Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1242
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18617 of 7872312/11/11 at 12:22pmQuote:
Cheers. And that's actually something I've been thinking to do.
Slacks are bought from h&m few years ago. Socs are Falke.Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
"looks good."Quote:Originally Posted by EFV
Thanks guys!post #18618 of 7872312/11/11 at 12:25pmQuote:
That tie is one of the sexiest things I have laid eyes upon.
Yes, I came out from the woodworks just to say that.
also this:post #18619 of 7872312/11/11 at 12:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nerestro
Hello there. My name's Florian and I'm from Austria.
It's my first post here in this thread and first of all I want to apologise for the crappy pictures. But I hope you give me much feedback.
The suit is actually dark blue.
More! (Click to show)
Looks good to me. Conservative, yet not at all stuffy. European gentlement usually know how to dress well.
One question-what color are your shoes?post #18620 of 7872312/11/11 at 12:35pmQuote:
Something's wrong with the tie knot... maybe it needs to be tightened.
Also, I'd say the orange in the pocket square doesn't jibe with the subdued nature of the rest of the ensemble. Perhaps red or forest green would have been a better choice (IMHO).post #18621 of 7872312/11/11 at 12:48pmQuote:
I've got only 3 pair of good shoes, so don't be surprised: Oxblood full brouges. Next time I'll post a picture of them
Thanks also for the PS advice!post #18622 of 7872312/11/11 at 1:22pmpost #18623 of 7872312/11/11 at 2:26pm
not very wintery but wanted to wear my new jacket
the silk/wool blend tie from land's end ... didn't hold a dimple well
will try knotting it better next time
oh and no PS today... put my white linen .. then white silk.. then decided against it dirty mirror shot (Click to show)jacket is too tight with a sweater underneath ... need to just wait til spring to wear it properly
in natural light
i need more wool pants in different colors
and yes, i need to clean the mirror again
just bought the dslr camera from a friend... using full auto mode until i can read the manual and get familiar with it
jacket is silk/linen, carroll & co. branded
very soft shoulders, working cuffs, very light weight
picked it up a few weeks ago since their pasadena store is closing
$80 after 80% off
at that price i knew i couldn't pass it up
Edited by XKxRome0ox - 12/11/11 at 5:40pmpost #18624 of 7872312/11/11 at 5:03pmpost #18625 of 7872312/11/11 at 6:23pmQuote:
liking you dinner fit Tony...regardless of the RL tailoring *ahem* "magic"post #18626 of 7872312/11/11 at 6:24pmpost #18627 of 7872312/11/11 at 6:26pmpost #18628 of 7872312/11/11 at 6:29pmpost #18629 of 7872312/11/11 at 6:55pmwannabe -
your leg openings are tapered too much
if anything you should taper the top part of the pants legs so that they will make you look slimmer->taller
instead of a super narrow \_/ taper making you look stockier->even shorterpost #18630 of 7872312/11/11 at 7:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by wannabe
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tried a FIH knot again today; doesn't feel that bad!
Other pics came out way too blurry.
Jacket still looks weird through the torso and that pant taper isn't doing you any favors... I'm all for slim pants, but this is a little much.
edit ^ page refresh issues. Romeo beat me to the punch.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 12 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 16 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...