This one is my favorite so far, and feel its the best fit on me. As far as three buttons, I just think I'm too short, only 5'9".
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1152post #17266 of 7872111/17/11 at 5:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17267 of 7872111/17/11 at 5:22pmQuote:
It definitely is, at least on the pictures. As for 3 button, it might actually elongate your torso, 3 to 2.5 roll might work just fine. I think all your stuff is 3 to 2 roll.post #17268 of 7872111/17/11 at 5:24pmpost #17269 of 7872111/17/11 at 5:28pmQuote:
Definitely not among exceptionally well-dressed people. One student was in a purple suit - I hurt him.
Quote:Originally Posted by acridsheep
The suit can be fixed to fit you pretty well, IMO. Just a bit of waist suppression and sleeve cropping should make it work pretty decently. If the color of the shirt IRL is like the second picture, burn it. Along with the tie, which made my dog howl in despair. You owe him a cookie.
Took the photo as it was, but the whole night I was pulling on my shirt to show a bit of cuff. Not sure if your monitor is calibrated, but my monitor shows a very good representation of the colour.
Sorry sir, burning them now.
Thanks for the advice! Hopefully I will find some sense of style.post #17270 of 7872111/17/11 at 5:55pmpost #17271 of 7872111/17/11 at 5:55pmpost #17272 of 7872111/17/11 at 6:28pmpost #17273 of 7872111/17/11 at 6:36pmpost #17274 of 7872111/17/11 at 6:45pmchecking in....heres a few from this week....
some charvet/panta goodness
same PS...showed up twice this week....lack of creativity on my part....and these trous and jacket arent going away
FU friday....well....a day early. Skipped the coat and tie and went with some loud trous from club monaco...shirt is kiton.post #17275 of 7872111/17/11 at 6:47pmpost #17276 of 7872111/17/11 at 6:47pmpost #17277 of 7872111/17/11 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by ianGP
Visiting Beantown staying @Millenium Bostonian
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Coat: Borrelli
Cardigan: Jack Spade
i dig man. a lot. Some will bitch about leaving too many buttons undone...im not one of those. ive always left a couple too many undone as well.hahapost #17278 of 7872111/17/11 at 6:58pmpost #17279 of 7872111/17/11 at 7:15pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Coat: Borrelli[/quote]
Cardigan: Jack Spade
All nice except one or perhaps 2 too many buttons undone on the shirt. Especially if it's cold enough for all those layers.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...