This one is my favorite so far, and feel its the best fit on me. As far as three buttons, I just think I'm too short, only 5'9".
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1152post #17266 of 7872211/17/11 at 5:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17267 of 7872211/17/11 at 5:22pmQuote:
It definitely is, at least on the pictures. As for 3 button, it might actually elongate your torso, 3 to 2.5 roll might work just fine. I think all your stuff is 3 to 2 roll.post #17268 of 7872211/17/11 at 5:24pmpost #17269 of 7872211/17/11 at 5:28pmQuote:
Definitely not among exceptionally well-dressed people. One student was in a purple suit - I hurt him.
Quote:Originally Posted by acridsheep
The suit can be fixed to fit you pretty well, IMO. Just a bit of waist suppression and sleeve cropping should make it work pretty decently. If the color of the shirt IRL is like the second picture, burn it. Along with the tie, which made my dog howl in despair. You owe him a cookie.
Took the photo as it was, but the whole night I was pulling on my shirt to show a bit of cuff. Not sure if your monitor is calibrated, but my monitor shows a very good representation of the colour.
Sorry sir, burning them now.
Thanks for the advice! Hopefully I will find some sense of style.post #17270 of 7872211/17/11 at 5:55pmpost #17271 of 7872211/17/11 at 5:55pmpost #17272 of 7872211/17/11 at 6:28pmpost #17273 of 7872211/17/11 at 6:36pmpost #17274 of 7872211/17/11 at 6:45pmchecking in....heres a few from this week....
some charvet/panta goodness
same PS...showed up twice this week....lack of creativity on my part....and these trous and jacket arent going away
FU friday....well....a day early. Skipped the coat and tie and went with some loud trous from club monaco...shirt is kiton.post #17275 of 7872211/17/11 at 6:47pmpost #17276 of 7872211/17/11 at 6:47pmpost #17277 of 7872211/17/11 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by ianGP
Visiting Beantown staying @Millenium Bostonian
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Coat: Borrelli
Cardigan: Jack Spade
i dig man. a lot. Some will bitch about leaving too many buttons undone...im not one of those. ive always left a couple too many undone as well.hahapost #17278 of 7872211/17/11 at 6:58pmpost #17279 of 7872211/17/11 at 7:15pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Coat: Borrelli[/quote]
Cardigan: Jack Spade
All nice except one or perhaps 2 too many buttons undone on the shirt. Especially if it's cold enough for all those layers.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 30 seconds ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 42 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 47 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 2 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 3 minutes ago
- › Wanted: US proxy to Canada 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...