Meh. The blue is a weird shade and it doesn't go with that purple at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1506post #22576 of 787222/16/12 at 11:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22577 of 787222/16/12 at 11:26ampost #22578 of 787222/16/12 at 12:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by acridsheep
To me this is a rare miss for you. The fit on the sportcoat looks off.
May be you're both right, but the coat is exactly as it was last time I wear it. So I cannot explain what happens.
Perhaps the inside pocket wallet and the suspenders that put some volume there, or the v-neck, that was not dressing very well.
Well. let's say the next time will be bettet.
Thank you both
post #22579 of 787222/16/12 at 12:10pmpost #22580 of 787222/16/12 at 12:33pmQuote:
Thank you guys for comments. I will try to make a full picture.post #22581 of 787222/16/12 at 1:14pmTweedy Thursday. I really wish I had better lighting conditions as the fabric on this suit is rather baller in my opinion. It is a green and brown tic weave with a red windowpane, soft tweed. Suit is a little trimmer than what I normally go for, comments on fit appreciated.
Another shot...shoes Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #22582 of 787222/16/12 at 1:48pmpost #22583 of 787222/16/12 at 2:31pmQuote:
As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.Quote:
Bless you, but no. OTR new, with minimal tailoring.Quote:
Hah... I know. Working on it. 6-8 more lbs to go. Down about 10-12 right now.Quote:Quote:
Thanks for asking. Yes, much easier. She warmed up to going and she looks forward to it. Tuesday, her teacher called me in a panic and informed me that she had cut her own hair (we took her for a haircut this weekend and she loved it). Thankfully, the damage was minimal.post #22584 of 787222/16/12 at 2:33pmpost #22585 of 787222/16/12 at 2:34pmpost #22586 of 787222/16/12 at 2:43pmpost #22587 of 787222/16/12 at 2:49pm
It didn´t in real life...i just bent forward to shoot the pic, so the tie went south consequently...
Point taken, i just happen to like my outfits layered and cardigans are a great way to ensure that look. But you are in fact right, this particular cardigan is somehow not fitting properly anymore...
Baller colour combo, but from my pov the suit is still to tight in the waist. The x-creases pulling away from the button shouldn´t be in evidence, or am i judging this incorrectly?
Anyway, it´s carnival season in Germany...everything is justified:post #22588 of 787222/16/12 at 2:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thanks for asking. Yes, much easier. She warmed up to going and she looks forward to it. Tuesday, her teacher called me in a panic and informed me that she had cut her own hair (we took her for a haircut this weekend and she loved it). Thankfully, the damage was minimal.post #22589 of 787222/16/12 at 3:07pmpost #22590 of 787222/16/12 at 3:19pmQuote:
Been a while since those days at USyd Marketing eh?
How are you anyway?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 23 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 25 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 29 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...