In teh works man. we'll make it happen soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 801post #12001 of 787229/14/11 at 5:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12002 of 787229/14/11 at 5:39pmpost #12003 of 787229/14/11 at 6:32pmQuote:
You look the tits today Derek, outfit rating 9.8/10. Got leave a 0.2 for something.post #12004 of 787229/14/11 at 7:52pmpost #12005 of 787229/14/11 at 7:56pmpost #12006 of 787229/14/11 at 8:07pmpost #12007 of 787229/14/11 at 8:18pmpost #12008 of 787229/14/11 at 8:38pmpost #12009 of 787229/14/11 at 8:54pm
We are going to Russia?
I think we have very similar styles, body types, and poses. If it were not for the easily discernible camera settings, I would have trouble telling who is who some days.post #12010 of 787229/14/11 at 10:09pmpost #12011 of 787229/14/11 at 10:12pmpost #12012 of 787229/14/11 at 10:20pmpost #12013 of 787229/14/11 at 10:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
From yesterday. Need to remind myself not to twist my neck so much.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Excellent photo! Qualitatively, a very good shot and the shooting angle!
On a jacket: it can slightly adjust the tailor? I think, make a shelf on the chest a little narrower. The width of the arms a little wider. Then the folds of tissue will not.
There is another option - to make a shelf on the chest a little wider. Make coat "draped" over a wide option.
This is just my opinion. Good luck!post #12014 of 787229/14/11 at 10:37pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 16 seconds ago
- › IC Grail Canali Kei Navy Blazer, unlined, full canvas 50R 40US Exc+... 43 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 44 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 56 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 2 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup Saturday October 25, 2014, 6 PM -... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden brown CXL PTBs 9.5D 5 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...