Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1242
Styleforum Top Picks
Cheers. And that's actually something I've been thinking to do.
Slacks are bought from h&m few years ago. Socs are Falke.
That tie is one of the sexiest things I have laid eyes upon.
Yes, I came out from the woodworks just to say that.
Hello there. My name's Florian and I'm from Austria.
It's my first post here in this thread and first of all I want to apologise for the crappy pictures. But I hope you give me much feedback.
The suit is actually dark blue.
More! (Click to show)
Looks good to me. Conservative, yet not at all stuffy. European gentlement usually know how to dress well.
One question-what color are your shoes?
Something's wrong with the tie knot... maybe it needs to be tightened.
Also, I'd say the orange in the pocket square doesn't jibe with the subdued nature of the rest of the ensemble. Perhaps red or forest green would have been a better choice (IMHO).
I've got only 3 pair of good shoes, so don't be surprised: Oxblood full brouges. Next time I'll post a picture of them
Thanks also for the PS advice!
not very wintery but wanted to wear my new jacket
the silk/wool blend tie from land's end ... didn't hold a dimple well
will try knotting it better next time
oh and no PS today... put my white linen .. then white silk.. then decided against it dirty mirror shot (Click to show)
in natural light
i need more wool pants in different colors
and yes, i need to clean the mirror again
just bought the dslr camera from a friend... using full auto mode until i can read the manual and get familiar with it
jacket is silk/linen, carroll & co. branded
very soft shoulders, working cuffs, very light weight
picked it up a few weeks ago since their pasadena store is closing
$80 after 80% off
at that price i knew i couldn't pass it up
Edited by XKxRome0ox - 12/11/11 at 5:40pm
liking you dinner fit Tony...regardless of the RL tailoring *ahem* "magic"
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tried a FIH knot again today; doesn't feel that bad!
Other pics came out way too blurry.
Jacket still looks weird through the torso and that pant taper isn't doing you any favors... I'm all for slim pants, but this is a little much.
edit ^ page refresh issues. Romeo beat me to the punch.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Six skills of Men's color matching 1 minute ago
- › Carl Sagen's "Cosmos" is getting a reboot 1 minute ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread: Post Feedback/Brands Here. 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140314: ITALIAN CBD - CLASSICO CON SPREZZATURA 14 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw