Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1728post #25906 of 787244/3/12 at 5:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25907 of 787244/3/12 at 5:02ampost #25908 of 787244/3/12 at 5:18ampost #25909 of 787244/3/12 at 5:44ampost #25910 of 787244/3/12 at 5:59am
CEP I really like your stuff, especially the PJ suits, but i have a suggestion, take or leave- leave if the effect u get is the one u really want.
Compare pic of u below with pic of Butch. You present an hourglass, with a tight waist and a 'reverse gorge' at the quarters- lapels and quarters producing an 'X'.
Butch's waist on the other hand is comfortable-looking- the lapel-to-quarter makes a more pleasing 'Y'.
Could u not consider backing off on the waist suppression and avoid the skirt effect that makes some men look hippy? IMO the tight waist may look better in the static pics we see here, but IRL a looser hang to the jacket if anything accentuates a slim torso in motion .
love the Challis BTW.
Quote:post #25911 of 787244/3/12 at 6:33amQuote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by BCN Citizen
IMO Yesterday tie was marvelous. From today's outfit I love scarve and, of course, suit. I has always loved Prince of Walles which I consider smart, elegant amb absolutely classic.
P. S. About Thomas Pink I will always remerber an absolutely professional attention at their store. Shop assistant offer me to try several sleeve length and I was surprised with a lot of replacement stiffeners.
Thank you, gentlemen. Today's braces I bought when I bought today's suit, as a light and fairly neutral color, as I knew that I'd have to use braces with this suit (and others from Paul Stuart), as the trousers have no belt loops.
Today's tie I bought in the Pink store in Copley Place, Boston, several years ago.
For the record, yesterday's suit is actually the greyest shade of light brown - something which might not come across accurately, between .jpegs and color monitors.post #25912 of 787244/3/12 at 6:42ampost #25913 of 787244/3/12 at 6:54ampost #25914 of 787244/3/12 at 7:10ampost #25915 of 787244/3/12 at 7:13ampost #25916 of 787244/3/12 at 8:02ampost #25917 of 787244/3/12 at 8:14ampost #25918 of 787244/3/12 at 8:19ampost #25919 of 787244/3/12 at 8:39ampost #25920 of 787244/3/12 at 10:02am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)