Wait until next week.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1266post #18976 of 7872212/16/11 at 10:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18977 of 7872212/16/11 at 10:06pmpost #18978 of 7872212/16/11 at 10:16pmpost #18979 of 7872212/16/11 at 10:16pmQuote:
I just bought some leather gloves which may be too big (cashmere lined and very warm). I'll post a picture. If they are, in fact, much too voluminous, I'll send them to Spoo to help increase his collection.
post #18980 of 7872212/16/11 at 10:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by acridsheep
By all means, show us the path to greatness. I await your guidance.
Avert your gaze, lest I burden them with my banality:
Nothing wrong there at all. But then I don't know why you feel the need to be so defensive in the first place. My comment wasn't targeted at you, it just reflects my mood right now: I am satisfied with how I dress and what I have got. Some of that is down to SF, some isn't. Plenty of people here, you included, dress well and I give regular thumbs up to things I like same as everyone, but right now, there are few people who make me genuinely wish I had what they have - and it's only common sense that true 'greatness' is rare and certainly neither you nor I, nor most people here, reach it for the vast majority of the time. That's hardly cause for sarcasm, is it?post #18981 of 7872212/16/11 at 11:51pmpost #18982 of 7872212/17/11 at 5:26ampost #18983 of 7872212/17/11 at 6:37amLook at the June 4 2009 entry
http://www.pricy-spicy.com/category/expensive-shoes-unique-dress/page/2/post #18984 of 7872212/17/11 at 6:46amQuote:Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey
Nothing wrong there at all. But then I don't know why you feel the need to be so defensive in the first place. My comment wasn't targeted at you, it just reflects my mood right now: I am satisfied with how I dress and what I have got. Some of that is down to SF, some isn't. Plenty of people here, you included, dress well and I give regular thumbs up to things I like same as everyone, but right now, there are few people who make me genuinely wish I had what they have - and it's only common sense that true 'greatness' is rare and certainly neither you nor I, nor most people here, reach it for the vast majority of the time. That's hardly cause for sarcasm, is it?
In my bitter, sad world, everything is cause for sarcasm.post #18985 of 7872212/17/11 at 7:19ampost #18986 of 7872212/17/11 at 8:45amMy first bespoke suit. Full shot later. Company photographer is off today, so I had to do self shots today.
Focused on the areas of improvement that have come up.
Not sure about the lighter shade of suede Ferragamo's with this teak weave. I know it's hard to see texture in theses photos.
Thanks everyone for the critiques!
Joshpost #18987 of 7872212/17/11 at 8:53ampost #18988 of 7872212/17/11 at 9:33ampost #18989 of 7872212/17/11 at 9:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Random fashion thoughts 11 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › First UK/Europe Trip -- Shoes Like Alden Modified ? 6 minutes ago
- › NWOT J. Crew Bayswater Peacoat Navy Medium Thinsulate 7 minutes ago
- › Pants cuffs height - 1.75 vs 2" 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...