Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1445post #21661 of 787231/31/12 at 10:41am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21662 of 787231/31/12 at 10:46ampost #21663 of 787231/31/12 at 10:53am^ That jacket is far too large for you.Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
The tie is surprisingly nice, at least in the photos (only you can tell how it feels to the hand). The colours and overall fit are good too, with the square and its fold being a clever choice. Not a fan of the shoe colour; I can see why you chose them, but assuming that's a suit, I think a dark pair or black would mesh more nicely. Then again, I almost always think that, so...
Sportcoat is sky blue, and the pants are a dark brown. Adjust monitor accordingly. (Nice coat, BTW).post #21664 of 787231/31/12 at 10:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Freezing cold day today. Very casual underneath (pale blue cashmere crew-neck jumper, green flannel trousers), but the overcoat may be of interest:
It is of interest indeed, very nice overcoat. Who makes it?
post #21665 of 787231/31/12 at 11:55ampost #21666 of 787231/31/12 at 11:59ampost #21667 of 787231/31/12 at 11:59ampost #21668 of 787231/31/12 at 1:14pmpost #21669 of 787231/31/12 at 1:18pmpost #21670 of 787231/31/12 at 1:31pmIn honor of the 60 degree weather I busted out my linen pants and cotton SC
Would love some thoughts on the SC. It's PZ Sart, and I like most everything about it, just not sure on fit.
Edit: Camera is below waist level, as my lovely wife was not around to take the pictures and I had to use my AC unit On the bright side I ordered the Mrs a Canon rebel, and it should be here late this week along with a tripod and remote
Edited by Achilles_ - 1/31/12 at 1:53pmpost #21671 of 787231/31/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
I like the SC. Sleeves look a little short, but that might just be the way your arms are bent.post #21672 of 787231/31/12 at 1:36pmpost #21673 of 787231/31/12 at 1:37pmpost #21674 of 787231/31/12 at 1:37pmpost #21675 of 787231/31/12 at 1:43pmYesterday's self-imposed homework assignment was to assemble an outfit in which all sliders were on the 10 side of the Country-City scale. Today I tried going the other way but quickly realized that an All-1 outfit for me would be polypropylene shirt, nylon pants, polyester fleece sweater, SmartWool socks, and hiking boots.
So where do the pieces in today's outfit fall on the F. Corbera Continuum? (I'm especially curious about the shoes because, although they are heavily brogued, they're still bals, not bluchers.)
Country Boy? (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 seconds ago
- › Fatty to Meathead (PICS) 41 seconds ago
- › Levi's Capital E Slim Straights Sz 31 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Poll: Friday Challenge 19TH September 2014: Brown tie without a... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Huntsman British Warm in heavy Melton 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › FS: BNWT Steven Alan Lightweight Denim Pant Size 32 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...