to meet gianni with his name on your suit. not too bad.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 709post #10621 of 787228/23/11 at 12:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10622 of 787228/23/11 at 12:24pmpost #10623 of 787228/23/11 at 1:05pmpost #10624 of 787228/23/11 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Adarael
This? This is exactly how I would dress if I had my druthers.** Love the dark colors with the splash of blue - exactly the kind of thing that makes me smile. Especially with those shoes. Totally killer.
**I work in a business where dressing in a suit is actually inappropriate in the extreme.
I hope that earthquake hasn't caused the big harm.post #10625 of 787228/23/11 at 1:50pmpost #10626 of 787228/23/11 at 2:05pmpost #10627 of 787228/23/11 at 2:23pmpost #10628 of 787228/23/11 at 2:58pm
No, it was in VA. But they shared it with the rest of the mid-Atlantic.
Local seismologists recently decided to split the difference at 5.9. Certainly a doozy for the Piedmont, but nothing that would impress our friends on the Left Coast.Quote:
Only a few drama queens.post #10629 of 787228/23/11 at 3:41pmpost #10630 of 787228/23/11 at 3:47pmI vote for sell the suit, Spoo - the fabric up close looks a shade sleazy, and the shoulders are big-looking on you.
As for the local earthquake, I felt nothing, but, as I had been sequestered in a former bank vault for the afternoon, having a long and quite deliciously boozy lunch (a retirement party for a former boss), there could have been a thermonuclear attack at street level and I don't think that I would have felt that either.post #10631 of 787228/23/11 at 4:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
As for the local earthquake, I felt nothing, but, as I had been sequestered in a former bank vault for the afternoon, having a long and quite deliciously boozy lunch (a retirement party for a former boss), there could have been a thermonuclear attack at street level and I don't think that I would have felt that either.
i didnt feel shit either, but i was busy in bed doing discover channelpost #10632 of 787228/23/11 at 4:24pmQuote:
Octopus? I thought Spoo might be a secret adherent to the Cthulu cult. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!post #10633 of 787228/23/11 at 4:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Been considering selling this suit for a bit, so testing out one more wear to see if I do want to keep it. The shoulders are a bit big. Keep it, or work on it? Its a very dark chocolate brown. Also, lapels are a bit skinnier than my others, but that does not bother me so much. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by TTO
Spoo, the lapels are more of a dealbreaker for me than the shoulders, also is the sleeve (your right) twisting a little.
The fabric is interesting, not sure if I like it or not...seems more of a cocktail suit than business wear. overall, the combo works for me, but the suits detailing isnt quite sitting right.
I think you can and do better with others.
Sorry if I'm being harsh, but if your not sure as well, I say flip it forward.
I never made it past the lapels, honestly. Sell.
Ouch...I just read the next page. It would appear that my advice was not necessary. Oh well, post count still goes up by one whether it's meaningful or not.post #10634 of 787228/23/11 at 4:49pmpost #10635 of 787228/23/11 at 5:37pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 2 minutes ago
- › Tailor4Less ( avoid at all costs ) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Nudie Thin Finn Dry Black Coated 32x32 Brand New 8 minutes ago
- › Gitman Vintage - Size Small - NWT - 3 Variety 9 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 21 minutes ago
- › Shopping in Paris and Milan 22 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...