Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1065
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15962 of 7872110/30/11 at 6:18pmpost #15963 of 7872110/31/11 at 12:51ampost #15964 of 7872110/31/11 at 4:37amCold in NYC, but at least the snow has disappeared, and no power loss - much more fortunate than many.
Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - BB
Tie - Marino Gabbri
PS - BB
Braces - Trafalgar
Shoes - Alden
Overcoat - Joseph Abboud
Scarf - Turnbull & Asser
Hat - Selentino
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #15965 of 7872110/31/11 at 5:18ampost #15966 of 7872110/31/11 at 5:58am
My first contribution to this thread. I am just trying learning how to dress properly so any feedback on how to improve would be helpful. This is for a law office and I want to dress conservatively and stylish.
...and, why don't my pics post to the thread? Thanks!post #15967 of 7872110/31/11 at 7:15ampost #15968 of 7872110/31/11 at 8:42amI wasn't gonna poast Halloween pics but since a few people seem to have shared theirs...
And for my dear overseas friends who might be confused, I am supposed to be San Francisco Giant's relief pitcher Brian Wilson. Happy Halloween, folks!post #15969 of 7872110/31/11 at 8:53am
I, too, am a grandiloquent lawyer at a major law firm that refuses clients who debase themselves in the comedic arts. Yet, I find plenty of time to peruse Internet forums devoted to men's fashion where I offer my priceless observations for little to no money. Contrary to the opinion of my colleague, I find this ensemble to be a well balanced combination of colors and textures. Let me offer an anachronistic, mean-spirited metaphor to demonstrate my point: Beau Brummell meets /b/tard.
Love and kisses. No hurt feelings intended.post #15970 of 7872110/31/11 at 9:14amThanks for the comments, guys. Jacket is actually pretty roomy through the chest. It's completely unlined, the cloth is a little lighter weight than I would prefer, it's a little sloppy and worn looking, and perfect for when I don't want to look too dressed up.
Will do a robo pose the next time I wear it.
Quick question for those with gunclubs and other Rodney Dangerfield jackets: pocket square, yes or no? Sometimes I think the jacket is busy enough...post #15971 of 7872110/31/11 at 9:18ampost #15972 of 7872110/31/11 at 9:39ampost #15973 of 7872110/31/11 at 9:58ampost #15974 of 7872110/31/11 at 10:05ampost #15975 of 7872110/31/11 at 10:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › MC General Chat 22 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Video Games 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...