or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1260  

post #18886 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post

According to Reevolving, SF'ers spend 110% of their income on clothing.

that's what i do... don't you?
i got a late start on styleforum so i'm doing my best to catch up
post #18887 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post

According to Reevolving, SF'ers spend 110% of their income on clothing.

only ?

I have gone into major debt just to impress you guys
post #18888 of 78724
i-MDv2q2K-XL.jpg
Jacket: Gianni Volpe in unknown old handwoven tweed; Shirt: Borrelli RTW; Tie: Panta; PS: pre-vandafineclothing; Pants: Ambrosi
post #18889 of 78724

Very different from yesterday's look...

 

 

 

Cardigan is new, from Loro Piana, fit pic in the spoiler below...

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

post #18890 of 78724
Freezing Thursday...

Knit has eaten my sleeves *rage*

DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0092.JPG
post #18891 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Freezing Thursday...
Knit has eaten my sleeves *rage*
DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0092.JPG

Very good fit and all technically correct Malford, BUT, the devil is in the details Bud, and I for one, know what you're capable of.

eg.. adjust your knot, do a double one for interest, give it a boner. What happened to your PS, you did such a class act previous post. Maybe change your jersey for one a shade lighter grey with surface interest, maybe a cable pattern in a thicker wool (seeing as its freezing), maybe a slightly deeper V....
post #18892 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post


greentie.jpg

Looking real good!! nod[1].gif
post #18893 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandbn View Post

Very good fit and all technically correct Malford, BUT, the devil is in the details Bud, and I for one, know what you're capable of.
eg.. adjust your knot, do a double one for interest, give it a boner. What happened to your PS, you did such a class act previous post. Maybe change your jersey for one a shade lighter grey with surface interest, maybe a cable pattern in a thicker wool (seeing as its freezing), maybe a slightly deeper V....

Hah you're right - sloppy knot. Terrible rush this morning....

I don't like the breast pocket placement on this particular suit. It's a bit low / slanted for my liking. PS draws attention to it so I usually forgo one...
post #18894 of 78724
Hey, AcridMan, dis be you...? Y so shY?

478
post #18895 of 78724
I'm a bit casual today, and bedecked with the colors of the season, as my company is having its annual holiday party. The casual part comes in because the party is held in cafeteria space in one of our facilities (albeit cafeteria space with 16th floor views of lower Manhattan and three-story ceilings), and there will be dancing - I don't need to indulge in such activities in a three-piece suit.

Blazer, trousers, shirt, tie and PS - BB
Shoes - Bergdorf Goodman

IMGP1407447x1280.jpg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

IMGP1408756x1280.jpg

IMGP14041118x1280.jpg

IMGP1405851x1280.jpg
post #18896 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
glenplaidcrop.jpg
greentie.jpg
i'm wearing the "sugarbutch" tie icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Nice. These have convinced me that I need to buy a DSLR...
post #18897 of 78724
I rarely share, but I'm on the fence with this one... many layers...

467
post #18898 of 78724
3FEA7301.jpg
4F23BC87.jpg
338F3215.jpg
E13DDF9D.jpg


Working on my fits and styling in a VERY conservative office setting.
I would love to hear some tips from the masters.

Sorry for the image sizes. Hard to do from an iPad. I'll work on it.

Josh
post #18899 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post

i'm wearing the "sugarbutch" tie icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Is it visible to us? uhoh.gif

This humor has gone over my head.
post #18900 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post

only ?
I have gone into major debt just to impress you guys

laugh.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
me too
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III