Ah well, can't trust my eyes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 672post #10066 of 787198/18/11 at 6:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10067 of 787198/18/11 at 6:35amQuote:
I hear they also have nice ties: http://www.florencetex.com/post #10068 of 787198/18/11 at 6:39amIt's been a while to post here.
I bought this beautiful suit from one of forum members, and I like it.
I wonder whether a light-blue shirt would work better than white one with a khaki cotton suit.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by molayo - 8/18/11 at 9:33ampost #10069 of 787198/18/11 at 6:43ampost #10070 of 787198/18/11 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by freedom_fries
I hear they also have nice ties: http://www.florencetex.com/
And this from Florence Alabama: http://www.billyreid.com/
Which I'm sure some will be shocked to discover. As Billy Reid has become rather 'hot' in the trad/street wear world recently.
Who wuda thunk?
Edited by Gdot - 8/18/11 at 7:24ampost #10071 of 787198/18/11 at 7:04amSeñor Crust: Very graphic and sharp. Your colleague seems to have nailed your tie aesthetic, too.
Spoo: +1 on Lufty's comment about the contrast between top and bottom. Switch out those trousers, and this would be a killer look.
(I won't go along with the comments in the thumbs-up trend. It doesn't work well, plus I don't get what's so bad about having praise in-line with the rest of the thread...)post #10072 of 787198/18/11 at 7:14am
Effortless style, Theo.Quote:Originally Posted by IST66
Together with the friend. It seems to me that his clothes quite correspond to requirements CBD
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Mikepost #10073 of 787198/18/11 at 7:56ampost #10074 of 787198/18/11 at 8:29ampost #10075 of 787198/18/11 at 8:39ampost #10076 of 787198/18/11 at 8:46am
Quote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
As for the tie, the only way that I thought that I could tame it would be to keep to a very strict, basic color scheme - black, white, red, with a touch of yellow (in the PS), like a Goya portrait. The pocket square is new as well, and happily, it kept to the color scheme.
you did a good job making the tie blend in instead of it sticking out like a sore thumb. well matched my friend!!post #10077 of 787198/18/11 at 8:47ampost #10078 of 787198/18/11 at 8:55ampost #10079 of 787198/18/11 at 8:56am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1710 Active Users (395 Members and 1315 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 13 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 27 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...