Ah well, can't trust my eyes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 672post #10066 of 787228/18/11 at 6:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10067 of 787228/18/11 at 6:35amQuote:
I hear they also have nice ties: http://www.florencetex.com/post #10068 of 787228/18/11 at 6:39amIt's been a while to post here.
I bought this beautiful suit from one of forum members, and I like it.
I wonder whether a light-blue shirt would work better than white one with a khaki cotton suit.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by molayo - 8/18/11 at 9:33ampost #10069 of 787228/18/11 at 6:43ampost #10070 of 787228/18/11 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by freedom_fries
I hear they also have nice ties: http://www.florencetex.com/
And this from Florence Alabama: http://www.billyreid.com/
Which I'm sure some will be shocked to discover. As Billy Reid has become rather 'hot' in the trad/street wear world recently.
Who wuda thunk?
Edited by Gdot - 8/18/11 at 7:24ampost #10071 of 787228/18/11 at 7:04amSeñor Crust: Very graphic and sharp. Your colleague seems to have nailed your tie aesthetic, too.
Spoo: +1 on Lufty's comment about the contrast between top and bottom. Switch out those trousers, and this would be a killer look.
(I won't go along with the comments in the thumbs-up trend. It doesn't work well, plus I don't get what's so bad about having praise in-line with the rest of the thread...)post #10072 of 787228/18/11 at 7:14am
Effortless style, Theo.Quote:Originally Posted by IST66
Together with the friend. It seems to me that his clothes quite correspond to requirements CBD
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Mikepost #10073 of 787228/18/11 at 7:56ampost #10074 of 787228/18/11 at 8:29ampost #10075 of 787228/18/11 at 8:39ampost #10076 of 787228/18/11 at 8:46am
Quote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
As for the tie, the only way that I thought that I could tame it would be to keep to a very strict, basic color scheme - black, white, red, with a touch of yellow (in the PS), like a Goya portrait. The pocket square is new as well, and happily, it kept to the color scheme.
you did a good job making the tie blend in instead of it sticking out like a sore thumb. well matched my friend!!post #10077 of 787228/18/11 at 8:47ampost #10078 of 787228/18/11 at 8:55ampost #10079 of 787228/18/11 at 8:56am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1004 Active Users (138 Members and 866 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Three-Piece Tuxedo Suggestion 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Downtown vs. Uptown 9 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Confused with forest last 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...