Laughed at some jokes.
I'll go now to my wife and tell her the news: I am forced to get up a couple with Kevin
For her, it would be a real blow. Oh, woe!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 693post #10381 of 787198/21/11 at 8:57ampost #10382 of 787198/21/11 at 8:58ampost #10383 of 787198/21/11 at 9:02ampost #10384 of 787198/21/11 at 9:07ampost #10385 of 787198/21/11 at 9:14am
Have you considered wearing bacon trousers with it?Quote:
My point of criticism is that you don't wear the clothes you post in WAYWRN right now.
Most of the clothes you show here and the quality of the pictures are a pleasure to look at, so I wouldn't want to miss them, but I think this thread is not appropriate for it. Maybe opening a new thread where users can explicitly discuss your style ideas is worth considering.post #10386 of 787198/21/11 at 9:18am
But I'm in this clothing is not only shoot, it's my clothes, and dressed her in the morning I spend my working day tity of rooms, or day of rest.
That is no different from the rest.
I think this topic is quite suitable for this ...post #10387 of 787198/21/11 at 9:26am
I was left with only about 30 combinations in the photo archive.
Soon it is over and I'll lay out exactly what I'm wearing now.
And now I'm actively spread the archive, but no more than 1-2 series per day, because we do not have the opportunity to appear, as I was on vacation, on vacation, far from Moscow.
How to get back - will begin again each day to call in after work to remove the new combination of clothes. A backup if that time would still be something in it - will spread in a series over the weekend (in the days that will not make new photos.)
post #10388 of 787198/21/11 at 9:37am
I want to ultimately offer the following variant
Until the end of August, I'll lay out a series of 2-3 photos per day. This time is sufficient to complete the archive.
And in September, just as I get back from vacation - then I will publish only new photo, just "what I wore today."
How's that option, anyone agree?post #10389 of 787198/21/11 at 9:47ampost #10390 of 787198/21/11 at 9:47ampost #10391 of 787198/21/11 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by edmorel
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Victor, just a quick note, I have not really noticed your other shirts but if this one is made for you rather than off the rack, you may want to consider telling the shirtmaker to make a slightly taller collar, make the sleeves a bit slimmer and make the collar point a bit longer as they are curling on you, not sure if it is because you did not use collar stays.
I dont use collar stays most of the time and even on rtw shirts it awalys works.
Some bespoke shirts have ultra soft, unfused collars that are not stiffer than two layer of fabric and they never curl.
I wonder why that actually happends^^.post #10392 of 787198/21/11 at 10:39amLol, I seem to have missed a lot while I was at work, Victor threatening Kevin with a lawsuit, really Victor quite pathetic frankly. I don't hold anything against you and I check this thread everyday and enjoy the majority of your posts and the consistency of them but please don't start threatening people when they hold something against...
Cheers Nickpost #10393 of 787198/21/11 at 10:46ampost #10394 of 787198/21/11 at 10:52amQuote:
Style is in the eye of the beholder, but are you REALLY going to trash Kevin's fits and praise SoCal2NYC's in the same post, let alone the same universe? Please don't make me dig up the double-breasted suit with the skirt to make my point, I am begging you...post #10395 of 787198/21/11 at 10:54am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 29 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 42 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 58 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 4 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts