Ah well, can't trust my eyes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 672post #10066 of 787218/18/11 at 6:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10067 of 787218/18/11 at 6:35amQuote:
I hear they also have nice ties: http://www.florencetex.com/post #10068 of 787218/18/11 at 6:39amIt's been a while to post here.
I bought this beautiful suit from one of forum members, and I like it.
I wonder whether a light-blue shirt would work better than white one with a khaki cotton suit.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by molayo - 8/18/11 at 9:33ampost #10069 of 787218/18/11 at 6:43ampost #10070 of 787218/18/11 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by freedom_fries
I hear they also have nice ties: http://www.florencetex.com/
And this from Florence Alabama: http://www.billyreid.com/
Which I'm sure some will be shocked to discover. As Billy Reid has become rather 'hot' in the trad/street wear world recently.
Who wuda thunk?
Edited by Gdot - 8/18/11 at 7:24ampost #10071 of 787218/18/11 at 7:04amSeñor Crust: Very graphic and sharp. Your colleague seems to have nailed your tie aesthetic, too.
Spoo: +1 on Lufty's comment about the contrast between top and bottom. Switch out those trousers, and this would be a killer look.
(I won't go along with the comments in the thumbs-up trend. It doesn't work well, plus I don't get what's so bad about having praise in-line with the rest of the thread...)post #10072 of 787218/18/11 at 7:14am
Effortless style, Theo.Quote:Originally Posted by IST66
Together with the friend. It seems to me that his clothes quite correspond to requirements CBD
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Mikepost #10073 of 787218/18/11 at 7:56ampost #10074 of 787218/18/11 at 8:29ampost #10075 of 787218/18/11 at 8:39ampost #10076 of 787218/18/11 at 8:46am
Quote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
As for the tie, the only way that I thought that I could tame it would be to keep to a very strict, basic color scheme - black, white, red, with a touch of yellow (in the PS), like a Goya portrait. The pocket square is new as well, and happily, it kept to the color scheme.
you did a good job making the tie blend in instead of it sticking out like a sore thumb. well matched my friend!!post #10077 of 787218/18/11 at 8:47ampost #10078 of 787218/18/11 at 8:55ampost #10079 of 787218/18/11 at 8:56am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1683 Active Users (358 Members and 1325 Guests)
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 42 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 42 seconds ago
- › 40 year old socially retarded - what can I get away with wearing? 48 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 3 minutes ago
- › Canali/Corneliani/Hickey Freeman suits for sale - 42L 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...