or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread - Page 139

post #2071 of 2084
Thanks for the link @Cleav much obliged. It looks like i can finally get ties that are an appropriate length for my height.
post #2072 of 2084


Summer Sale now on http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/collections/sale-price-desc?sort_by=price-ascending
post #2073 of 2084
Is the 48 last on the narrower or wider size?
post #2074 of 2084
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Is the 48 last on the narrower or wider size?
It is in the middle for width as an F fitting,
post #2075 of 2084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes View Post

It is in the middle for width as an F fitting,

Compared to say EG 82 or 202?

Or C&J 348 or 325?
post #2076 of 2084
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Compared to say EG 82 or 202?

Or C&J 348 or 325?

Similar in length/width to C&J 348, it was designed for the AS Handgrade range and therefore is elegant and sleek.

Hope this helps, we can always advise on sizing if you email us your foot length and width measurements in cm to info@afinepairofshoes.co.uk
post #2077 of 2084
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Compared to say EG 82 or 202?

Or C&J 348 or 325?

i wear the C&J 348 and AS 48 in the same size. I find the 348 a little roomier in terms of width. The 48 is a handgrade last for AS. It's much more shapely through the waist and holds the arch tighter.
post #2078 of 2084

Do most people size the same in the 99 last as the 724 or 106? I've read the 99 fits a touch small.

post #2079 of 2084
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTeal View Post

Do most people size the same in the 99 last as the 724 or 106? I've read the 99 fits a touch small.
Most ppl go up in half size in 99 last bud.
post #2080 of 2084
Is there a promo code for afpos still?
post #2081 of 2084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes View Post

Similar in length/width to C&J 348, it was designed for the AS Handgrade range and therefore is elegant and sleek.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvyfreedman View Post

i wear the C&J 348 and AS 48 in the same size. I find the 348 a little roomier in terms of width. The 48 is a handgrade last for AS. It's much more shapely through the waist and holds the arch tighter.



Hope this helps, we can always advise on sizing if you email us your foot length and width measurements in cm to info@afinepairofshoes.co.uk

Thanks for the info very helpful
post #2082 of 2084
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Is there a promo code for afpos still?

Yes, as a SF Member, use AFPOS10 to get your 10% discount off all orders over £250
post #2083 of 2084

Hi, i put the hugo boots together with some saphire products and a pair of extra shoe trees in the shopping bag, total including vat was 252 GBP, but the afpos10 discount code did not work, any idea why? @Afinepairofshoes

post #2084 of 2084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katt View Post

Hi, i put the hugo boots together with some saphire products and a pair of extra shoe trees in the shopping bag, total including vat was 252 GBP, but the afpos10 discount code did not work, any idea why? @Afinepairofshoes

Hi, the code is set for £250 ex Vat
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread