Man, I think I'd like to see this without the jacket. The sweater is a perfect color to tone down the cobalt blue pantaloons.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1793
You mean it's to much brown with the tie and the ps, correct? What color would be better, white maybe? Agree with you about the pictures I suck at taking them and it's with my iPhone (no good inside) will try with me digital camera and see if I can get better result for you guys!
Many thanks for your advice!
The tie is red and green and I understand where Kid Nickels is coming from, I just wanted something warm as it was one of the last chilly days we'd have so I tied on some wool. The 2nd picture is probably my favorite of those three, I just picked up that tie today and its tied fine I'm just leaning over. I kinda like my dad jeans
Switch the jeans to raw/dark wash denim and pick a slightly dressier shoe and this would be killing it.
really great vibe barims!
tuesday blues (and blacks) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
a little closer...this shows colors much more accurately
and shoes.....so black theyve f*cked 2 of the Kardashians.
lookin good louis.
Perhaps, but I have never yet seen a cargo pant with coat and tie fit that really worked. I generally like Timotune's fits (and I disagree with most here that they are always too tight), but this just doesn't work as a combination.
but there's cargo pants with a more casual SC (Kappelan did one recently iirc) and then there's cargos with a DB which doesn't work no matter how you do it.... contrasts of casual/formal is too extreme here IMO.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Things that are pissing you off. 24 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Momotaro 1 minute ago
- › Can someone please suggest a hairstyle for me .. :) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 6 minutes ago
- › Drakes Grenadine, Drakes Polkadot, G&H purple 6-fold 6 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw
- › What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12 by skehoe