The photos were adding a lot of excitement and life to the discussion though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 688post #10307 of 787178/20/11 at 10:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by kevinsp8
All of which can be viewed at any time by going to Igor Pronin's promotional blog.
That is one purpose, but another purpose is to learn from one another... and to have fun.
And baby, am I having fun tonight!
Oh, and I don't recall you ever offering me any useful, constructive criticism; please share if you have anything more insightful to say than 'you suck'.
Look man, you look so awful that there's no constructive advice to be given other than "start over". Also before you accuse me of being a homophobe like you did to a few posters some pages back, that has nothing to do with it. Look at socal2nyc or fuuma. They dress alternatively and flamboyantly, but with style, so they are valuable contributors to this forum/thread.post #10308 of 787178/20/11 at 11:06pmpost #10309 of 787178/20/11 at 11:20pmpost #10310 of 787178/20/11 at 11:24pmpost #10311 of 787178/21/11 at 12:37ampost #10312 of 787178/21/11 at 12:51amWhat's the big deal here? We have poster boys for RL, Panta, the London House, Neopolitan artesans, P. Johnson, and Armoury. If somebody discovers they have been paid / given discounts by the said firms to send their pictures here, I wouldn't give a shit.
Edited by Jamesgatz - 8/21/11 at 1:57ampost #10313 of 787178/21/11 at 1:44ampost #10314 of 787178/21/11 at 1:52ampost #10315 of 787178/21/11 at 1:53am
If anyone has questions I can answer any of them.
Ask questions directly, it's better than listening to gossip and jealous fools and false conclusions.
And for the words I can answer at least in person at the meeting, even before God!
What I can do my envious and malevolent.post #10316 of 787178/21/11 at 1:53ampost #10317 of 787178/21/11 at 1:57ampost #10318 of 787178/21/11 at 2:11am
By the way some of my photos there is not a single thing from Pronin.
I wonder what they think about these photos envious?
I guess that I advertise as Ralf Lauren, Armani, Dunhill, Brioni, Kiton, Berliti, Finamore, C & J, Saint Crispin, Church and much more?
What silly conclusions!post #10319 of 787178/21/11 at 2:13ampost #10320 of 787178/21/11 at 2:13am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on this navy jacket 9 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE - JULY 29, 2016 - LOCAL CHALLENGE 10 minutes ago
- › Jumpers : Margaret Howell x Loopwheeler + CP Company 12 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 24 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 34 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE - July 22, 2016: Victory in Detail 36 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 38 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding