Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1498post #22456 of 787222/14/12 at 11:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22457 of 787222/14/12 at 11:25ampost #22458 of 787222/14/12 at 11:32ampost #22459 of 787222/14/12 at 12:46pmpost #22460 of 787222/14/12 at 12:54pmpost #22461 of 787222/14/12 at 12:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Butler
Tweed in the flakes!
By lifestylemanager at 2012-02-14
Dios mio...now THAT is suit. Looking fantastic, Butler.
Nice one, Crusty.
A little enhancement on the knot and you´re there. Nice colour palette, nephew ;-)
Fooling around today...post #22462 of 787222/14/12 at 12:59pmpost #22463 of 787222/14/12 at 1:09pmpost #22464 of 787222/14/12 at 1:13pmpost #22465 of 787222/14/12 at 1:34pmpost #22466 of 787222/14/12 at 1:38pmCasual Friday Wednesday
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Coat - Belvest Blue label light blue cotton coat (soon to be on B&S as it hardly gets worn)
Trousers: Linen/Cotton dark blue
Shirt: Cottonwork white BD
Shoes: Tan Shipton and Heneagepost #22467 of 787222/14/12 at 1:40pmpost #22468 of 787222/14/12 at 2:02pm
Coffee in town.
12 hours of studying. The clothing keeps me motivated for some reason?
Another day at the university. (The pants are suppose to be dark brown not grey)
I apologize for not tightening the tie enough.....
Valentine's Day. Dinner with my beloved.
Please tell me it looks good :S Still learning!post #22469 of 787222/14/12 at 2:06pm
Also - wearing a pinstripe suit for valentine's day is a little off. pinstripes are traditionally for business, and while this can clearly be broken for some social occasions, i think for valentine's day it feels out of place. For some of the same reasons, brown shoes with that suit look awkward to me.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 second ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 seconds ago
- › Anyone interested in joining me in a bulk order of 13" Tailors'... 53 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here 6 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...