Meh. The blue is a weird shade and it doesn't go with that purple at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1506post #22576 of 787172/16/12 at 11:07ampost #22577 of 787172/16/12 at 11:26ampost #22578 of 787172/16/12 at 12:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by acridsheep
To me this is a rare miss for you. The fit on the sportcoat looks off.
May be you're both right, but the coat is exactly as it was last time I wear it. So I cannot explain what happens.
Perhaps the inside pocket wallet and the suspenders that put some volume there, or the v-neck, that was not dressing very well.
Well. let's say the next time will be bettet.
Thank you both
post #22579 of 787172/16/12 at 12:10pmpost #22580 of 787172/16/12 at 12:33pmQuote:
Thank you guys for comments. I will try to make a full picture.post #22581 of 787172/16/12 at 1:14pmTweedy Thursday. I really wish I had better lighting conditions as the fabric on this suit is rather baller in my opinion. It is a green and brown tic weave with a red windowpane, soft tweed. Suit is a little trimmer than what I normally go for, comments on fit appreciated.
Another shot...shoes Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #22582 of 787172/16/12 at 1:48pmpost #22583 of 787172/16/12 at 2:31pmQuote:
As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.Quote:
Bless you, but no. OTR new, with minimal tailoring.Quote:
Hah... I know. Working on it. 6-8 more lbs to go. Down about 10-12 right now.Quote:Quote:
Thanks for asking. Yes, much easier. She warmed up to going and she looks forward to it. Tuesday, her teacher called me in a panic and informed me that she had cut her own hair (we took her for a haircut this weekend and she loved it). Thankfully, the damage was minimal.post #22584 of 787172/16/12 at 2:33pmpost #22585 of 787172/16/12 at 2:34pmpost #22586 of 787172/16/12 at 2:43pmpost #22587 of 787172/16/12 at 2:49pm
It didn´t in real life...i just bent forward to shoot the pic, so the tie went south consequently...
Point taken, i just happen to like my outfits layered and cardigans are a great way to ensure that look. But you are in fact right, this particular cardigan is somehow not fitting properly anymore...
Baller colour combo, but from my pov the suit is still to tight in the waist. The x-creases pulling away from the button shouldn´t be in evidence, or am i judging this incorrectly?
Anyway, it´s carnival season in Germany...everything is justified:post #22588 of 787172/16/12 at 2:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thanks for asking. Yes, much easier. She warmed up to going and she looks forward to it. Tuesday, her teacher called me in a panic and informed me that she had cut her own hair (we took her for a haircut this weekend and she loved it). Thankfully, the damage was minimal.post #22589 of 787172/16/12 at 3:07pmpost #22590 of 787172/16/12 at 3:19pmQuote:
Been a while since those days at USyd Marketing eh?
How are you anyway?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Black suitcase with Brown dress shoes? 27 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding