Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 703post #10531 of 787248/22/11 at 4:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10532 of 787248/22/11 at 4:55pmQuote:
I love this feature.
The first picture reminds me of my business partner who sold me *censored*, *censored*, and a handful of *censored*.
Love your coat in the second picture. Really good.
Excellent. Great colour combination.
The red bow tie is <borat>veeeeery nice</borat>post #10533 of 787248/22/11 at 5:15pmpost #10534 of 787248/22/11 at 5:28pmHadn't intended to post a fit today, but found myself with a few minutes to spare at the end of the day, so what the hell.. Navy blazer and gingham today. Ignore the crummy knot; I think I referenced my incompetence at knotting a few pages back.
Gawsp, black shoes:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #10535 of 787248/22/11 at 5:42pmpost #10536 of 787248/22/11 at 7:20pmJust a quick thanks to all for your tips and comments today. I agree in hindsight it was not the best choice of tie. I was playing around with negative colors though - and thought if I wore a navy suit with a white shirt and navy tie with beige stripes, it would work - so what would happen if everything was juxtaposed? I guess a swing and a miss. I didn't mind it, to be totally honest - but I agree there were many other options that would have worked better. This is just a pretty difficult suit to pair things with. The last time I wore it, I put it with a chocolate brown grenadine tie and a chocolate suede shoe and I was told to lighten it up a bit. Maybe Ill find the right ground once more before summer is over.post #10537 of 787248/22/11 at 7:23pmpost #10538 of 787248/22/11 at 10:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Holy bejeus Spoo, that suit is a beauty. I'm a long time fan of your posts, just never complimented you. I couldn't resist this time. Cheers to you buddy!post #10539 of 787248/22/11 at 10:42pmpost #10540 of 787248/22/11 at 10:46pmQuote:
The suit is actually found from a thrift store (and it's made in Finland, no brand) and then modified by tailor. So nothing bespoke in that one. I like it quite a lot though
And thanks for all thumb ups guys!
Quote:Originally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
& my trousers need pulling up.
Disregarding the lenght of the trou (or the need to pull up the pants), that suit and the combination altogether is great!
Edited by A.J.V - 8/22/11 at 11:03pmpost #10541 of 787248/22/11 at 10:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
You have correctly said it all.
Just want to add that these loops are working, and the jacket can be worn for 3 buttons.
Moreover, on the lapel, on the reverse side is a small button, and you can smell the jacket as the jacket at the collar when it's cold outside.
P.S. A bit like "Mr. Evil"
Interesting. Looks warm.post #10542 of 787248/22/11 at 11:03pm
Thank you all for your comments!
I understand your approach and attitude.
Your position is worthy of respect.
Thank you! Shoes - Red Wing
Not bad! Good
Superb fit jacket! Who tailor?
Length sleeveless jacket - so it was up to? Maybe a little bit to make them shorter? (1 cm)
Once again - fit jacket - super!
I like it! Around the same style, I often like to walk in the park and the streets!
post #10543 of 787248/22/11 at 11:07pmpost #10544 of 787248/22/11 at 11:34pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Random fashion thoughts 12 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Tailored suits and armpit sweat 4 minutes ago
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)