or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1654

post #24796 of 75669
As I get a lot of comments about my too tight fits, I have a question for you guys.
This is a 40r blazer (I usually wear 38r). It does feel loose for my experience, how do you guys think the fit is (forget about sleve length and excuse the crappy iphone pics)
tumblr_m17b3kbgBv1r95ozxo1_500.jpg
post #24797 of 75669
Still looks too tight.
post #24798 of 75669
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

As I get a lot of comments about my too tight fits, I have a question for you guys.
This is a 40r blazer (I usually wear 38r). It does feel loose for my experience, how do you guys think the fit is (forget about sleve length and excuse the crappy iphone pics)
tumblr_m17b3kbgBv1r95ozxo1_500.jpg

It still looks too tight.
post #24799 of 75669
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Still looks too tight to me. I also hate the shoulders, but that's beside the point.

edit: Sorry for the repetition, I clicked "quote" before seeing the other replies. I think the three rapid posts, all in agreement, do speak volumes, however . . .
Edited by ctp120 - 4/10/12 at 11:05am
post #24800 of 75669
ok. can you give me some hints where you think it is too tight? I think the shoulders fit pretty well and there is no button pulling.
Funny thing is, I went to the shop with a friend today and he said that the sc was too big on me... I'm a little confused...
post #24801 of 75669
Don't listen to your friend.

I've never been more excited to see a Timotune fit after the past few pages of written diarrhea.
post #24802 of 75669
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

ok. can you give me some hints where you think it is too tight? I think the shoulders fit pretty well and there is no button pulling.
Funny thing is, I went to the shop with a friend today and he said that the sc was too big on me... I'm a little confused...

The chest, see how the lapels are bowing outwards? Suits are measured by chest size not shoulder size. Between one size there is little difference in shoulder width. If the shoulders are too big when it fits easy in the chest you have to look for a different cut/brand.
post #24803 of 75669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willin View Post

Don't listen to your friend.
I've never been more excited to see a Timotune fit after the past few pages of written diarrhea.

Will.i.n.
post #24804 of 75669
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

ok. can you give me some hints where you think it is too tight? I think the shoulders fit pretty well and there is no button pulling.
Funny thing is, I went to the shop with a friend today and he said that the sc was too big on me... I'm a little confused...

Mainly this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

The chest, see how the lapels are bowing outwards?
post #24805 of 75669
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Will.i.n.

If you don't stop j will receive a email requesting his SN be changed to Will.i.in

Stappit.
post #24806 of 75669
Thanks all, I really appreciate your help!
It's kind of depressing to slowly realize that every suit / sc I own is clearly to small for me.
Working in a very slim-fit-loving workplace seems to have had some influence on me ;-)
post #24807 of 75669
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

Working in a very slim-fit-loving workplace seems to have had some influence on me ;-)

Well now I'm really curious...
post #24808 of 75669
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

If you don't stop j will receive a email requesting his SN be changed to Will.i.in
Stappit.

No.r.e
post #24809 of 75669
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Well now I'm really curious...

Must be an American Apparel exec.
post #24810 of 75669
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Well now I'm really curious...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III