or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 1016  

post #15226 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

There's no point in talking to Achillus. He knows everything and his way is always the right way.

Where's the old *universal ignore* option when the mods need it most?
post #15227 of 78724
AC-baa-baa-black-sheep... You are THE most under-appreciated member of this forum. And, not only that, the HUGE feather in your headband is seriously cool. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #15228 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

On topic:
537

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred H. View Post

AC-baa-baa-black-sheep... You are THE most under-appreciated member of this forum. And, not only that, the HUGE feather in your headband is seriously cool. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

not underappreciated by all freddy. smile.gif

and whats with the bitchiness boys. toxic shock syndrome?
post #15229 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post

263
263
Norman Hilton
Zegna
Drake's
Robert Talbott ps
old EG for Neiman Marcus

Wow this is awesome. What color suit is this?

Also, gents I want your suggestions for another pair of shoes. I typically buy AE seconds on sale. I own PA, Strands and Van Ness. I need a fourth to wear with a suit. Which do you think is better? I cannot see these shoes in a store since the stores that have AE do not carry these two models.

Boston

Norwich
post #15230 of 78724
Norwich is the better looking model IMO. I believe it's on the same last as the Van Ness. It has a similarly narrow toe box.
post #15231 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

On topic:
537

Full requote for awesomeness icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post

you'll soon see lurker[1].gif

I can't wait to see this shit lol8[1].gif

Also does this mean we lose the whiteboard forever? The one that spawned the WAYWRN challenges? frown.gif
post #15232 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselman89 View Post

Wow this is awesome. What color suit is this?
Also, gents I want your suggestions for another pair of shoes. I typically buy AE seconds on sale. I own PA, Strands and Van Ness. I need a fourth to wear with a suit. Which do you think is better? I cannot see these shoes in a store since the stores that have AE do not carry these two models.
Boston
Norwich

Hmmm... I Prefeer the Seven... but with those model Boston is just good
post #15233 of 78724
Speaking of which, when you gonna start the Friday challenges again?
post #15234 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Speaking of which, when you gonna start the Friday challenges again?

I was going to focus first on some one on one fit battles.

Me vs. Iammatt will start the series.
post #15235 of 78724
A Donegal look from this weekend. It's been a long time since I've posted.

525

260


Best,

Sabir

@MensStylePro
Edited by Prestosmp - 10/21/11 at 1:46pm
post #15236 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I was going to focus first on some one on one fit battles.
Me vs. Iammatt will start the series.

Rock on. I'm down with this idea.
post #15237 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Rock on. I'm down with this idea.

You are going to battle Bleachboy.
post #15238 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I was going to focus first on some one on one fit battles.
Me vs. Iammatt will start the series.

not sure which emoticon to use so ill use a few

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifnod[1].gifbounce2.giflurker[1].gifsmack.gifdevil.gifsmile.gif

but just so we have all the ground rules set from the start, can DT'ers vote in these battles lol8[1].gif
post #15239 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

You are going to battle Bleachboy.

I'm down. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #15240 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I was going to focus first on some one on one fit battles.
Me vs. Iammatt will start the series.

can you think of a matchup for me as well?
peepwall[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III