That's the one. Cheers
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1275post #19111 of 7872112/19/11 at 4:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19112 of 7872112/19/11 at 4:03pm
I had to go before a judge I've never been in front of this morning, so I went super conservative: black, white, stripes. I know the socks are horrendous, but on advice of this forum I purchased new Allen Edmonds and put on some thick socks for my first time wearing them. They are comfortable but solid and will require some wearing in before I go back to dress socks. The watch picture is for those who have thought I might be wearing too much watch with my suits.
Edited by tactical1 - 12/20/11 at 9:24ampost #19113 of 7872112/19/11 at 4:10pmpost #19114 of 7872112/19/11 at 4:11pmpost #19115 of 7872112/19/11 at 4:42pmQuote:
There's a good chance it'll be 12/24 if my cousin applies enough peer pressure. Otherwise it could be one of the days between 12/25 and 1/3. If I were to shave, or even shorten the beard mid-week, my middle schoolers would go ape-shit all day, and I just don't think I have the patience for that this school year.post #19116 of 7872112/19/11 at 4:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
There's a good chance it'll be 12/24 if my cousin applies enough peer pressure. Otherwise it could be one of the days between 12/25 and 1/3. If I were to shave, or even shorten the beard mid-week, my middle schoolers would go ape-shit all day, and I just don't think I have the patience for that this school year.
you might as well wait til christmas and play santa claus for the daypost #19117 of 7872112/19/11 at 4:50pmpost #19118 of 7872112/19/11 at 4:54pmQuote:
My inbox is full of PMs from members' wives. I have no time for silly wagers.post #19119 of 7872112/19/11 at 5:17pmpost #19120 of 7872112/19/11 at 5:22pmpost #19121 of 7872112/19/11 at 5:31pmpost #19122 of 7872112/19/11 at 5:39pmQuote:
I disagree I love the blue on blue on blue and those suede tassel loafers with a blue suit, they look great, I don't think he was going for a CBD look.
By the way, what good are the "rules" if you can't break them ???...post #19123 of 7872112/19/11 at 5:54pmQuote:There's nothing "silly" about the loss of a possible new life form. Look closely at that chin and get back to me.
Besides...post #19124 of 7872112/19/11 at 6:46pmQuote:
My thoughts exactly. While the overall appearance is is nice the jacket does seem a little off and I definitely do not dig lovers with this suit.Quote:
Another great look HF. Your style continues to inspire me. Keep it up.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 11 minutes ago
- › @@@ Galatasaray Inter maci canli izle justin tv canli mac izle 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 18 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...