I didn't get them, teh cuffs
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 977post #14641 of 7872210/7/11 at 2:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14642 of 7872210/7/11 at 2:38ampost #14643 of 7872210/7/11 at 2:57ampost #14644 of 7872210/7/11 at 4:11ampost #14645 of 7872210/7/11 at 4:44ampost #14646 of 7872210/7/11 at 5:02ampost #14647 of 7872210/7/11 at 5:06ampost #14648 of 7872210/7/11 at 5:54ampost #14649 of 7872210/7/11 at 5:59ampost #14650 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:08amQuote:
Beautiful piece of cloth, M. I tried on some OTR's yesterday. In some the armhole opening was large which caused material bunching in the upper chest. I had better luck dropping down a size and trying slimmer cut models.post #14651 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:18am
Are you still losing weight, or are the pants unaltered from last year. Your coat appears trimmer on the chest than the trousers. Looks like the jacket is from one type of suit cut(slim RL) and the pants are from a sack suit.
Also, the larger pattern is probably better suited for a larger frame, like Nildawg.
Jacket, shirt, and pocket square are a great casual combination.post #14652 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:29am
VictorSF - your work looks are great. Really not so keen on this casual look. Denim quasi-'suits' with some kind of reptile skin patches? Not my thing at all, and I'm not sure it looks in any way good. 'Antistyle' may be right!
SpooPoker - a rare failure. The bottom and (nice) top half are fighting each other rather than being complimentary.
Malford - very nice indeed, though I thought your previous one (blue pinstripe and orange tie) was even better, in fact, close to perfection, because it was just that little bit daring without transgressing the look as a whole.
PG - also close to perfection (in terms of the look you are aiming for).post #14653 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:32ampost #14654 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:39ampost #14655 of 7872210/7/11 at 6:39amUrban Cowboy? (Click to show)
Victor, you have an amazing wardrobe, but this is insane. I am sure there is a good use for lizard(?) skin, but not on a man's denim jacket. Also, the denim on denim is tough to pull off, and the dark denim with high contrast stitching is more city than country.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Do you know, Trapper Joes ? 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...