Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 677
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10142 of 787208/19/11 at 12:14ampost #10143 of 787208/19/11 at 12:17ampost #10144 of 787208/19/11 at 1:19amQuote:
Thank you, and yeah I think after that many drinks/cocktails my hold on the glass was slipping.
Kevin, cheers, I think the Cyan suit would work as seperates but together it seems rather overpowering.
Cheers Nickpost #10145 of 787208/19/11 at 1:26amQuote:
For a DB like yours, with the high buttons, I would extend the lapel for 1/2 inches more, how big is the lapel? Overall it looks very nice.
HK is really hot at the moment, is the DB for summer?
May I inquire the place and the fabric of your choice?post #10146 of 787208/19/11 at 1:31amI believe they're 4/4.5", I thought they were too wide, actually. HK is indeed sweltering today, but just a couple days ago it was downright mild somehow. It's a 10 oz. linen which is intended for summer (as will my other two suits). Tailor is Peter Lee of Lee Baron.post #10147 of 787208/19/11 at 2:03ampost #10148 of 787208/19/11 at 3:00ampost #10149 of 787208/19/11 at 3:04ampost #10150 of 787208/19/11 at 3:17am
The magnificent combination of strictly and clearly at the same time! Like everything! Thank you!
Very nice! Orange and gray - it is always very advantageous and elegant.
Nice suit! I like this color! If this suit to pick up interesting and appropriate shirt gasltuk, shoes and accessories - will be very nice!
To wear shirts with double cuffs need to kostruktsii jacket sleeves provide a small extension at the end. Ate a significant, but necessary. It does not look fashionable, but in very classic and appropriate with french cuffs shirts.
As usual, everything is cool in a combination of clothes and a photo. Superb all!
And you have a beautiful wife! That it makes some pictures? Respect!
Beautiful suede buckle double-Monkey on who the manufacturer?
P.S. I consider you one of his main teachers' style and image. With thanks to continue to learn from you. Thank you!post #10151 of 787208/19/11 at 3:19ampost #10152 of 787208/19/11 at 3:21ampost #10153 of 787208/19/11 at 3:42ampost #10154 of 787208/19/11 at 3:47am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › ***FS: 2 Napoli Su Misura Navy Sport Coats US 38/40 *** 15 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 21 seconds ago
- › ESEMPLARE DARK GREEN FELTED FISHTAIL PARKA, Medium 21 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 23 seconds ago
- › ONE MAN WALKS ALONE -- The Incredible True Story of how OLIVER... 25 seconds ago
- › BNIB Carmina Vegano Marron Single Monk Cap Toe Alcudia 7.5UK 26 seconds ago
- › For Sale: Anderson&Sheppard - A Style Is Born, company history 28 seconds ago
- › GOLDEN BEAR X CLUB MONACO Horween Leather Jacket 34 seconds ago
- › ZEGNA 40 reg patch pocket light brown taupe three button sportcoat 36 seconds ago
- › MADE IN ENGLAND Chesterfield topcoat with velvet collar. FREE... 41 seconds ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories