Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1498post #22456 of 787232/14/12 at 11:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22457 of 787232/14/12 at 11:25ampost #22458 of 787232/14/12 at 11:32ampost #22459 of 787232/14/12 at 12:46pmpost #22460 of 787232/14/12 at 12:54pmpost #22461 of 787232/14/12 at 12:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Butler
Tweed in the flakes!
By lifestylemanager at 2012-02-14
Dios mio...now THAT is suit. Looking fantastic, Butler.
Nice one, Crusty.
A little enhancement on the knot and you´re there. Nice colour palette, nephew ;-)
Fooling around today...post #22462 of 787232/14/12 at 12:59pmpost #22463 of 787232/14/12 at 1:09pmpost #22464 of 787232/14/12 at 1:13pmpost #22465 of 787232/14/12 at 1:34pmpost #22466 of 787232/14/12 at 1:38pmCasual Friday Wednesday
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Coat - Belvest Blue label light blue cotton coat (soon to be on B&S as it hardly gets worn)
Trousers: Linen/Cotton dark blue
Shirt: Cottonwork white BD
Shoes: Tan Shipton and Heneagepost #22467 of 787232/14/12 at 1:40pmpost #22468 of 787232/14/12 at 2:02pm
Coffee in town.
12 hours of studying. The clothing keeps me motivated for some reason?
Another day at the university. (The pants are suppose to be dark brown not grey)
I apologize for not tightening the tie enough.....
Valentine's Day. Dinner with my beloved.
Please tell me it looks good :S Still learning!post #22469 of 787232/14/12 at 2:06pm
Also - wearing a pinstripe suit for valentine's day is a little off. pinstripes are traditionally for business, and while this can clearly be broken for some social occasions, i think for valentine's day it feels out of place. For some of the same reasons, brown shoes with that suit look awkward to me.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 25 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 25 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 32 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 35 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 36 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 38 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 38 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 40 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)