or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread - Page 94

post #1396 of 1710
Alfred Sargent Charlton in action



post #1397 of 1710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes View Post


Thank you all for the great reception you have given our new range!!

We have started with these four styles to make the best shoes and boots possible. We have focused very carefully on making our range from the very best materials and designs and maker, but with a contemporary edge to everything we do.

We are in the designing stages of our next additions for 2014, with some great designs and colour on the drawing board.

Now, if you want to make any suggestions what you would like, we will listen and take this into account!!

Can't wait for another run of Blake, but have the long wingtip cap toe run back further towards the waist of the shoe like Keats.
post #1398 of 1710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afinepairofshoes View Post

Thank you all for the great reception you have given our new range!!

We have started with these four styles to make the best shoes and boots possible. We have focused very carefully on making our range from the very best materials and designs and maker, but with a contemporary edge to everything we do.

We are in the designing stages of our next additions for 2014, with some great designs and colour on the drawing board.

Now, if you want to make any suggestions what you would like, we will listen and take this into account!!
The Chelsey boot, exactly as it is but in navy calf!
post #1399 of 1710
Just got my Francis jodphurs and i am very impressed with the quality and make. Fit is perfect and the color is just gorgeous. AS and AFPOS have really been stepping up their game ! Thanks again Sarah and Julian, always a pleasure dealing with u guys.


WwoKef9l.jpg
post #1400 of 1710
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

Can't wait for another run of Blake, but have the long wingtip cap toe run back further towards the waist of the shoe like Keats.

I would love the Keats in burgundy or oxblood with or without medallion and/or as a full austerity brogue.

But, what I've been really wanted is something like this MTO G&G Hayes with extra punching around the ankle. It's a floating medallion Adelaide that really blows me away. Something like this in burgundy or oxblood with the same floating medallion as the new AFPOS whole cut slip-on would be ordered the day of introduction.





G&G MTO just for illustrative purposes.
post #1401 of 1710

I'm still a fan of the punched cap toe burgundy shell oxford - it would go well with the soft chisel of the 48 last.  If more contemporary, how about an austerity brogue spectator in black and grey, or (slightly faded) black and light navy?

post #1402 of 1710
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

bravo. ive coveted this boot for some time now. good job stitch

thanks, buddy! y u no kop?

---

justin, wurger, and bibs, very nice stuff.
post #1403 of 1710
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

Alfred Sargent Charlton in action
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Very nice, but... but... but... they're not black! tongue.gif
post #1404 of 1710
Received my pair of AS Ramsey's in whiskey cordovan shell. My first pair of DM's and my first pair of AS shoes. Wow! Truly a gorgeous shoe at an excellent price, and Sarah was a joy to deal with. Thanks AFPOS!
post #1405 of 1710
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

bravo. ive coveted this boot for some time now. good job stitch

thanks, buddy! y u no kop?

---

justin, wurger, and bibs, very nice stuff.

Cheers Stitchy!
post #1406 of 1710
Yes, Journeyman, out of the 25 pairs I have, 11 pairs are brown! It's just most of my black shoes are cap toes so I can do a like for like thread. biggrin.gif
post #1407 of 1710

Justin, bibs, those jodhpurs absolutely rock - congrats!

post #1408 of 1710
really enjoy the Cooper shoes by AFPOS, icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif



post #1409 of 1710

Received my shoes this past Thursday. Picked up two pairs of Armfields (one for the little brother).

 

Top notch service from the lovely Ms. Nelson. Pleasure doing business with!

 

Cross post from the AS thread:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
 

Proud owner of a new pair of Armfields. What beautiful shoes, love 'em!

 

 

These are definitely a step above the BB CJ's I picked up at the last F&F event.

 
post #1410 of 1710
Quote:
Originally Posted by velomane View Post

Received my pair of AS Ramsey's in whiskey cordovan shell. My first pair of DM's and my first pair of AS shoes. Wow! Truly a gorgeous shoe at an excellent price, and Sarah was a joy to deal with. Thanks AFPOS!

 

Awaiting mine.  Curious what others find to be good compliments for the whiskey shell in terms of fabric and color of pants.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread