Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1242
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18617 of 7872212/11/11 at 12:22pmQuote:
Cheers. And that's actually something I've been thinking to do.
Slacks are bought from h&m few years ago. Socs are Falke.Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
"looks good."Quote:Originally Posted by EFV
Thanks guys!post #18618 of 7872212/11/11 at 12:25pmQuote:
That tie is one of the sexiest things I have laid eyes upon.
Yes, I came out from the woodworks just to say that.
also this:post #18619 of 7872212/11/11 at 12:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nerestro
Hello there. My name's Florian and I'm from Austria.
It's my first post here in this thread and first of all I want to apologise for the crappy pictures. But I hope you give me much feedback.
The suit is actually dark blue.
More! (Click to show)
Looks good to me. Conservative, yet not at all stuffy. European gentlement usually know how to dress well.
One question-what color are your shoes?post #18620 of 7872212/11/11 at 12:35pmQuote:
Something's wrong with the tie knot... maybe it needs to be tightened.
Also, I'd say the orange in the pocket square doesn't jibe with the subdued nature of the rest of the ensemble. Perhaps red or forest green would have been a better choice (IMHO).post #18621 of 7872212/11/11 at 12:48pmQuote:
I've got only 3 pair of good shoes, so don't be surprised: Oxblood full brouges. Next time I'll post a picture of them
Thanks also for the PS advice!post #18622 of 7872212/11/11 at 1:22pmpost #18623 of 7872212/11/11 at 2:26pm
not very wintery but wanted to wear my new jacket
the silk/wool blend tie from land's end ... didn't hold a dimple well
will try knotting it better next time
oh and no PS today... put my white linen .. then white silk.. then decided against it dirty mirror shot (Click to show)jacket is too tight with a sweater underneath ... need to just wait til spring to wear it properly
in natural light
i need more wool pants in different colors
and yes, i need to clean the mirror again
just bought the dslr camera from a friend... using full auto mode until i can read the manual and get familiar with it
jacket is silk/linen, carroll & co. branded
very soft shoulders, working cuffs, very light weight
picked it up a few weeks ago since their pasadena store is closing
$80 after 80% off
at that price i knew i couldn't pass it up
Edited by XKxRome0ox - 12/11/11 at 5:40pmpost #18624 of 7872212/11/11 at 5:03pmpost #18625 of 7872212/11/11 at 6:23pmQuote:
liking you dinner fit Tony...regardless of the RL tailoring *ahem* "magic"post #18626 of 7872212/11/11 at 6:24pmpost #18627 of 7872212/11/11 at 6:26pmpost #18628 of 7872212/11/11 at 6:29pmpost #18629 of 7872212/11/11 at 6:55pmwannabe -
your leg openings are tapered too much
if anything you should taper the top part of the pants legs so that they will make you look slimmer->taller
instead of a super narrow \_/ taper making you look stockier->even shorterpost #18630 of 7872212/11/11 at 7:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by wannabe
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tried a FIH knot again today; doesn't feel that bad!
Other pics came out way too blurry.
Jacket still looks weird through the torso and that pant taper isn't doing you any favors... I'm all for slim pants, but this is a little much.
edit ^ page refresh issues. Romeo beat me to the punch.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best place to buy a suit? 1 minute ago
- › Thom Browne Grey Jacquard Blazer Size 3 (36-38US) 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 19 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...