The photos were adding a lot of excitement and life to the discussion though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 688
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10307 of 787228/20/11 at 10:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by kevinsp8
All of which can be viewed at any time by going to Igor Pronin's promotional blog.
That is one purpose, but another purpose is to learn from one another... and to have fun.
And baby, am I having fun tonight!
Oh, and I don't recall you ever offering me any useful, constructive criticism; please share if you have anything more insightful to say than 'you suck'.
Look man, you look so awful that there's no constructive advice to be given other than "start over". Also before you accuse me of being a homophobe like you did to a few posters some pages back, that has nothing to do with it. Look at socal2nyc or fuuma. They dress alternatively and flamboyantly, but with style, so they are valuable contributors to this forum/thread.post #10308 of 787228/20/11 at 11:06pmpost #10309 of 787228/20/11 at 11:20pmpost #10310 of 787228/20/11 at 11:24pmpost #10311 of 787228/21/11 at 12:37ampost #10312 of 787228/21/11 at 12:51amWhat's the big deal here? We have poster boys for RL, Panta, the London House, Neopolitan artesans, P. Johnson, and Armoury. If somebody discovers they have been paid / given discounts by the said firms to send their pictures here, I wouldn't give a shit.
Edited by Jamesgatz - 8/21/11 at 1:57ampost #10313 of 787228/21/11 at 1:44ampost #10314 of 787228/21/11 at 1:52ampost #10315 of 787228/21/11 at 1:53am
If anyone has questions I can answer any of them.
Ask questions directly, it's better than listening to gossip and jealous fools and false conclusions.
And for the words I can answer at least in person at the meeting, even before God!
What I can do my envious and malevolent.post #10316 of 787228/21/11 at 1:53ampost #10317 of 787228/21/11 at 1:57ampost #10318 of 787228/21/11 at 2:11am
By the way some of my photos there is not a single thing from Pronin.
I wonder what they think about these photos envious?
I guess that I advertise as Ralf Lauren, Armani, Dunhill, Brioni, Kiton, Berliti, Finamore, C & J, Saint Crispin, Church and much more?
What silly conclusions!post #10319 of 787228/21/11 at 2:13am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 19 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 21 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 31 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...