Laughed at some jokes.
I'll go now to my wife and tell her the news: I am forced to get up a couple with Kevin
For her, it would be a real blow. Oh, woe!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 693post #10381 of 787208/21/11 at 8:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10382 of 787208/21/11 at 8:58ampost #10383 of 787208/21/11 at 9:02ampost #10384 of 787208/21/11 at 9:07ampost #10385 of 787208/21/11 at 9:14am
Have you considered wearing bacon trousers with it?Quote:
My point of criticism is that you don't wear the clothes you post in WAYWRN right now.
Most of the clothes you show here and the quality of the pictures are a pleasure to look at, so I wouldn't want to miss them, but I think this thread is not appropriate for it. Maybe opening a new thread where users can explicitly discuss your style ideas is worth considering.post #10386 of 787208/21/11 at 9:18am
But I'm in this clothing is not only shoot, it's my clothes, and dressed her in the morning I spend my working day tity of rooms, or day of rest.
That is no different from the rest.
I think this topic is quite suitable for this ...post #10387 of 787208/21/11 at 9:26am
I was left with only about 30 combinations in the photo archive.
Soon it is over and I'll lay out exactly what I'm wearing now.
And now I'm actively spread the archive, but no more than 1-2 series per day, because we do not have the opportunity to appear, as I was on vacation, on vacation, far from Moscow.
How to get back - will begin again each day to call in after work to remove the new combination of clothes. A backup if that time would still be something in it - will spread in a series over the weekend (in the days that will not make new photos.)
post #10388 of 787208/21/11 at 9:37am
I want to ultimately offer the following variant
Until the end of August, I'll lay out a series of 2-3 photos per day. This time is sufficient to complete the archive.
And in September, just as I get back from vacation - then I will publish only new photo, just "what I wore today."
How's that option, anyone agree?post #10389 of 787208/21/11 at 9:47ampost #10390 of 787208/21/11 at 9:47ampost #10391 of 787208/21/11 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by edmorel
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Victor, just a quick note, I have not really noticed your other shirts but if this one is made for you rather than off the rack, you may want to consider telling the shirtmaker to make a slightly taller collar, make the sleeves a bit slimmer and make the collar point a bit longer as they are curling on you, not sure if it is because you did not use collar stays.
I dont use collar stays most of the time and even on rtw shirts it awalys works.
Some bespoke shirts have ultra soft, unfused collars that are not stiffer than two layer of fabric and they never curl.
I wonder why that actually happends^^.post #10392 of 787208/21/11 at 10:39amLol, I seem to have missed a lot while I was at work, Victor threatening Kevin with a lawsuit, really Victor quite pathetic frankly. I don't hold anything against you and I check this thread everyday and enjoy the majority of your posts and the consistency of them but please don't start threatening people when they hold something against...
Cheers Nickpost #10393 of 787208/21/11 at 10:46ampost #10394 of 787208/21/11 at 10:52amQuote:
Style is in the eye of the beholder, but are you REALLY going to trash Kevin's fits and praise SoCal2NYC's in the same post, let alone the same universe? Please don't make me dig up the double-breasted suit with the skirt to make my point, I am begging you...post #10395 of 787208/21/11 at 10:54am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet NY Heirloom handknit cardigan dark glacier and derby marl 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › Loden Coat in NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories