Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1445post #21661 of 787191/31/12 at 10:41am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21662 of 787191/31/12 at 10:46ampost #21663 of 787191/31/12 at 10:53am^ That jacket is far too large for you.Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
The tie is surprisingly nice, at least in the photos (only you can tell how it feels to the hand). The colours and overall fit are good too, with the square and its fold being a clever choice. Not a fan of the shoe colour; I can see why you chose them, but assuming that's a suit, I think a dark pair or black would mesh more nicely. Then again, I almost always think that, so...
Sportcoat is sky blue, and the pants are a dark brown. Adjust monitor accordingly. (Nice coat, BTW).post #21664 of 787191/31/12 at 10:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
Freezing cold day today. Very casual underneath (pale blue cashmere crew-neck jumper, green flannel trousers), but the overcoat may be of interest:
It is of interest indeed, very nice overcoat. Who makes it?
post #21665 of 787191/31/12 at 11:55ampost #21666 of 787191/31/12 at 11:59ampost #21667 of 787191/31/12 at 11:59ampost #21668 of 787191/31/12 at 1:14pmpost #21669 of 787191/31/12 at 1:18pmpost #21670 of 787191/31/12 at 1:31pmIn honor of the 60 degree weather I busted out my linen pants and cotton SC
Would love some thoughts on the SC. It's PZ Sart, and I like most everything about it, just not sure on fit.
Edit: Camera is below waist level, as my lovely wife was not around to take the pictures and I had to use my AC unit On the bright side I ordered the Mrs a Canon rebel, and it should be here late this week along with a tripod and remote
Edited by Achilles_ - 1/31/12 at 1:53pmpost #21671 of 787191/31/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
I like the SC. Sleeves look a little short, but that might just be the way your arms are bent.post #21672 of 787191/31/12 at 1:36pmpost #21673 of 787191/31/12 at 1:37pmpost #21674 of 787191/31/12 at 1:37pmpost #21675 of 787191/31/12 at 1:43pmYesterday's self-imposed homework assignment was to assemble an outfit in which all sliders were on the 10 side of the Country-City scale. Today I tried going the other way but quickly realized that an All-1 outfit for me would be polypropylene shirt, nylon pants, polyester fleece sweater, SmartWool socks, and hiking boots.
So where do the pieces in today's outfit fall on the F. Corbera Continuum? (I'm especially curious about the shoes because, although they are heavily brogued, they're still bals, not bluchers.)
Country Boy? (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 18 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 7 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?