Liking the suit greatly - who is it by?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1808
Styleforum Top Picks
Lol Yes, something like Dior Eau Sauvage.!!
I must admit though, I'm more of a Guerlain man myself currently - Vetiver and Homme
Although over the last 30 years I have never been without the original Armani as well as the original Polo Green. Both have stood the test of time admirably.
Jo Malone do some very nice mens fragrances and they are not everywhere yet if you want a diversion?
Ah but the sense of smell invokes the most enduring memories of all the senses. Ladies like a man who smells good, you just can't overdo it. It's a small facet of making a lasting impression subconciously or otherwise.
The whole cologne discussion upthread made me realise that I haven't used any for about a month or two.
No particular reason for doing so, and it hadn't clicked that I'd fallen out of the habit until I started thinking about it, prompted by your discussion. Weird.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd love this without the bowtie. Or if the bowtie was smaller/floppier.
Damn, someone really needs to develop this app. :)
Slightly off-topic, but as good a place as any to ask:
I really like some pale-coloured ties, and have a handful. However I struggle to incorporate them into looks, because they tend to fade into a shirt and so pull attention away from the centre/face and towards the periphery/jacket.
Any tips on how to use very light ties? I tend to reserve them for use against pale blue (or white) shirts & cream/beige jacket/suits in summer. But I would love to hear more options!
Natural scent is enough and unique good Will.i.n
Bracelets--just two today.
Scent--yes, a lovely verbena for the springtime.
Fun socks--no socks is more fun.
Black halfway unbuttoned shirt--mine is black halfway and white halfway, and unbuttoned.
Diesel jeans--no, didn't know they are available with motors.
Wacky pocket squares--yes, both pocket and square are pretty wacky.
Eyebrow threading--yes, and an ankle wax.
Natural scent is enough and unique good Will.i.n
You share the same opinion as the bums in the NYC subway cars who fester in their own urine and fecal matter. Something to consider...
I'm not saying throw hygiene out the window, I am saying spraying scent on yourself is a bit fuddy duddy, especially when men all over the place are using the same ones. That only triggers memories of other men. Anytime I smell a scent on a man, I can't help but think "trying too hard".
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 46 seconds ago
- › TIES: Drakes, Loro Piana, Barba, Brunello Cucinelli, Burberry,... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › TRAIN WRECK CHALLENGE - SC/TIE WITH JEANS! 1 minute ago
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin cream-slate flannel size M new 2 minutes ago
- › ***GENTRY NYC official affiliate thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw