Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1141
I mentioned before that the colour calibration on my new laptop seemed very blue-tinged, and couldn't really figure out out to correct it reliably using the built-in very subjective software colour management software. So I decided to pay a few bucks to get a basic hardware calibration kit. My god, the difference is staggering, the colours are so much deeper and more human-toned now. I highly recommend getting this kind of kit, even if you're just a casual regular computer user like me with zero pretensions to any sort of artistic/photographic leanings. Anyway, I only mention this to say that while my photographs remain poorly-lit and badly adjusted, at least they have the saving grace of my now KNOWING just how bad they are... :)
I love this - are you trying to outspoo Spoo? You're doing a pretty good job!
I have the GMT IIc with the green GMT hand and green text.....love it...hands down my favorite watch. But if youve never seen one of those oysterquartz in the flesh...youre really missing out. Ive wanted one for too long.
I'm really liking your new one button numbers. Extra sleek. And they fit you perfectly (as one would expect from bespoke).
This whole ensemble is quiet, tasteful, and perfect. A complete example of how a fit that many people would call boring (blue suit, white shirt, burgundy tie, white square, black shoes) is actually quite perfect and dapper.
Restraint is a good thing!
I'm really surprised to see an Armani suit that looks/fits like that. What line is it?
This suit is also fantastic.
Since I actually put on a suit last night (for the gents over in Rock Your Socks) I figure I might as well throw it up on WAYW. I humbly submit my finest FU suit: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Shirt: RLPL (it's lilac, btw)
PS: White linen
the suit rocks... and you can even camouflage yourself if you lay down on that carpet
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think you might be able to use a darker tie to pull the eye a bit more centrally. It's fine as is, but that change would be a trifle more focused. By the way, what's causing the vertical rippling on the left side of the chest?
Thanks dude, and thanks to everyone else who posted nice comments about it either in-thread or via the thumbs-up. I enjoyed wearing this look today; I found out that with an overcoat on top, the suit looked best with both of its buttons done up, which was an interesting effect I hadn't predicted.
Yup; very eye-catching (in a great way) with super long and very tidy lapel line.
I like this a lot, but am I wrong to think that loafers are too casual for the rest of the look?
Thanks, A. The watch is a Citizen Eco-Drive.
He stands! (All my badgering paid off!)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Post your photography skills! (self-gloss) 47 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw