or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 73  

post #1081 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by IST66 View Post

post #1082 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post
I don't think I can agree with this enough. How would that be implemented though? Would we come up with stories and be judged on how well they fit the outfit, or would we put the outfit together and have other people come up with stories (as in this case), then compete on that?
All of the above. We could do a different version every week for several weeks running. Another version could be that one of us provides a single story, and then we all try to dress the part.

I'm lookin' at you, Unregistered.
post #1083 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeItsHate View Post
Hello all,

The sleeves are a little short, I know. But what say you of the colours?



Forgive the photo quality.

I like it in spite of --or perhaps because of-- the Mike Brady simulacrum.
post #1084 of 78724
What is your shoecare regimen? They are all beautifully perfect. Thanks! This was meant to respond to NYRanger's shoe circle post. Oopsie.
post #1085 of 78724
Good day for walking

post #1086 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctp120 View Post

Very nice.
post #1087 of 78724
Opinions on the Persol 649's? (24/57)
post #1088 of 78724
not good.
post #1089 of 78724
Way too big for your face.
post #1090 of 78724
Unflattering.
post #1091 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeItsHate View Post
The sleeves are a little short, I know. But what say you of the colours?
Forgive the photo quality.
- it is easier to forgive the quality of the photo than the clash of baby poo colors & patterns
- suggest you & 99% of nooks go back to basics
Quote:
Originally Posted by worth View Post
Opinions on the Persol 649's? (24/57)
- if you have to ask then you are not ready.
- seriously, you have other issues to worry about before the 649s.
post #1092 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post
All of the above. We could do a different version every week for several weeks running. Another version could be that one of us provides a single story, and then we all try to dress the part.

I'm lookin' at you, Unregistered.

This is an awesome idea, would make up for a great challenge!!
post #1093 of 78724
Thanks for the opinions. Could somsone point me in a different direction of what I should be looking for then? Thanks. Also, these are the smallest frame size, which are size 49.
post #1094 of 78724
Zegna blazer
Brioni shirt
Prada pant
Fleming belt
Zegna socks
Gucci loafers
Creed cologne
Concord watch
post #1095 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
- it is easier to forgive the quality of the photo than the clash of baby poo colors & patterns
- suggest you & 99% of nooks go back to basics

- if you have to ask then you are not ready.
- seriously, you have other issues to worry about before the 649s.

Harsh, dude. There is really no need.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III