Looks too tight across the middle.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1816post #27226 of 787174/22/12 at 11:27pmpost #27227 of 787174/22/12 at 11:29pmmuch improved, wannabe
pants are great now
and jacket is almost there too
but why is it pulling apart so much in the middle?
if the waist can be let out, that might fix it
and you could probably benefit from having narrower lapels
overall, this outfit is so much better than your past onespost #27228 of 787174/23/12 at 12:23ampost #27229 of 787174/23/12 at 4:30amIt is still quite overcast this morning in NYC, after 24 hours of non-stop rain, and that, with it also being Monday morning, has cast a pall over things. Attire today is appropriately low-key.
Suit, shirt and shoes - BB
Tie - Barney's
PS - Robert Talbott
Cufflinks - Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27230 of 787174/23/12 at 4:59am
From Saturday´s party when our Round Table club finally got chartered.
Looks like I am leaning in first photo... I was not drunk when it was taken...
Suit is a solid navy suit from Bruuns Bazaar.
Shirt: The shirt factory.
Bow tie from Italy. Can´t remember the maker. My parents got it for me in Milan.
Shoes: C&J Hallam. I had to drink Gammeldansk out of my right shoe thanks to our Danish guests...post #27231 of 787174/23/12 at 5:47amGood morning everyone. Sorry Acrid, tried not to look like a zombie but you are what you feel...Zombie pose shows colors best, bathroom pic shows fit best. No happy medium.
Bonus, crappy bathroom pictures with new trench coat... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27232 of 787174/23/12 at 5:48amFinally back from India. Loads to catch up on over the last 3.5 months but these are highlights of the last 24 hours...Quote:Originally Posted by Kappelan
Today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That is bonkers but looks fantastic.Quote:Love the colours. Fit is spot on.Originally Posted by Uunottaja
From Friday. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
Much more wintery for me this morning Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
CW that is killer.
Now to get back to taking photos of myself rather than random Indians...post #27233 of 787174/23/12 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Uunottaja
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think this might be the most Styleforum-y look I've seen in the thread for a while.
You know, if I saw you in the street, I'd be sure to think you cared about your appearance and dressed accordingly well.
The funny thing is, within the narrow confines of seeing it on this forum, it hits so many SF notes that it hurts. Just goes to show that context really makes a difference!
Keep on dressing well.Quote:Originally Posted by wannabe
Obligatory SF robot pose. , whatever.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Improving nicely. Needs a slightly looser fit around your waist, but miles better than some of your super-tight earlier outfits. I'd much prefer it with either black shoes or a significantly lighter brown though; that shade of brown is too dark for it IMO. The lapels are also a nicer width than before (I think you had slim lapels previously?) but if you want to keep rocking them, you'd probably benefit from a touch more jacket length to balance it out visually. That last point is more personal preference than anything else though.post #27234 of 787174/23/12 at 6:02am
Fantastic look- is the shirt white or light blue, and is the tie a dark blue or more of a powder blue? tie rocks BTWQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27235 of 787174/23/12 at 6:10ampost #27236 of 787174/23/12 at 6:31ampost #27237 of 787174/23/12 at 6:36ampost #27238 of 787174/23/12 at 7:22ampost #27239 of 787174/23/12 at 7:25ampost #27240 of 787174/23/12 at 7:31am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding