That's the one. Cheers
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1275post #19111 of 7871912/19/11 at 4:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19112 of 7871912/19/11 at 4:03pm
I had to go before a judge I've never been in front of this morning, so I went super conservative: black, white, stripes. I know the socks are horrendous, but on advice of this forum I purchased new Allen Edmonds and put on some thick socks for my first time wearing them. They are comfortable but solid and will require some wearing in before I go back to dress socks. The watch picture is for those who have thought I might be wearing too much watch with my suits.
Edited by tactical1 - 12/20/11 at 9:24ampost #19113 of 7871912/19/11 at 4:10pmpost #19114 of 7871912/19/11 at 4:11pmpost #19115 of 7871912/19/11 at 4:42pmQuote:
There's a good chance it'll be 12/24 if my cousin applies enough peer pressure. Otherwise it could be one of the days between 12/25 and 1/3. If I were to shave, or even shorten the beard mid-week, my middle schoolers would go ape-shit all day, and I just don't think I have the patience for that this school year.post #19116 of 7871912/19/11 at 4:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
There's a good chance it'll be 12/24 if my cousin applies enough peer pressure. Otherwise it could be one of the days between 12/25 and 1/3. If I were to shave, or even shorten the beard mid-week, my middle schoolers would go ape-shit all day, and I just don't think I have the patience for that this school year.
you might as well wait til christmas and play santa claus for the daypost #19117 of 7871912/19/11 at 4:50pmpost #19118 of 7871912/19/11 at 4:54pmQuote:
My inbox is full of PMs from members' wives. I have no time for silly wagers.post #19119 of 7871912/19/11 at 5:17pmpost #19120 of 7871912/19/11 at 5:22pmpost #19121 of 7871912/19/11 at 5:31pmpost #19122 of 7871912/19/11 at 5:39pmQuote:
I disagree I love the blue on blue on blue and those suede tassel loafers with a blue suit, they look great, I don't think he was going for a CBD look.
By the way, what good are the "rules" if you can't break them ???...post #19123 of 7871912/19/11 at 5:54pmQuote:There's nothing "silly" about the loss of a possible new life form. Look closely at that chin and get back to me.
Besides...post #19124 of 7871912/19/11 at 6:46pmQuote:
My thoughts exactly. While the overall appearance is is nice the jacket does seem a little off and I definitely do not dig lovers with this suit.Quote:
Another great look HF. Your style continues to inspire me. Keep it up.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1