or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1249  

post #18721 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred H. View Post

AC, that red scarf looks like you've performed a ritual SF sacrifice on one of your woolies! nod[1].gif

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you - Vox' protective custody is not impenetrable.
post #18722 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Nope not a gators fan. Yes the damn gloves are too big. I knew they were roomy when I got them but seeing them in the pics I fear they may be unusable. Which effing blows because I love them and there's no way to replace them with a pair in my size. cloud.gif

can you take it to someone who can ... "tailor" it?
some sort of leatherworker?
post #18723 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer View Post


The fabric and windowpane pattern on the coat is outstanding. As always, your posts are examples of how to use color with taste and imagination. What a beautiful tie.

+1. I really enjoy your posts Malford.

 

A
 

 

post #18724 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

It's still quite cool here in NYC, hence the early repeat of my flannel three-piece suit.
Suit -BBGF
Shirt - Tyrwhitt
Tie - Charvet
PS - Robert Talbott
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg, London
Shoes - Finsbury, Paris
Hat - Tesi
Overcoat - Joseph Abboud
Scarf - Johnston's of Elgin Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMGP1394474x1280.jpg
IMGP1393472x1280.jpg
IMGP1395677x1280.jpg
IMGP13901187x1280.jpg
IMGP1391851x1280.jpg

This tie is amazing...having a severe case of tie envy.
post #18725 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anden View Post

+1. I really enjoy your posts Malford.

A

 

Thanks for the kind words all smile.gif I think I play it too safe but there you go....
post #18726 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

Spoo, you're not allowed to wear those gloves until you have killed at least 10 grizzlies with your bare hands. I only know this because I have three pairs.
They overpower the rest of your fit, and are probably too big. All is not lost, however, you can still make sweet, sweet love to them in the privacy of your own home.
The light blue overcheck on these trousers fails to come through in these pics courtesy of artificial lighting. Building authorities have been notified and a skylight is to be installed at once.
470

Does wearing a scarf in this fashion warm the cockles sufficiently?
post #18727 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Safe Tuesday.
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG

awesome. deets on shoes, tie and jacket please smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Nope not a gators fan. Yes the damn gloves are too big. I knew they were roomy when I got them but seeing them in the pics I fear they may be unusable. Which effing blows because I love them and there's no way to replace them with a pair in my size. cloud.gif

are they the brooks brothers gloves?
post #18728 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

awesome. deets on shoes, tie and jacket please smile.gif
are they the brooks brothers gloves?

Thanks smile.gif
Hackett Jacket and RL Shoes (Silvano Sassetti I *think*)

Spoo's gloves are Lambertson I think. Man, I've got to spend less time on here.
post #18729 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Thanks smile.gif
Hackett Jacket and RL Shoes (Silvano Sassetti I *think*)
Spoo's gloves are Lambertson I think. Man, I've got to spend less time on here.

cool, thanks.

spoo had mentioned that he picked up a pair of BB gloves, but now that i think about i dont think thats what they looked like.

im not sure spending less time here is possible. shog[1].gif
post #18730 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Safe Tuesday.
DSC_0065.JPG
Great outfit. I noticed the bottom button of your jacket appears out of line though.
post #18731 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobro View Post

Great outfit. I noticed the bottom button of your jacket is out of line though.

That's absolutely *bizarre*. I just had to double check the jacket and the bottom button is a full inch out of line.

Was picked up in the sale. Maybe this was the reason!

Off to the tailors tomorrow. I might have to foof my photo.

Edit: Et Voila!

DSC_0065b.JPG

wink.gif
post #18732 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

Dreadful weather today. BTW, that's not actual spots on the tie, rather the camera lense messing about.
525 So on & so forth (Click to show)
525
233

Nice coat! And liking that mannequin on the floor sporting the bow tie!
post #18733 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

It's still quite cool here in NYC, hence the early repeat of my flannel three-piece suit.
Suit -BBGF
Shirt - Tyrwhitt
Tie - Charvet
PS - Robert Talbott
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg, London
Shoes - Finsbury, Paris
Hat - Tesi
Overcoat - Joseph Abboud
Scarf - Johnston's of Elgin
IMGP1394474x1280.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMGP1393472x1280.jpg
IMGP1395677x1280.jpg
IMGP13901187x1280.jpg
IMGP1391851x1280.jpg

Gorgeous tie! And, you have the nicest carpet on the forum.
post #18734 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobro View Post

Great outfit. I noticed the bottom button of your jacket appears out of line though.

Once seen it cannot be unseen.
post #18735 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post

Once seen it cannot be unseen.

This is true.

I was supposed to be enjoying a night out with work friends tonight for Christmas. Instead, I'll spend the evening glancing down at my misplaced button.

Thanks a lot JoBro.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III