The jeans are no good with this. Shirt collar looks a bit puny, and the blazer seems a bit ill-fitting around the upper chest and neck - it looks as if the coat collar is sliding off your neck and back. I don't know what causes this, or how to fix it, so I'll leave that to those more well-versed in the nuts and bolts of tailoring. I also dislike the blatant pick stitching.
Does anyone else think it's just a hair too short, as well?
The PS is the least of your worries..
From top to bottom:
- grow your hair as currently it is not flattering
- shirt collar looks to tight hence sitting up
- wider tie to balance out your lapels & face
- tie clip needs to be worn lower, this is a functional piece not an ornament
- jacket is too tight at waist
- hard ti tell about the sleeve length as both are not balanced to your arms
- pull your pants up as these are not jeans
- shorten pant length
- is there a reason why you always choose this most unflattering location?
light blue shirt.
light blue pocket square.
The shoes are sort of brown and have been polished with brown shoe polish. But they show up here as burgundy. It honestly depends on the light.
So the following things are all attempting the suggestions made by PG and other SF members:
-growing hair out (well, trying to).
-same brand and size shirt.
-added almost an inch to the tie (2 to 2.8 inch width)
-wore tie clip lower.
-didn't touch the jacket waist (only thing tailored was pants, sleeve length, sleeve opening).
-showed sleeve length?
-pulled pants up.
-hopefully got length of pants right.
-still working on location.