Your sense of style, and the color-play involved, is fantastic! Two things pop out at me, however:
1) the jacket is draping in a funny way, as if the tailor made the waist-suppression really low.
3) the jeans could be shorter.
Just my 2-cents worth.
Thanks CD, I think you are probably right on the drape/fit of the jacket. Thanks. The jacket is off thew rack (except for the sleeves, which as wannabe points out, are a scootch too long. You are definitely right about the pants, I think I get myself into this problem regularly because I like a cuff on my jeans and often wind up long. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by wannabe
Spread collar looks good on you.
- As I was told on one of my first WAYWT posts, "if you're going to wear your jeans as trousers, get them hemmed like trousers."
- Like CDHagg said, the jacket waist suppression looks a bit off.
- I think the sleeves on your jacket could be a tad too long. Either that or your shirt cuff needs to show more.
Thanks, wannabe. I am a fan of the collar. As above, you nailed it on sleeves and jeans. Cuffs on jeans are a favorite of mine, but I can't get a beat on whether or not it is considered too casual for a sp. I hope not.
Originally Posted by fritzl
the cuffs make you look shorter.
True, but my natural good looks and magnetism require I manufacture a handicap. Do SF folks eschew cuffs on jeans?
Originally Posted by acridsheep
I really don't like any of this. It looks disjointed and the jacket fit is a bit off. I suspect it is too small for you in the chest, which is causing it to bow outward and close the quarters. The jacket color is perfect for Fall/Winter. The sweater color would be lovely in the Spring/Summer. And the pocket square would look good in a pile of bones and ashes.
Your posting protocol, however, is fine. Welcome.
acrid sheep, thanks. Am I right in saying the problem is because they are conflicting seasonal colors and not because it isn't spring? My pile of bone and ashes is spring.