Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 677
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10142 of 787238/19/11 at 12:14ampost #10143 of 787238/19/11 at 12:17ampost #10144 of 787238/19/11 at 1:19amQuote:
Thank you, and yeah I think after that many drinks/cocktails my hold on the glass was slipping.
Kevin, cheers, I think the Cyan suit would work as seperates but together it seems rather overpowering.
Cheers Nickpost #10145 of 787238/19/11 at 1:26amQuote:
For a DB like yours, with the high buttons, I would extend the lapel for 1/2 inches more, how big is the lapel? Overall it looks very nice.
HK is really hot at the moment, is the DB for summer?
May I inquire the place and the fabric of your choice?post #10146 of 787238/19/11 at 1:31amI believe they're 4/4.5", I thought they were too wide, actually. HK is indeed sweltering today, but just a couple days ago it was downright mild somehow. It's a 10 oz. linen which is intended for summer (as will my other two suits). Tailor is Peter Lee of Lee Baron.post #10147 of 787238/19/11 at 2:03ampost #10148 of 787238/19/11 at 3:00ampost #10149 of 787238/19/11 at 3:04ampost #10150 of 787238/19/11 at 3:17am
The magnificent combination of strictly and clearly at the same time! Like everything! Thank you!
Very nice! Orange and gray - it is always very advantageous and elegant.
Nice suit! I like this color! If this suit to pick up interesting and appropriate shirt gasltuk, shoes and accessories - will be very nice!
To wear shirts with double cuffs need to kostruktsii jacket sleeves provide a small extension at the end. Ate a significant, but necessary. It does not look fashionable, but in very classic and appropriate with french cuffs shirts.
As usual, everything is cool in a combination of clothes and a photo. Superb all!
And you have a beautiful wife! That it makes some pictures? Respect!
Beautiful suede buckle double-Monkey on who the manufacturer?
P.S. I consider you one of his main teachers' style and image. With thanks to continue to learn from you. Thank you!post #10151 of 787238/19/11 at 3:19ampost #10152 of 787238/19/11 at 3:21ampost #10153 of 787238/19/11 at 3:42ampost #10154 of 787238/19/11 at 3:47am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › 36 S/ 46 S Grey or Charcoal Suit 1 minute ago
- › Fitted Affordable Kitchens Birmingham 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 20 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 22 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 24 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 32 minutes ago
- › Ex display Affordable Kitchens London 39 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)