Looks too tight across the middle.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1816post #27226 of 787244/22/12 at 11:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27227 of 787244/22/12 at 11:29pmmuch improved, wannabe
pants are great now
and jacket is almost there too
but why is it pulling apart so much in the middle?
if the waist can be let out, that might fix it
and you could probably benefit from having narrower lapels
overall, this outfit is so much better than your past onespost #27228 of 787244/23/12 at 12:23ampost #27229 of 787244/23/12 at 4:30amIt is still quite overcast this morning in NYC, after 24 hours of non-stop rain, and that, with it also being Monday morning, has cast a pall over things. Attire today is appropriately low-key.
Suit, shirt and shoes - BB
Tie - Barney's
PS - Robert Talbott
Cufflinks - Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27230 of 787244/23/12 at 4:59am
From Saturday´s party when our Round Table club finally got chartered.
Looks like I am leaning in first photo... I was not drunk when it was taken...
Suit is a solid navy suit from Bruuns Bazaar.
Shirt: The shirt factory.
Bow tie from Italy. Can´t remember the maker. My parents got it for me in Milan.
Shoes: C&J Hallam. I had to drink Gammeldansk out of my right shoe thanks to our Danish guests...post #27231 of 787244/23/12 at 5:47amGood morning everyone. Sorry Acrid, tried not to look like a zombie but you are what you feel...Zombie pose shows colors best, bathroom pic shows fit best. No happy medium.
Bonus, crappy bathroom pictures with new trench coat... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27232 of 787244/23/12 at 5:48amFinally back from India. Loads to catch up on over the last 3.5 months but these are highlights of the last 24 hours...Quote:Originally Posted by Kappelan
Today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That is bonkers but looks fantastic.Quote:Love the colours. Fit is spot on.Originally Posted by Uunottaja
From Friday. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
Much more wintery for me this morning Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
CW that is killer.
Now to get back to taking photos of myself rather than random Indians...post #27233 of 787244/23/12 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Uunottaja
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think this might be the most Styleforum-y look I've seen in the thread for a while.
You know, if I saw you in the street, I'd be sure to think you cared about your appearance and dressed accordingly well.
The funny thing is, within the narrow confines of seeing it on this forum, it hits so many SF notes that it hurts. Just goes to show that context really makes a difference!
Keep on dressing well.Quote:Originally Posted by wannabe
Obligatory SF robot pose. , whatever.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Improving nicely. Needs a slightly looser fit around your waist, but miles better than some of your super-tight earlier outfits. I'd much prefer it with either black shoes or a significantly lighter brown though; that shade of brown is too dark for it IMO. The lapels are also a nicer width than before (I think you had slim lapels previously?) but if you want to keep rocking them, you'd probably benefit from a touch more jacket length to balance it out visually. That last point is more personal preference than anything else though.post #27234 of 787244/23/12 at 6:02am
Fantastic look- is the shirt white or light blue, and is the tie a dark blue or more of a powder blue? tie rocks BTWQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27235 of 787244/23/12 at 6:10ampost #27236 of 787244/23/12 at 6:31ampost #27237 of 787244/23/12 at 6:36ampost #27238 of 787244/23/12 at 7:22ampost #27239 of 787244/23/12 at 7:25am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › 2014 MLB Season Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Arc'Teryx Soleus Run/Trail Run Shorts -- Medium 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rick Owens Detroit Jeans 4 minutes ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)