The photos were adding a lot of excitement and life to the discussion though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 688post #10307 of 787188/20/11 at 10:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by kevinsp8
All of which can be viewed at any time by going to Igor Pronin's promotional blog.
That is one purpose, but another purpose is to learn from one another... and to have fun.
And baby, am I having fun tonight!
Oh, and I don't recall you ever offering me any useful, constructive criticism; please share if you have anything more insightful to say than 'you suck'.
Look man, you look so awful that there's no constructive advice to be given other than "start over". Also before you accuse me of being a homophobe like you did to a few posters some pages back, that has nothing to do with it. Look at socal2nyc or fuuma. They dress alternatively and flamboyantly, but with style, so they are valuable contributors to this forum/thread.post #10308 of 787188/20/11 at 11:06pmpost #10309 of 787188/20/11 at 11:20pmpost #10310 of 787188/20/11 at 11:24pmpost #10311 of 787188/21/11 at 12:37ampost #10312 of 787188/21/11 at 12:51amWhat's the big deal here? We have poster boys for RL, Panta, the London House, Neopolitan artesans, P. Johnson, and Armoury. If somebody discovers they have been paid / given discounts by the said firms to send their pictures here, I wouldn't give a shit.
Edited by Jamesgatz - 8/21/11 at 1:57ampost #10313 of 787188/21/11 at 1:44ampost #10314 of 787188/21/11 at 1:52ampost #10315 of 787188/21/11 at 1:53am
If anyone has questions I can answer any of them.
Ask questions directly, it's better than listening to gossip and jealous fools and false conclusions.
And for the words I can answer at least in person at the meeting, even before God!
What I can do my envious and malevolent.post #10316 of 787188/21/11 at 1:53ampost #10317 of 787188/21/11 at 1:57ampost #10318 of 787188/21/11 at 2:11am
By the way some of my photos there is not a single thing from Pronin.
I wonder what they think about these photos envious?
I guess that I advertise as Ralf Lauren, Armani, Dunhill, Brioni, Kiton, Berliti, Finamore, C & J, Saint Crispin, Church and much more?
What silly conclusions!post #10319 of 787188/21/11 at 2:13ampost #10320 of 787188/21/11 at 2:13am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › As somebody who doesn't go out much, can I justify spending so much... 1 minute ago
- › Advice on wedding attire 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding