or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Relationship Dealbreakers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Relationship Dealbreakers - Page 4

post #46 of 292
-not witty, or not able to engage in witty banter without getting butthurt
-takes themselves too seriously
-listens to hip hop/rap/etc
-christian, even non-practicing ones have a strong chance to get all devout when something monumental happens in their lives. No thx.
-more than a couple inches taller than me.
-gets upset or defensive when I use proper etiquette
-poor posture
-not petite
post #47 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by word View Post
-not witty, or not able to engage in witty banter without getting butthurt
-takes themselves too seriously
-listens to hip hop/rap/etc
-christian, even non-practicing ones have a strong chance to get all devout when something monumental happens in their lives. No thx.
-more than a couple inches taller than me.
-gets upset or defensive when I use proper etiquette
-poor posture
-not petite

lolll
post #48 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsorleyminute View Post
A woman's perspective:


Small hands.
Unable to drive a car with a standard transmission.
Halitosis.
Getting my phone number and then using it to text me will put a guy right into the friend zone.
So will an ungentlemanly act like not holding the door open for me (or any one else for that matter).
A man who is unable to keep his word is a man who doesn't think about what he's saying. That shows a lack of intelligence. There is no zone, friend or otherwise for this person.
See also: Dishonesty.
See also: Tiny penis.

It's all about the texting with my generation.
post #49 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
How old are you, out of curiosity? Seems there's a big age divide on this one.

Yeah, I've had some women act very weird when I call only to text me constantly. It seems like under 27 = text only.
post #50 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
How old are you, out of curiosity? Seems there's a big age divide on this one.

It don't matter, women's advice on relationships is always wrong. (Unless she's a lesbian.)
post #51 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodum5 View Post
You like your girls boring, yes?

I guess, if that's what you consider boring. The topic at hand was "Relationship Dealbreakers," not "One-Night Stand Dealbreakers." If we're discussing the latter, my list of habits doesn't really apply. That changes when looking at it from a relationship standpoint.

Relationships require enough work without one of the involved parties being a coke head or a total lush.
post #52 of 292
Thread Starter 
i find that the more dealbreakers on your list deals with things that a person has no choice over the matter the more shallow of a human being you are
post #53 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsorleyminute View Post
A woman's perspective:


Small hands.
Unable to drive a car with a standard transmission.
Halitosis.
Getting my phone number and then using it to text me will put a guy right into the friend zone.
So will an ungentlemanly act like not holding the door open for me (or any one else for that matter).
A man who is unable to keep his word is a man who doesn't think about what he's saying. That shows a lack of intelligence. There is no zone, friend or otherwise for this person.
See also: Dishonesty.
See also: Tiny penis.

I find this absolutely retarded, and not because I can't drive stick (because I drive stick just fine).
post #54 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post
I find this absolutely retarded, and not because I can't drive stick (because I drive stick just fine).

The question is can she drive stick? Badum Tishhhh
post #55 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
Others have said some things I don't personally agree with, but they make a modicum of sense. This though is full go retarded. A chick has more than two holes, and a Brazilian therefore she's trash? What? Please tell me your joking.

Women don't shave to "feel clean." That stuff is right off Burma Shave signs. Women shave to show out to men (that their sluttiness is premeditated, affected, and, well, right off porn sites). Same goes for clit rings, tongue rings, etc.

I don't care if you get your values -- or your women -- second hand from Larry Flynt. Doesn't bother me a bit. It's just not something that I do.

Speaking of retarded, it strikes me as childish to walk around, making your big message to the world: "I have many holes. . . . I have many holes. . . . I have many holes. . . ." Same for the guys (and gals) who wear those giant black plugs in their ears: "I like a stud. . . . I like a stud. . . . I like a stud. . . ."
post #56 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinwayne View Post
lolll

It's shit.
post #57 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by word View Post
It's shit.

Those quickie personal insults are, by definition, trolling.
post #58 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Women don't shave to "feel clean." That stuff is right off Burma Shave signs. Women shave to show out to men (that their sluttiness is premeditated, affected, and, well, right off porn sites). Same goes for clit rings, tongue rings, etc.

I don't care if you get your values -- or your women -- second hand from Larry Flynt. Doesn't bother me a bit. It's just not something that I do.

Speaking of retarded, it strikes me as childish to walk around, making your big message to the world: "I have many holes. . . . I have many holes. . . . I have many holes. . . ." Same for the guys (and gals) who wear those giant black plugs in their ears: "I like a stud. . . . I like a stud. . . . I like a stud. . . ."

SEXIST!
post #59 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Carlos View Post
Also, good luck finding atrractive girls these days who aren't shaved and don't have at least a belly button piercing.

Ignoring drunk shit, young people make stupid mistakes when they go out into the world. I don't condemn anyone for being young and stupid. They're just too young for me anymore. Women the right age for me (who still do that) didn't or couldn't grow up. Pass.
post #60 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
Seriously. I personally like cruel tatted girls who smoke, but I know that's not for everybody. .

Fuckin yah. Sociopaths are fucking hot as hell. All my exes have had sociopathic tendencies. It's hot when a girl is willing to (and does) lie, cheat and steal for you.

Also, rib pieces are fucking badass.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Relationship Dealbreakers