Loving the brown...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1422post #21316 of 787221/25/12 at 8:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21317 of 787221/25/12 at 8:50pmpost #21318 of 787221/25/12 at 9:01pmpost #21319 of 787221/26/12 at 12:22ampost #21320 of 787221/26/12 at 2:57amQuote:
Excellent first outfit Bob. Looking good.!!post #21321 of 787221/26/12 at 2:59ampost #21322 of 787221/26/12 at 3:03ampost #21323 of 787221/26/12 at 3:33ampost #21324 of 787221/26/12 at 3:58ampost #21325 of 787221/26/12 at 4:12ampost #21326 of 787221/26/12 at 4:31am
Not a bad fit at all. Some nice elements throughout. The white shirt is far too stark for it IMO, and a far bigger problem than the socks (few really see more than a glimpse of your socks and I kinda like them anyway). A pale blue shirt would be a much smoother transition between jacket and tie. I also think the tie is perhaps a little overtextured for the overall look, though it's standing out more because the optic white shirt. This would be a nice tie-less look with a blue oxford or chambray shirt too.
Looks great; nice buy.
Coming along nicely. How are you enjoying the process?
In two minds about the colour of the jumper in this look, but what is done is done:post #21327 of 787221/26/12 at 4:40ampost #21328 of 787221/26/12 at 4:41amRain is expected later today in NYC. Attire today is old clothes, new bling.
Suit - BB Regent
Shirt - BB
Tie - Charvet
Cufflinks - London Badge & Button Co.
Ring - DVVS, NYC
Shoes - New & Lingwood
Raincoat - Burberry
Scarf - Johnston's of Elgin
Hat - Weatherproof
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #21329 of 787221/26/12 at 5:04am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Visvim Elmendorf A2 replica black XL 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle,... 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 21 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...