Meh. The blue is a weird shade and it doesn't go with that purple at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1506post #22576 of 787212/16/12 at 11:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22577 of 787212/16/12 at 11:26ampost #22578 of 787212/16/12 at 12:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by acridsheep
To me this is a rare miss for you. The fit on the sportcoat looks off.
May be you're both right, but the coat is exactly as it was last time I wear it. So I cannot explain what happens.
Perhaps the inside pocket wallet and the suspenders that put some volume there, or the v-neck, that was not dressing very well.
Well. let's say the next time will be bettet.
Thank you both
post #22579 of 787212/16/12 at 12:10pmpost #22580 of 787212/16/12 at 12:33pmQuote:
Thank you guys for comments. I will try to make a full picture.post #22581 of 787212/16/12 at 1:14pmTweedy Thursday. I really wish I had better lighting conditions as the fabric on this suit is rather baller in my opinion. It is a green and brown tic weave with a red windowpane, soft tweed. Suit is a little trimmer than what I normally go for, comments on fit appreciated.
Another shot...shoes Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #22582 of 787212/16/12 at 1:48pmpost #22583 of 787212/16/12 at 2:31pmQuote:
As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.Quote:
Bless you, but no. OTR new, with minimal tailoring.Quote:
Hah... I know. Working on it. 6-8 more lbs to go. Down about 10-12 right now.Quote:Quote:
Thanks for asking. Yes, much easier. She warmed up to going and she looks forward to it. Tuesday, her teacher called me in a panic and informed me that she had cut her own hair (we took her for a haircut this weekend and she loved it). Thankfully, the damage was minimal.post #22584 of 787212/16/12 at 2:33pmpost #22585 of 787212/16/12 at 2:34pmpost #22586 of 787212/16/12 at 2:43pmpost #22587 of 787212/16/12 at 2:49pm
It didn´t in real life...i just bent forward to shoot the pic, so the tie went south consequently...
Point taken, i just happen to like my outfits layered and cardigans are a great way to ensure that look. But you are in fact right, this particular cardigan is somehow not fitting properly anymore...
Baller colour combo, but from my pov the suit is still to tight in the waist. The x-creases pulling away from the button shouldn´t be in evidence, or am i judging this incorrectly?
Anyway, it´s carnival season in Germany...everything is justified:post #22588 of 787212/16/12 at 2:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thanks for asking. Yes, much easier. She warmed up to going and she looks forward to it. Tuesday, her teacher called me in a panic and informed me that she had cut her own hair (we took her for a haircut this weekend and she loved it). Thankfully, the damage was minimal.post #22589 of 787212/16/12 at 3:07pmpost #22590 of 787212/16/12 at 3:19pmQuote:
Been a while since those days at USyd Marketing eh?
How are you anyway?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 36 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 58 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Shetland Sweater — Oatmeal — Medium — Excellent... 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Trafalgar Braces / Suspenders: Unique Braided Fabric 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015