Meh. The blue is a weird shade and it doesn't go with that purple at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1506post #22576 of 787242/16/12 at 11:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22577 of 787242/16/12 at 11:26ampost #22578 of 787242/16/12 at 12:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by acridsheep
To me this is a rare miss for you. The fit on the sportcoat looks off.
May be you're both right, but the coat is exactly as it was last time I wear it. So I cannot explain what happens.
Perhaps the inside pocket wallet and the suspenders that put some volume there, or the v-neck, that was not dressing very well.
Well. let's say the next time will be bettet.
Thank you both
post #22579 of 787242/16/12 at 12:10pmpost #22580 of 787242/16/12 at 12:33pmQuote:
Thank you guys for comments. I will try to make a full picture.post #22581 of 787242/16/12 at 1:14pmTweedy Thursday. I really wish I had better lighting conditions as the fabric on this suit is rather baller in my opinion. It is a green and brown tic weave with a red windowpane, soft tweed. Suit is a little trimmer than what I normally go for, comments on fit appreciated.
Another shot...shoes Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #22582 of 787242/16/12 at 1:48pmpost #22583 of 787242/16/12 at 2:31pmQuote:
As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.Quote:
Bless you, but no. OTR new, with minimal tailoring.Quote:
Hah... I know. Working on it. 6-8 more lbs to go. Down about 10-12 right now.Quote:Quote:
Thanks for asking. Yes, much easier. She warmed up to going and she looks forward to it. Tuesday, her teacher called me in a panic and informed me that she had cut her own hair (we took her for a haircut this weekend and she loved it). Thankfully, the damage was minimal.post #22584 of 787242/16/12 at 2:33pmpost #22585 of 787242/16/12 at 2:34pmpost #22586 of 787242/16/12 at 2:43pmpost #22587 of 787242/16/12 at 2:49pm
It didn´t in real life...i just bent forward to shoot the pic, so the tie went south consequently...
Point taken, i just happen to like my outfits layered and cardigans are a great way to ensure that look. But you are in fact right, this particular cardigan is somehow not fitting properly anymore...
Baller colour combo, but from my pov the suit is still to tight in the waist. The x-creases pulling away from the button shouldn´t be in evidence, or am i judging this incorrectly?
Anyway, it´s carnival season in Germany...everything is justified:post #22588 of 787242/16/12 at 2:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thanks for asking. Yes, much easier. She warmed up to going and she looks forward to it. Tuesday, her teacher called me in a panic and informed me that she had cut her own hair (we took her for a haircut this weekend and she loved it). Thankfully, the damage was minimal.post #22589 of 787242/16/12 at 3:07pmpost #22590 of 787242/16/12 at 3:19pmQuote:
Been a while since those days at USyd Marketing eh?
How are you anyway?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 25 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 27 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 30 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 41 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 48 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cheap Pants Thread! Sizes 34-38" Incotex, Mabitex, Borrelli, Hickey... 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)