I didn't get them, teh cuffs
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 977post #14641 of 7872410/7/11 at 2:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14642 of 7872410/7/11 at 2:38ampost #14643 of 7872410/7/11 at 2:57ampost #14644 of 7872410/7/11 at 4:11ampost #14645 of 7872410/7/11 at 4:44ampost #14646 of 7872410/7/11 at 5:02ampost #14647 of 7872410/7/11 at 5:06ampost #14648 of 7872410/7/11 at 5:54ampost #14649 of 7872410/7/11 at 5:59ampost #14650 of 7872410/7/11 at 6:08amQuote:
Beautiful piece of cloth, M. I tried on some OTR's yesterday. In some the armhole opening was large which caused material bunching in the upper chest. I had better luck dropping down a size and trying slimmer cut models.post #14651 of 7872410/7/11 at 6:18am
Are you still losing weight, or are the pants unaltered from last year. Your coat appears trimmer on the chest than the trousers. Looks like the jacket is from one type of suit cut(slim RL) and the pants are from a sack suit.
Also, the larger pattern is probably better suited for a larger frame, like Nildawg.
Jacket, shirt, and pocket square are a great casual combination.post #14652 of 7872410/7/11 at 6:29am
VictorSF - your work looks are great. Really not so keen on this casual look. Denim quasi-'suits' with some kind of reptile skin patches? Not my thing at all, and I'm not sure it looks in any way good. 'Antistyle' may be right!
SpooPoker - a rare failure. The bottom and (nice) top half are fighting each other rather than being complimentary.
Malford - very nice indeed, though I thought your previous one (blue pinstripe and orange tie) was even better, in fact, close to perfection, because it was just that little bit daring without transgressing the look as a whole.
PG - also close to perfection (in terms of the look you are aiming for).post #14653 of 7872410/7/11 at 6:32ampost #14654 of 7872410/7/11 at 6:39ampost #14655 of 7872410/7/11 at 6:39amUrban Cowboy? (Click to show)
Victor, you have an amazing wardrobe, but this is insane. I am sure there is a good use for lizard(?) skin, but not on a man's denim jacket. Also, the denim on denim is tough to pull off, and the dark denim with high contrast stitching is more city than country.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 seconds ago
- › FS: New Full bespoke navy nailhead 3r2 jacket UK38S 34 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 54 seconds ago
- › FS: (NEW DEAL) cheap tweed coat by Rocha John Rocha size small... 1 minute ago
- › Personal Wardrobe Sales: Savile Row Bespoke, HK local made and... 2 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 2 minutes ago
- › French Cuffs 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › Kiton Cipa DB suit blue birdseye - IT50 - brand new 5 minutes ago
- › TOJ Grey Suede Baseball Jacket 48 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)