Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1065
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15962 of 7872210/30/11 at 6:18pmpost #15963 of 7872210/31/11 at 12:51ampost #15964 of 7872210/31/11 at 4:37amCold in NYC, but at least the snow has disappeared, and no power loss - much more fortunate than many.
Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - BB
Tie - Marino Gabbri
PS - BB
Braces - Trafalgar
Shoes - Alden
Overcoat - Joseph Abboud
Scarf - Turnbull & Asser
Hat - Selentino
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #15965 of 7872210/31/11 at 5:18ampost #15966 of 7872210/31/11 at 5:58am
My first contribution to this thread. I am just trying learning how to dress properly so any feedback on how to improve would be helpful. This is for a law office and I want to dress conservatively and stylish.
...and, why don't my pics post to the thread? Thanks!post #15967 of 7872210/31/11 at 7:15ampost #15968 of 7872210/31/11 at 8:42amI wasn't gonna poast Halloween pics but since a few people seem to have shared theirs...
And for my dear overseas friends who might be confused, I am supposed to be San Francisco Giant's relief pitcher Brian Wilson. Happy Halloween, folks!post #15969 of 7872210/31/11 at 8:53am
I, too, am a grandiloquent lawyer at a major law firm that refuses clients who debase themselves in the comedic arts. Yet, I find plenty of time to peruse Internet forums devoted to men's fashion where I offer my priceless observations for little to no money. Contrary to the opinion of my colleague, I find this ensemble to be a well balanced combination of colors and textures. Let me offer an anachronistic, mean-spirited metaphor to demonstrate my point: Beau Brummell meets /b/tard.
Love and kisses. No hurt feelings intended.post #15970 of 7872210/31/11 at 9:14amThanks for the comments, guys. Jacket is actually pretty roomy through the chest. It's completely unlined, the cloth is a little lighter weight than I would prefer, it's a little sloppy and worn looking, and perfect for when I don't want to look too dressed up.
Will do a robo pose the next time I wear it.
Quick question for those with gunclubs and other Rodney Dangerfield jackets: pocket square, yes or no? Sometimes I think the jacket is busy enough...post #15971 of 7872210/31/11 at 9:18ampost #15972 of 7872210/31/11 at 9:39ampost #15973 of 7872210/31/11 at 9:58ampost #15974 of 7872210/31/11 at 10:05ampost #15975 of 7872210/31/11 at 10:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 44 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Alden Indy Boot Black Shell Cordovan 2 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 6 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 15 minutes ago
- › Ebbets Field Flannels Authentic Fungo shirt (M) 18 minutes ago
- › Henrik Vibskov Janne Trousers 28 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...