Laughed at some jokes.
I'll go now to my wife and tell her the news: I am forced to get up a couple with Kevin
For her, it would be a real blow. Oh, woe!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 693post #10381 of 787228/21/11 at 8:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10382 of 787228/21/11 at 8:58ampost #10383 of 787228/21/11 at 9:02ampost #10384 of 787228/21/11 at 9:07ampost #10385 of 787228/21/11 at 9:14am
Have you considered wearing bacon trousers with it?Quote:
My point of criticism is that you don't wear the clothes you post in WAYWRN right now.
Most of the clothes you show here and the quality of the pictures are a pleasure to look at, so I wouldn't want to miss them, but I think this thread is not appropriate for it. Maybe opening a new thread where users can explicitly discuss your style ideas is worth considering.post #10386 of 787228/21/11 at 9:18am
But I'm in this clothing is not only shoot, it's my clothes, and dressed her in the morning I spend my working day tity of rooms, or day of rest.
That is no different from the rest.
I think this topic is quite suitable for this ...post #10387 of 787228/21/11 at 9:26am
I was left with only about 30 combinations in the photo archive.
Soon it is over and I'll lay out exactly what I'm wearing now.
And now I'm actively spread the archive, but no more than 1-2 series per day, because we do not have the opportunity to appear, as I was on vacation, on vacation, far from Moscow.
How to get back - will begin again each day to call in after work to remove the new combination of clothes. A backup if that time would still be something in it - will spread in a series over the weekend (in the days that will not make new photos.)
post #10388 of 787228/21/11 at 9:37am
I want to ultimately offer the following variant
Until the end of August, I'll lay out a series of 2-3 photos per day. This time is sufficient to complete the archive.
And in September, just as I get back from vacation - then I will publish only new photo, just "what I wore today."
How's that option, anyone agree?post #10389 of 787228/21/11 at 9:47ampost #10390 of 787228/21/11 at 9:47ampost #10391 of 787228/21/11 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by edmorel
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Victor, just a quick note, I have not really noticed your other shirts but if this one is made for you rather than off the rack, you may want to consider telling the shirtmaker to make a slightly taller collar, make the sleeves a bit slimmer and make the collar point a bit longer as they are curling on you, not sure if it is because you did not use collar stays.
I dont use collar stays most of the time and even on rtw shirts it awalys works.
Some bespoke shirts have ultra soft, unfused collars that are not stiffer than two layer of fabric and they never curl.
I wonder why that actually happends^^.post #10392 of 787228/21/11 at 10:39amLol, I seem to have missed a lot while I was at work, Victor threatening Kevin with a lawsuit, really Victor quite pathetic frankly. I don't hold anything against you and I check this thread everyday and enjoy the majority of your posts and the consistency of them but please don't start threatening people when they hold something against...
Cheers Nickpost #10393 of 787228/21/11 at 10:46ampost #10394 of 787228/21/11 at 10:52amQuote:
Style is in the eye of the beholder, but are you REALLY going to trash Kevin's fits and praise SoCal2NYC's in the same post, let alone the same universe? Please don't make me dig up the double-breasted suit with the skirt to make my point, I am begging you...post #10395 of 787228/21/11 at 10:54am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Mod to Suedehead 30 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots style# 8199 -- size 11.5D -- near new 12 minutes ago
- › Price reduction :: Meermin navy suede tassel loafer UK7.5/US8.5 14 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots style# 9105 -- size 11.5D -- near new 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 17 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots style# 8115 -- size 11.5D -- near new 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...