I didn't get them, teh cuffs
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 977post #14641 of 7872210/7/11 at 2:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14642 of 7872210/7/11 at 2:38ampost #14643 of 7872210/7/11 at 2:57ampost #14644 of 7872210/7/11 at 4:11ampost #14645 of 7872210/7/11 at 4:44ampost #14646 of 7872210/7/11 at 5:02ampost #14647 of 7872210/7/11 at 5:06ampost #14648 of 7872210/7/11 at 5:54ampost #14649 of 7872210/7/11 at 5:59ampost #14650 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:08amQuote:
Beautiful piece of cloth, M. I tried on some OTR's yesterday. In some the armhole opening was large which caused material bunching in the upper chest. I had better luck dropping down a size and trying slimmer cut models.post #14651 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:18am
Are you still losing weight, or are the pants unaltered from last year. Your coat appears trimmer on the chest than the trousers. Looks like the jacket is from one type of suit cut(slim RL) and the pants are from a sack suit.
Also, the larger pattern is probably better suited for a larger frame, like Nildawg.
Jacket, shirt, and pocket square are a great casual combination.post #14652 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:29am
VictorSF - your work looks are great. Really not so keen on this casual look. Denim quasi-'suits' with some kind of reptile skin patches? Not my thing at all, and I'm not sure it looks in any way good. 'Antistyle' may be right!
SpooPoker - a rare failure. The bottom and (nice) top half are fighting each other rather than being complimentary.
Malford - very nice indeed, though I thought your previous one (blue pinstripe and orange tie) was even better, in fact, close to perfection, because it was just that little bit daring without transgressing the look as a whole.
PG - also close to perfection (in terms of the look you are aiming for).post #14653 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:32ampost #14654 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:39ampost #14655 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:39amUrban Cowboy? (Click to show)
Victor, you have an amazing wardrobe, but this is insane. I am sure there is a good use for lizard(?) skin, but not on a man's denim jacket. Also, the denim on denim is tough to pull off, and the dark denim with high contrast stitching is more city than country.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Modern Tailor Shirt Critique, Please... 1 second ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 15 seconds ago
- › Video Games 2 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Feedback on Sarar suits 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...