or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1449  

post #21721 of 78723

sheepie, the difference is: 
spoo has a well put together ensemble and there's one or two minor things that make you do a double take, but you know he was looking for that reaction because everything else makes sense.

 

vs.

 

anything i wear.

post #21722 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

sheepie, the difference is: 

spoo has a well put together ensemble and there's one or two minor things that make you do a double take, but you know he was looking for that reaction because everything else makes sense.

vs.

anything i wear.

Yes but it's bad.
post #21723 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

Yes but it's bad.

Yeah it gave me pause too.
I have a POW tie and similar patterned strides. I also have a houndstooth tie and similar patterned strides. I've been tempted to wear them with a navy blazer but have yet to do so for fear of the matchy matchy look. I even asked for opinions on here once and didn't get many replies but few were in the affirmative IIRC.
post #21724 of 78723
Today

469

Yesterday

261
post #21725 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post


Yes but it's bad.


It seems a safe bet that if I like something on here no-one else will.

 

post #21726 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post



It seems a safe bet that if I like something on here no-one else will.

Fear not, in the SF noob lifecycle, you are in the trough of disillusionment. Just around the corner, greatness awaits.
post #21727 of 78723
FWIW, I saw Lino do the same thing at Pitti this year (POW tie and POW SC). Of course I can't find the image now...but hey, I guess it's best to let only Lino do Lino. C'est la vie.
post #21728 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

FWIW, I saw Lino do the same thing at Pitti this year (POW tie and POW SC). Of course I can't find the image now...but hey, I guess it's best to let only Lino do Lino. C'est la vie.
post #21729 of 78723
post #21730 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post


Thank you, that's it.
post #21731 of 78723
410
559
454
post #21732 of 78723

Love it!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaux_le_Vicomte View Post

454

 

post #21733 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octoberfile View Post

Quick snapshots before heading out the door.
IMG_14962_FIXT.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG_15632_FX.jpg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG_15012_FX.jpg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG_15282_FX.jpg

You look like a supervillian.
post #21734 of 78723
Quote:

540
post #21735 of 78723
Vaux_le_Vicomte's fit is killing it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III