Happy Leap Day, everyone!
So, some bullets about a plain fold hanky (you are doing much better with them BTW):
- Almost all of the time, do edges out, like this example.
- All of the time, fold it a bit sloppy, like this example.
- Unlike a stuffed hanky or square, show as little as you can...just peek over the pocket. You have too much.
- The hanky should always sit at an angle to the pocket. While I slope mine downward away from center, don't do as I do. Most of you will look better if you slope it upward away from center.
- The most patrician plain fold is the single iceberg triangle, but it is very easy to do this wrong. Avoid it.