or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 999

post #14971 of 75977
.
post #14972 of 75977
467

Reese was wondering about the chances for a little sfjrtgtg? He says there may be snow on the rooftop but there's still a fire in the furnace...well, what's left of the furnace after...um, let's not go there.

261
post #14973 of 75977
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandbn View Post


I am incorrect and so apologise to Mr Malford in this regard.

...and the europeans.
post #14974 of 75977
When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's Fin-amore...
aa641aef.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
7cd5331e.jpg
58f7eacd.jpg
e3d39150.jpg

One alterna view of the too tight jacket that's reminding me to drop 10lbs on the tumblr...
post #14975 of 75977
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandbn View Post

I am incorrect and so apologise to Mr Malford in this regard.

No apology needed! I see what you're pointing out and shall have a closer look next time they come out of the closet...
post #14976 of 75977
681 El detalieros (Click to show)
352
525
Thw bow is one of my handmade one's, I'm quite pleased with how it came out.
525
post #14977 of 75977
post #14978 of 75977
Spur1.JPG
Spur2.JPG

Mike
post #14979 of 75977
Mike, you are a skinny bitch now. Please go get a burger.
post #14980 of 75977
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Mike, you are a skinny bitch now. Please go get a burger.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is ever going to call me "skinny," LOL. Someone actually called me a "hefty guy" yesterday, as a matter of fact ffffuuuu.gif

Mike
post #14981 of 75977
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Mike, you are a skinny bitch now. Please go get a burger.

I would still not mess with him.
post #14982 of 75977
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's Fin-amore...
aa641aef.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
7cd5331e.jpg
58f7eacd.jpg
e3d39150.jpg

One alterna view of the too tight jacket that's reminding me to drop 10lbs on the tumblr...


Details on shoes and tie?

I like everything here. That is such a great fall PS!
post #14983 of 75977
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post

Yeah, I don't think anyone is ever going to call me "skinny," LOL. Someone actually called me a "hefty guy" yesterday, as a matter of fact ffffuuuu.gif
Mike

great job on the weight loss! did you have to spend a small fortune tailoring all your clothes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Details on shoes and tie?
I like everything here. That is such a great fall PS!

tie i dont know, but im pretty sure the shoes are G&G westminster
post #14984 of 75977
Yesterday and today:

Qhzw1.jpgrrl9G.jpgRnnSY.jpgGQWAF.jpg

kpisf.jpgWnOc3.jpgT0yqV.jpgyUkPi.jpg
post #14985 of 75977
383
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III