Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 703post #10531 of 787178/22/11 at 4:29pmpost #10532 of 787178/22/11 at 4:55pmQuote:
I love this feature.
The first picture reminds me of my business partner who sold me *censored*, *censored*, and a handful of *censored*.
Love your coat in the second picture. Really good.
Excellent. Great colour combination.
The red bow tie is <borat>veeeeery nice</borat>post #10533 of 787178/22/11 at 5:15pmpost #10534 of 787178/22/11 at 5:28pmHadn't intended to post a fit today, but found myself with a few minutes to spare at the end of the day, so what the hell.. Navy blazer and gingham today. Ignore the crummy knot; I think I referenced my incompetence at knotting a few pages back.
Gawsp, black shoes:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #10535 of 787178/22/11 at 5:42pmpost #10536 of 787178/22/11 at 7:20pmJust a quick thanks to all for your tips and comments today. I agree in hindsight it was not the best choice of tie. I was playing around with negative colors though - and thought if I wore a navy suit with a white shirt and navy tie with beige stripes, it would work - so what would happen if everything was juxtaposed? I guess a swing and a miss. I didn't mind it, to be totally honest - but I agree there were many other options that would have worked better. This is just a pretty difficult suit to pair things with. The last time I wore it, I put it with a chocolate brown grenadine tie and a chocolate suede shoe and I was told to lighten it up a bit. Maybe Ill find the right ground once more before summer is over.post #10537 of 787178/22/11 at 7:23pmpost #10538 of 787178/22/11 at 10:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Holy bejeus Spoo, that suit is a beauty. I'm a long time fan of your posts, just never complimented you. I couldn't resist this time. Cheers to you buddy!post #10539 of 787178/22/11 at 10:42pmpost #10540 of 787178/22/11 at 10:46pmQuote:
The suit is actually found from a thrift store (and it's made in Finland, no brand) and then modified by tailor. So nothing bespoke in that one. I like it quite a lot though
And thanks for all thumb ups guys!
Quote:Originally Posted by TTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
& my trousers need pulling up.
Disregarding the lenght of the trou (or the need to pull up the pants), that suit and the combination altogether is great!
Edited by A.J.V - 8/22/11 at 11:03pmpost #10541 of 787178/22/11 at 10:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by VictorSF
You have correctly said it all.
Just want to add that these loops are working, and the jacket can be worn for 3 buttons.
Moreover, on the lapel, on the reverse side is a small button, and you can smell the jacket as the jacket at the collar when it's cold outside.
P.S. A bit like "Mr. Evil"
Interesting. Looks warm.post #10542 of 787178/22/11 at 11:03pm
Thank you all for your comments!
I understand your approach and attitude.
Your position is worthy of respect.
Thank you! Shoes - Red Wing
Not bad! Good
Superb fit jacket! Who tailor?
Length sleeveless jacket - so it was up to? Maybe a little bit to make them shorter? (1 cm)
Once again - fit jacket - super!
I like it! Around the same style, I often like to walk in the park and the streets!
post #10543 of 787178/22/11 at 11:07pmpost #10544 of 787178/22/11 at 11:34pmpost #10545 of 787178/23/11 at 12:19am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 50 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › White Ressentiment, the Poster Child 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding