or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 705  

post #10561 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by IST66 View Post



Cheers!cheers.gif

“The-end-of-summer’ combo
1-174.jpg
2-131.jpg

Very elegant IST, very elegant.

 

Cheers

 

Vic

 

 

post #10562 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by IST66 View Post


this echo is more better than the original....smile.gif

You are too kind - spasibo!
post #10563 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourmaninLisbon View Post



Hummm...that jacket doesn't feel like you.

 

Cheers

 

Vic

 

 


Sweater, yes?
post #10564 of 78722
2011-08-23a.jpg

2011-08-23b.jpg
post #10565 of 78722
Haven't brought this suit out in a while. It's been too hot.
6072721757_a01bebde5d_b.jpg Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
6073275332_da6f30098a_z.jpg
6072708657_cb49d5a619_z.jpg
6072714251_09775a6a53_z.jpg
post #10566 of 78722
Been considering selling this suit for a bit, so testing out one more wear to see if I do want to keep it. The shoulders are a bit big. Keep it, or work on it? Its a very dark chocolate brown. Also, lapels are a bit skinnier than my others, but that does not bother me so much.
a8281eeb.jpg
1a0e987a.jpg
42bd3544.jpg
1bbc1e8f.jpg
post #10567 of 78722
Spoo, the lapels are more of a dealbreaker for me than the shoulders, also is the sleeve (your right) twisting a little.
The fabric is interesting, not sure if I like it or not...seems more of a cocktail suit than business wear. overall, the combo works for me, but the suits detailing isnt quite sitting right.
I think you can and do better with others.
Sorry if I'm being harsh, but if your not sure as well, I say flip it forward.
-TTO
post #10568 of 78722
Nice, Lufty
post #10569 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTO View Post

Spoo, the lapels are more of a dealbreaker for me than the shoulders, also is the sleeve (your right) twisting a little.
The fabric is interesting, not sure if I like it or not...seems more of a cocktail suit than business wear. overall, the combo works for me, but the suits detailing isnt quite sitting right.
I think you can and do better with others.
Sorry if I'm being harsh, but if your not sure as well, I say flip it forward.
-TTO

Not harsh at all... today is really just an experiment to see if its worth keeping it or passing it on. I think my mind is made up, but wanted to poal the field. I appreciate the input!
post #10570 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
6072714251_09775a6a53_z.jpg

I really like the shoes, and have been considering getting a pair of black longwings myself. Alden?
post #10571 of 78722
What do you guys do If you pair something up in the morning, and by noon you had realize the combination does not work, do you bother to make an effort to change your outfit or do you rock it until the end of the day?
post #10572 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofsand View Post

What do you guys do If you pair something up in the morning, and by noon you had realize the combination does not work, do you bother to make an effort to change your outfit or do you rock it until the end of the day?

Funny you ask. I literally just stumbled upon the fact that the collar on my shirt does not have the right shape or height at all for my SC today. I am admittedly embarrassed that I didn't see this in the morning, but eff it. I'll eat lunch at my desk today smile.gif.
post #10573 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofsand View Post

What do you guys do If you pair something up in the morning, and by noon you had realize the combination does not work, do you bother to make an effort to change your outfit or do you rock it until the end of the day?

Im not feeling myself today. But you know what, it happens more often than not, so you just suck it up and go with it. smile.gif *closes door, shrinks behind screen*
post #10574 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

This is just a pretty difficult suit to pair things with.


Yeah, I can see that. It would be easy to wear it as separates, with beiges/white/etc. As a suit, it's tough... open-collar white shirt is an unimaginative option, I guess... maybe ecru shirt and pale/mid-brown tie? Tough, but what a fun suit to experiment with.

 

Today's chocolate-brown suit on th other hand, that one I'd move onto pastures new. The pattern is just a bit too weird.

 

 

 

 

Talking of tough-to-coordinate suits...

 

K9VD3.jpg

post #10575 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSF View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

k11200.jpg

 

 

 


The coat looks like it's not fitting correctly around the back of your collar. I think I have seen this in a few of your jackets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2011-08-23a.jpg

2011-08-23b.jpg

Holy heck, good yo see you back, though I am not a fan of the pink/purple mixing. Althoughm you do look very similar to…
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Been considering selling this suit for a bit, so testing out one more wear to see if I do want to keep it. The shoulders are a bit big. Keep it, or work on it? Its a very dark chocolate brown. Also, lapels are a bit skinnier than my others, but that does not bother me so much. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
a8281eeb.jpg
1a0e987a.jpg
42bd3544.jpg
1bbc1e8f.jpg

Did you and BleachBoy coordinate outfits this morning? lol8[1].gif

This isn't working for me, Spoo. I am not a fan of that cut, fabric, or color of suit, and the shirt/tie combo don't seem to go very well with it. Again, a valiant effort that just falls a little short.

I think your consideration is well-placed and you should feel ok parting with that suit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III