Wait until next week.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1266post #18976 of 7871912/16/11 at 10:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18977 of 7871912/16/11 at 10:06pmpost #18978 of 7871912/16/11 at 10:16pmpost #18979 of 7871912/16/11 at 10:16pmQuote:
I just bought some leather gloves which may be too big (cashmere lined and very warm). I'll post a picture. If they are, in fact, much too voluminous, I'll send them to Spoo to help increase his collection.
post #18980 of 7871912/16/11 at 10:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by acridsheep
By all means, show us the path to greatness. I await your guidance.
Avert your gaze, lest I burden them with my banality:
Nothing wrong there at all. But then I don't know why you feel the need to be so defensive in the first place. My comment wasn't targeted at you, it just reflects my mood right now: I am satisfied with how I dress and what I have got. Some of that is down to SF, some isn't. Plenty of people here, you included, dress well and I give regular thumbs up to things I like same as everyone, but right now, there are few people who make me genuinely wish I had what they have - and it's only common sense that true 'greatness' is rare and certainly neither you nor I, nor most people here, reach it for the vast majority of the time. That's hardly cause for sarcasm, is it?post #18981 of 7871912/16/11 at 11:51pmpost #18982 of 7871912/17/11 at 5:26ampost #18983 of 7871912/17/11 at 6:37amLook at the June 4 2009 entry
http://www.pricy-spicy.com/category/expensive-shoes-unique-dress/page/2/post #18984 of 7871912/17/11 at 6:46amQuote:Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey
Nothing wrong there at all. But then I don't know why you feel the need to be so defensive in the first place. My comment wasn't targeted at you, it just reflects my mood right now: I am satisfied with how I dress and what I have got. Some of that is down to SF, some isn't. Plenty of people here, you included, dress well and I give regular thumbs up to things I like same as everyone, but right now, there are few people who make me genuinely wish I had what they have - and it's only common sense that true 'greatness' is rare and certainly neither you nor I, nor most people here, reach it for the vast majority of the time. That's hardly cause for sarcasm, is it?
In my bitter, sad world, everything is cause for sarcasm.post #18985 of 7871912/17/11 at 7:19ampost #18986 of 7871912/17/11 at 8:45amMy first bespoke suit. Full shot later. Company photographer is off today, so I had to do self shots today.
Focused on the areas of improvement that have come up.
Not sure about the lighter shade of suede Ferragamo's with this teak weave. I know it's hard to see texture in theses photos.
Thanks everyone for the critiques!
Joshpost #18987 of 7871912/17/11 at 8:53ampost #18988 of 7871912/17/11 at 9:33ampost #18989 of 7871912/17/11 at 9:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 36 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › End of Bills Khakis 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Pre-owned Sartoria Formosa Gray Houndstooth 2 Piece Suit 48R/ Pants... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...