Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 677
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10142 of 787218/19/11 at 12:14ampost #10143 of 787218/19/11 at 12:17ampost #10144 of 787218/19/11 at 1:19amQuote:
Thank you, and yeah I think after that many drinks/cocktails my hold on the glass was slipping.
Kevin, cheers, I think the Cyan suit would work as seperates but together it seems rather overpowering.
Cheers Nickpost #10145 of 787218/19/11 at 1:26amQuote:
For a DB like yours, with the high buttons, I would extend the lapel for 1/2 inches more, how big is the lapel? Overall it looks very nice.
HK is really hot at the moment, is the DB for summer?
May I inquire the place and the fabric of your choice?post #10146 of 787218/19/11 at 1:31amI believe they're 4/4.5", I thought they were too wide, actually. HK is indeed sweltering today, but just a couple days ago it was downright mild somehow. It's a 10 oz. linen which is intended for summer (as will my other two suits). Tailor is Peter Lee of Lee Baron.post #10147 of 787218/19/11 at 2:03ampost #10148 of 787218/19/11 at 3:00ampost #10149 of 787218/19/11 at 3:04ampost #10150 of 787218/19/11 at 3:17am
The magnificent combination of strictly and clearly at the same time! Like everything! Thank you!
Very nice! Orange and gray - it is always very advantageous and elegant.
Nice suit! I like this color! If this suit to pick up interesting and appropriate shirt gasltuk, shoes and accessories - will be very nice!
To wear shirts with double cuffs need to kostruktsii jacket sleeves provide a small extension at the end. Ate a significant, but necessary. It does not look fashionable, but in very classic and appropriate with french cuffs shirts.
As usual, everything is cool in a combination of clothes and a photo. Superb all!
And you have a beautiful wife! That it makes some pictures? Respect!
Beautiful suede buckle double-Monkey on who the manufacturer?
P.S. I consider you one of his main teachers' style and image. With thanks to continue to learn from you. Thank you!post #10151 of 787218/19/11 at 3:19ampost #10152 of 787218/19/11 at 3:21ampost #10153 of 787218/19/11 at 3:42ampost #10154 of 787218/19/11 at 3:47am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
- › More serious hairstyle recommendations for upcoming Business Analyst 24 seconds ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 50 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Meetup San Francisco September 17 Cafe Zoetrope 6:00PM 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Such a diamond jewelry occurrence 6 minutes ago
- › Black/white/beige check sport coat, size 40 S 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015