampost #27237 of 787224/23/12 at 6:36ampost #27238 of 787224/23/12 at 7:22ampost #27239 of 787224/23/12 at 7:25am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 49 seconds ago
- › ESPN TV=Watch Inter Milan vs St Etienne live streaming 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › ESPN TV=Watch Tottenham Hotspur vs Asteras Tripolis live streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...