Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 677post #10142 of 787188/19/11 at 12:14ampost #10143 of 787188/19/11 at 12:17ampost #10144 of 787188/19/11 at 1:19amQuote:
Thank you, and yeah I think after that many drinks/cocktails my hold on the glass was slipping.
Kevin, cheers, I think the Cyan suit would work as seperates but together it seems rather overpowering.
Cheers Nickpost #10145 of 787188/19/11 at 1:26amQuote:
For a DB like yours, with the high buttons, I would extend the lapel for 1/2 inches more, how big is the lapel? Overall it looks very nice.
HK is really hot at the moment, is the DB for summer?
May I inquire the place and the fabric of your choice?post #10146 of 787188/19/11 at 1:31amI believe they're 4/4.5", I thought they were too wide, actually. HK is indeed sweltering today, but just a couple days ago it was downright mild somehow. It's a 10 oz. linen which is intended for summer (as will my other two suits). Tailor is Peter Lee of Lee Baron.post #10147 of 787188/19/11 at 2:03ampost #10148 of 787188/19/11 at 3:00ampost #10149 of 787188/19/11 at 3:04ampost #10150 of 787188/19/11 at 3:17am
The magnificent combination of strictly and clearly at the same time! Like everything! Thank you!
Very nice! Orange and gray - it is always very advantageous and elegant.
Nice suit! I like this color! If this suit to pick up interesting and appropriate shirt gasltuk, shoes and accessories - will be very nice!
To wear shirts with double cuffs need to kostruktsii jacket sleeves provide a small extension at the end. Ate a significant, but necessary. It does not look fashionable, but in very classic and appropriate with french cuffs shirts.
As usual, everything is cool in a combination of clothes and a photo. Superb all!
And you have a beautiful wife! That it makes some pictures? Respect!
Beautiful suede buckle double-Monkey on who the manufacturer?
P.S. I consider you one of his main teachers' style and image. With thanks to continue to learn from you. Thank you!post #10151 of 787188/19/11 at 3:19ampost #10152 of 787188/19/11 at 3:21ampost #10153 of 787188/19/11 at 3:42ampost #10154 of 787188/19/11 at 3:47ampost #10155 of 787188/19/11 at 3:55am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 50 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The soft retail market and other possible indicators of an economic... 4 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide