or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1192  

post #17866 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbromer View Post

Is this a Freddy V. shirt? It's a wider spread than you usually wear. I've mentioned a couple times that I think you could benefit from having him make you wider spreads on your collars, and I do think that this looks better.

Thanks and yep it is a Freddy V. He is now making spreads for me too.
post #17867 of 78723
259
post #17868 of 78723
mexhat1.jpg
post #17869 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

936f8f71.jpg

I'm afraid when I click on the spoiler that I am going to see those suede/calf Paul Stuarts cold[1].gif

I like this outfit, I would have probably gone with calf shoes though.
post #17870 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

Morning Guys...Ok I forgot the F ing PS

it's overrated, anyway. i like the collar. never realized there were an issue, though.
post #17871 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I'm afraid when I click on the spoiler that I am going to see those suede/calf Paul Stuarts cold[1].gif
I like this outfit, I would have probably gone with calf shoes though.

+1, which colour?
post #17872 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

it's overrated, anyway. i like the collar. never realized there were an issue, though.

Only to some.
post #17873 of 78723

Fun(ny) sort of day, so a prophetically fun(ny) sort of outfit to go with it...

 

 

post #17874 of 78723
Interesting choices.
post #17875 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post


Only to some.

don't worry. FvdC and T&A serve you well with your shirts.
post #17876 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

Interesting choices.


Asbestos armour to deal with the inevitable harsh commentary I'm expecting is not pictured but definitely metaphorically donned. biggrin.gif

 

In truth, I was just felt like trying something very different and seeing whether the concept worked. In hindsight, I still like the top half, but would probably have gone for regular trousers and black shoes.

post #17877 of 78723
Really like the waistcoat, Holdfast.
post #17878 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal View Post

Everytime I see Mike with his shades, I get the feeling he is one of those guys who parks a black sedan, walks to somebody and quietly "suggests" something or else (else, is never mentioned though, there is no need for it) resulting in such person immediately dropping whatever they were doing and following Mike's "suggestion"... biggrin.gif

LOL. I have driven a black sedan before...government issue Crown Vic and Impala.

These days it is a white Mustang, and you can hear it before you see it. smile.gif

Mike
post #17879 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post



Asbestos armour to deal with the inevitable harsh commentary I'm expecting is not pictured but definitely metaphorically donned. biggrin.gif

In truth, I was just felt like trying something very different and seeing whether the concept worked. In hindsight, I still like the top half, but would probably have gone for regular trousers and black shoes.

LOL ok armour is a good thing!
post #17880 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post

LOL. I have driven a black sedan before...government issue Crown Vic and Impala.
These days it is a white Mustang, and you can hear it before you see it. smile.gif
Mike

Whats the year on the Mustang?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III