Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 5:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1498post #22456 of 787192/14/12 at 11:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22457 of 787192/14/12 at 11:25ampost #22458 of 787192/14/12 at 11:32ampost #22459 of 787192/14/12 at 12:46pmpost #22460 of 787192/14/12 at 12:54pmpost #22461 of 787192/14/12 at 12:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Butler
Tweed in the flakes!
By lifestylemanager at 2012-02-14
Dios mio...now THAT is suit. Looking fantastic, Butler.
Nice one, Crusty.
A little enhancement on the knot and you´re there. Nice colour palette, nephew ;-)
Fooling around today...post #22462 of 787192/14/12 at 12:59pmpost #22463 of 787192/14/12 at 1:09pmpost #22464 of 787192/14/12 at 1:13pmpost #22465 of 787192/14/12 at 1:34pmpost #22466 of 787192/14/12 at 1:38pmCasual Friday Wednesday
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Coat - Belvest Blue label light blue cotton coat (soon to be on B&S as it hardly gets worn)
Trousers: Linen/Cotton dark blue
Shirt: Cottonwork white BD
Shoes: Tan Shipton and Heneagepost #22467 of 787192/14/12 at 1:40pmpost #22468 of 787192/14/12 at 2:02pm
Coffee in town.
12 hours of studying. The clothing keeps me motivated for some reason?
Another day at the university. (The pants are suppose to be dark brown not grey)
I apologize for not tightening the tie enough.....
Valentine's Day. Dinner with my beloved.
Please tell me it looks good :S Still learning!post #22469 of 787192/14/12 at 2:06pm
Also - wearing a pinstripe suit for valentine's day is a little off. pinstripes are traditionally for business, and while this can clearly be broken for some social occasions, i think for valentine's day it feels out of place. For some of the same reasons, brown shoes with that suit look awkward to me.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 27 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 11 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › NEW-OAK NYC Five Pocket Black Leather Pants XS/S 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...