In teh works man. we'll make it happen soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 801post #12001 of 787219/14/11 at 5:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12002 of 787219/14/11 at 5:39pmpost #12003 of 787219/14/11 at 6:32pmQuote:
You look the tits today Derek, outfit rating 9.8/10. Got leave a 0.2 for something.post #12004 of 787219/14/11 at 7:52pmpost #12005 of 787219/14/11 at 7:56pmpost #12006 of 787219/14/11 at 8:07pmpost #12007 of 787219/14/11 at 8:18pmpost #12008 of 787219/14/11 at 8:38pmpost #12009 of 787219/14/11 at 8:54pm
We are going to Russia?
I think we have very similar styles, body types, and poses. If it were not for the easily discernible camera settings, I would have trouble telling who is who some days.post #12010 of 787219/14/11 at 10:09pmpost #12011 of 787219/14/11 at 10:12pmpost #12012 of 787219/14/11 at 10:20pmpost #12013 of 787219/14/11 at 10:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
From yesterday. Need to remind myself not to twist my neck so much.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Excellent photo! Qualitatively, a very good shot and the shooting angle!
On a jacket: it can slightly adjust the tailor? I think, make a shelf on the chest a little narrower. The width of the arms a little wider. Then the folds of tissue will not.
There is another option - to make a shelf on the chest a little wider. Make coat "draped" over a wide option.
This is just my opinion. Good luck!post #12014 of 787219/14/11 at 10:37pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 seconds ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 54 seconds ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 1 minute ago
- › Made to Measure Suits, Higgins and Brown Vs Steed 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...