or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 136  

post #2026 of 78723
Not CBD today. Have the day off, so getting some use out of the F/W gunclub check while its still cool enough to warrant it.
post #2027 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post
Not CBD today. Have the day off, so getting some use out of the F/W gunclub check while its still cool enough to warrant it.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







I'd love to see a full shot of this fit. It looks like it's a solid winner, and the SC is awesome.
post #2028 of 78723
Pantas!


post #2029 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx View Post
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
...

Cheers boys...obviously i´m getting better, you boys are normally not jumping on the "Love the Spooz"-truck
Even the more pleasuring so!

@Hf: wow, even with 4 designs (stripes, herringbone, dogtooth and polka dots?


Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post
...

I dig that. A lot.

@acrid: colourwise i liked your fit, but at first glance i thought those pants and sc could be slimmed down a bit. Personal preference, i guess...

Bringing out the Inner Italian:

post #2030 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Pantas!



Fantastic combo!
post #2031 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Pantas!

Spring scarf! Nice one too.
post #2032 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoozy View Post
Cheers boys...obviously i´m getting better, you boys are normally not jumping on the "Love the Spooz"-truck
Even the more pleasuring so!

@Hf: wow, even with 4 designs (stripes, herringbone, dogtooth and polka dots?




I dig that. A lot.

@acrid: colourwise i liked your fit, but at first glance i thought those pants and sc could be slimmed down a bit. Personal preference, i guess...

Bringing out the Inner Italian:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




I never thought I'd say this, but I think this fit would look better with a little more color variation on the pants. Haha...crazy. I think a burgundy chord would just kick ass on this, although a change in shoe would most likely be in order.

Overall I've been really digging your looks. Classic Spoozy but a little more balance to them.
post #2033 of 78723
@ Lufty - source on the PS? Been looking for one like that, I think Kent Wang is the only other place I've seen white with red border.
post #2034 of 78723
Kent Wang it is
post #2035 of 78723
Lufty, me likey the tie.

Parker, great as usual. The shoes look great - I love the color against the grey trousers.
post #2036 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post
Spoo-posing...


Gee mister, you dress so beautifully and then forget the basics like shaving.

Why bother!! Just an observation.

Sharp and bold, yet out of control. Very uncool.
post #2037 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandbn View Post
Gee mister, you dress so beautifully and then forget the basics like shaving.

Why bother!! Just an observation.

Sharp and bold, yet out of control. Very uncool.

I think he can get away with the scruff. Great fit in any case.
post #2038 of 78723
Gucci jacket
Lorenzini shirt
NM pant
NM belt
Brioni socks
CH tassel loafers
ADP cologne
Concord watch
post #2039 of 78723
Friday Italian stroll.

post #2040 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by srivats View Post
Lufty, me likey the tie.

It's from the Tie Bar. I am pleasantly surprised.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III